PDA

View Full Version : If u hate ur pet

mohwar
30-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi guys

If u r enoyed buying ur pets food and want 2 sell it u can't and if u want 2 delite it u can Just take ur pet and make a new room Put ur pet in it and delite the room :eusa_clap

wallah :)

-JT-
30-12-2004, 03:50 PM
and let it die?

lukeisok
30-12-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm Calling The Habbo RSPCA :'(

:Blob
30-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Lol nice one

mohwar
30-12-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm Calling The Habbo RSPCA :'(

Hmmm strange y

Sabu
30-12-2004, 07:24 PM
If you don't want your pet then either sell your account to somebody you can trust(but give the furni you want to keep to a new habbo you should have created),keep it in your hand & keep asking people to donate Pet Accesories :P

WHATEVER YOU DO,DO NOT DELETE YOUR PET!

Imagine that your Pet was you and He/She deleted YOU!

Hurts doesn't it ?

And remember,A pet isn't just for Christmas/Birthdays,It's for LIFE!

-Soro-
30-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Imagine that your Pet was you and He/She deleted YOU!

Hurts doesn't it ?

And remember,A pet isn't just for Christmas/Birthdays,It's for LIFE!

A real life pet maybe - but 10x10 worth of pixels has no importance in anyone's life, that I know of. :p

G-flow
30-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Lol then why would u bother wasting your money buying one in the first place? U dont have to feed it lol. It is ONLY pixels lol

Jacko2kn3
30-12-2004, 08:31 PM
If you don't want your pet then either sell your account to somebody you can trust

NEVER SELL OR BUY HABBO ACCOUNTS. It is against the Habbo Way and the seller could easily get their account back any time they wanted!

Do NOT do it!

GommeInc
30-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Pets are the most annoying things, I think you should have the option to put them down personally, your habbo gets a needle and shuves it in the stupid annoying animals face.

They are a waste of credits, time and walk around being annoying.

TooClose$
30-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Hi guys

If u r enoyed buying ur pets food and want 2 sell it u can't and if u want 2 delite it u can Just take ur pet and make a new room Put ur pet in it and delite the room :eusa_clap

wallah :)

Hmm... maybe as a last resort, if you cannot buy food..
but, pixxelated or not, a dog/cat is for life, not just for christmas, how are you supposed to learn how to keep a pet in r/l if you cant even in habbo?

:D

GommeInc
30-12-2004, 10:50 PM
TooClose, they are noting like real pets. Real pets arent that annoying, you have way more chance of giving them food, they can even get their own food in real life!

Pixelated pets are annoying, waste of money (food, and buying them), waste of time, get in the way.

I would love to get rid of them if I waste £2.00 on one, waste of money for an annoying money hungry pixels isnt it.

Sabu
01-01-2005, 08:42 PM
What I ment in English:
What if you & your 10x10 pixxels Dog/Cat transformed lives & your Dog/Cat in YOUR body deleted your Habbo & you Couldn't get your furniture back?

*+* Hits self in head with Hammer *+* Sorry I'm really losing it,I'm taking this FAAAAR to seriously! my bad :P
But I jus love Animals so much :) I just don't know why people miss treat them in the real world :'(

cow11
01-01-2005, 09:03 PM
whats the point in them anyway habbo has done a cunning sceme to make more money...

Pulchritudinous
01-01-2005, 09:10 PM
I forgot i had one i went on habbo a while ago and it was like 200 and something days old.

Mentor
01-01-2005, 11:09 PM
just trade it to some one who wnats one?

Sabu
02-01-2005, 12:18 AM
2 things:

1.Habbo are not trying to make more money! & it's stupid think that !

2.You can't trade pets

Convictions
02-01-2005, 09:48 AM
2 things:

1.Habbo are not trying to make more money! & it's stupid think that !

2.You can't trade pets

not going against your or anything but habbo are a business and probably 95% of all businesses are out to make money, if they didnt they couldnt pay the staff and it wouldnt run smoothly

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
02-01-2005, 06:28 PM
My habbo pet isnt that annoying so i dont know why you would want to delete it whats the point because you spent money on it so whats the point in destroying it. i wouldnt put my 15 week old kitten(that i have in rl lfe) in a room then smash the room down (mean) :'(

mohwar
03-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi Guys

I have 2 pets jason and miss f on habbo and i diid not delite my pet but i am sayin if u hate ur pet just delite and theres no point sellin hole ur account

lik u r tryin 2 buy a account for lik eg throne and the person gives u a wrong password :( thas y i got hacked on my old account cuz i went on this site sayin u would get a throne if u give ur password and name i done tha i got the throne 1 mint later i got hacked

Don't sell ur account

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
03-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Ok then lolz i still love my lil doggy :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!