PDA

View Full Version : GxHosting.net Dedicated Server Range launched

GXHost
10-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi,

Yesterday we launched our range of dedicated servers. We currently have 6 to choose from and are working on adding more to the list.

If you are interested please visit http://www.gxhosting.net/dedicated.html

DaveTaylor
10-04-2006, 01:05 PM
very nice lot you got there

---MAD---
10-04-2006, 02:19 PM
interesting.. :)

Dj-dids
10-04-2006, 11:10 PM
u sell domains...if so for furni...i got hosting plzz

Sony.Com
10-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Cool:)

SHOUTcast resellers are a bit expencive but yeh.

I can do em for half price atleast:)

mssg me if ur intrested.

xRoyal15
11-04-2006, 01:54 AM
I just brought a reseller from em... £5 a month, i found it an extremely good price :D And i have my radio with em and that never fails :P So i recommend em to all.

GXHost
11-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Cool:)

SHOUTcast resellers are a bit expencive but yeh.

I can do em for half price atleast:)

mssg me if ur intrested.

Half Price? I dont undertand how you can gain profit with that. Also can you not steal the thread for your own use? Making your own is much better

completely
12-04-2006, 12:21 AM
There is no website configured at this address.

You may want to fix that?

James!
12-04-2006, 12:23 AM

The domain may be still resolving for you.

Nice site dude. :p

GXHost
12-04-2006, 12:44 AM

As webmaster said the domain resolving is the problem you are having. We recently changed our IP's so untill your ISP updates thier proxy you will see that page.

Try using www.monsterhost.org

Callum.
12-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Very nice site, might buy a reseller or a server soon =]

warrior
12-04-2006, 01:58 PM
heres Layeredtechs server, quite similar!

Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz (HT)
80GB IDE Hard Drive
1024MB RAM
Bandwidth: 1000GB
IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
Private VLAN
Basic Resource Monitoring
FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*
100% Self Managed and Dedicated

http://www.layeredtech.com/layer1.php?g=12

GXHost
12-04-2006, 03:07 PM
heres Layeredtechs server, quite similar!

Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz (HT)
80GB IDE Hard Drive
1024MB RAM
Bandwidth: 1000GB
IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
Private VLAN
Basic Resource Monitoring
FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*
100% Self Managed and Dedicated

http://www.layeredtech.com/layer1.php?g=12

Yes we are a certified reseller of layeredtechs servers

warrior
12-04-2006, 03:10 PM
certified reseller :eusa_clap

im sure they would have something to say about that!

---MAD---
19-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Guys, this guy is a scammer..he told us his server provider went bust yet its still up, he just didnt pay to renew as he didnt want to spend the money he scammed. I know this is an old post but he scammed over 20 customers.

xRoyal15
19-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Guys, this guy is a scammer..he told us his server provider went bust yet its still up, he just didnt pay to renew as he didnt want to spend the money he scammed. I know this is an old post but he scammed over 20 customers.
I agree, i lost £6.50 from him

---MAD---
19-04-2006, 06:51 PM
I agree, i lost £6.50 from him
i lost 15 pounds.

Sygon.
19-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Gavin or martyn?

xRoyal15
19-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Delete comment, edited :D

---MAD---
19-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Gavin or martyn?
huh? who are they?

Tomm
20-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Lol you could report him to the police.

xRoyal15
20-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I have emailed paypal, and i am aware habtips also emailed paypal regarding the matter in hand.

TrueBlue
20-04-2006, 04:15 PM
www.evohosting.co.uk ~ very good, ive been with them for 3 weeks, they do good prices and have super support.

Downtime for them is very small, actually, come to think of it, ive never had downtime from them ever.

Tim (the guy that owns it) is a very friendly guy.

GXHost
21-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Ok people lets get some facts right.

1) No one was scammed the company who provided our server did go bust and you can check the website if you like www.dpke.co.uk.

2) You cannot say we "scammed" over 20 clients because we didnt have 20 clients so i dont know where you got that from.

3)It was not our fault that we could not resume service.

4)NO refunds are given for any reason as stated in our terms and condition which you are still legally bound to agree too even if the website is not in an active state.

5)We have bigger problems with our server provider at the moment and do not have time to deal with clients (If you understood the situation the company is in you would know why)

6) Do not waste time contacting paypal as they do not deal in the sales or buying of virtual goods and will either ignor your email and/or reply saying what i have just told you. If you read there Terms you will find something in there stating the above.

7) Services will be resumed as soon as we have everything sorted and out of the way chance are you would not want to be a paying client after this so all clients will get free life time products from us.

xRoyal15
22-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Ok people lets get some facts right.
7) Services will be resumed as soon as we have everything sorted and out of the way chance are you would not want to be a paying client after this so all clients will get free life time products from us.

What packages does that include and is it only us clients who were with you before? And do we get to pick from a range to get free or just the ones we had before?

warrior
23-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes we are a certified reseller of layeredtechs servers

the fact is this,

you are telling us that you bought a server from dedicentral which are on Layeredtechs network, now you are saying that the company who you got the server from went bust, well hate to tell you but dedicentrals website http://www.dedicentral.com/ not www.dpke.co.uk (http://www.dpke.co.uk) and you are also claiming to be a certified reseller of Layeredtech?

You are digging a big hole for yourself and scamming customers on the way.

You cannot say

"4)NO refunds are given for any reason as stated in our terms and condition which you are still legally bound to agree too even if the website is not in an active state."

you are not providing the service which means the customer is well in there right for a refund and can also contact trading standards to report gxhosting for not providing what the customer has paid for, in this instance you TOS are completely void.

Site for trading standards http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/

The fact of the matter is, if you were a professional company which you are obviously not, you would have a backup strategy for this. Clearly you have either been cut off for not paying a bill or you have used up all you unmetered 1TB of bandwidth.

Stay away from this guy everyone, hes lying to you!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!