PDA

View Full Version : Hand Pass

Apple-Seed
10-04-2006, 03:20 PM
I think you should have a Password for the big hand. So if a Scammer gets onto your account there is no way he can pick up, trade or even drop your furni in another room. But I think you should only have to enter onece time per loggin so the feature wont get anoying. And instead of having type it you just use mouse clicks (Similar to Runescape's bankpins). Where you click the password. like 8833 for exaple you just have a number pad that goes up to 9 and u pick 4-9 digits to set the pass. This would dissable password scamming!!! As the scammer could not be able to get the furni even if he knows the password to the account. And since you are using mouse click it cant be keylogged either!!!!

(ALTS COMING SOON)

superkat
10-04-2006, 03:22 PM
If they have your habbo password then surely they would get your hand password as well.

Apple-Seed
10-04-2006, 03:30 PM
If they have your habbo password then surely they would get your hand password as well.

How is that as the habbo password and the hand password will be differnt. You logg in than you click on your hand to enter you hand password/pin.

superkat
10-04-2006, 03:32 PM
How is that as the habbo password and the hand password will be differnt. You logg in than you click on your hand to enter you hand password/pin.

It's not impossible to get hold of two different passes. It's like me getting your messenger and Habbo passes even though they are different.

Apple-Seed
10-04-2006, 03:36 PM
It's not impossible to get hold of two different passes. It's like me getting your messenger and Habbo passes even though they are different.]

The only way to get the hand pass is if the user tells the person. I meen if a guy cam eup to you and asked for your password and the password for your hand dont you think it would be kinda fishie. I meen its more ovious its a scamm. And keyloggers could no longer steal your furni because you would click the hand password in not type it therfore the keylogger could not logg it and the hand would be locked. I THINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN I GET SOME ALTS UP BE PATIENCE. They keyloggers and scammers Will Only Gain Acces to you Account.

superkat
10-04-2006, 03:39 PM
]

The only way to get the hand pass is if the user tells the person. I meen if a guy cam eup to you and asked for your password and the password for your hand dont you think it would be kinda fishie. I meen its more ovious its a scamm. And keyloggers could no longer steal your furni because you would click the hand password in not type it therfore the keylogger could not logg it and the hand would be locked. I THINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN I GET SOME ALTS UP BE PATIENCE. They keyloggers and scammers Will Only Gain Acces to you Account.

Your hand pass would still use keystrokes meaning keyloggers could get it in the same way they get your pass.

Apple-Seed
10-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Your hand pass would still use keystrokes meaning keyloggers could get it in the same way they get your pass.

NO If YOU WOULD READ WHAT I TYPE, I said the hand will not use keystokes it will use MOUSE CLICKS! keyloggers cannot logg mouse clicks!!!! SO READ EVERYTHING I TYPE before you post next time.

superkat
10-04-2006, 03:47 PM
NO If YOU WOULD READ WHAT I TYPE, I said the hand will not use keystokes it will use MOUSE CLICKS! keyloggers cannot logg mouse clicks!!!! SO READ EVERYTHING I TYPE before you post next time.

Thats a clearer explanation than 'Click the hand password in'.

Nice Idea :)

Apple-Seed
10-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Thats a clearer explanation than 'Click the hand password in'.

Nice Idea :)

lol I'll have alts up soon, so it will be clearer for everybody.

Y0WI
10-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Heres an idea.
You said you would click the numbers to get in to your hand
maybe when your logging on habbo hotel
you have to do the same thing? so that no keystrokes are record it would cut down alot of hacking :D

MattUH
10-04-2006, 07:35 PM
idea :D on TSB it asks u when u register to enter a word in around 6 digits,
each time u login it asks u for three letters ie:

1st letter, 5th letter and 3rd letter

say my word was Habbox

i would do..

H - o - b

(click the correct letters)

Ruws
10-04-2006, 09:25 PM
All very good ideas

ReviewDude
19-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I really like the idea, and can't find any faults with it, other than what happens if you forget it?

EDIT: Oh, +Rep too. :eusa_clap

Apple-Seed
20-04-2006, 08:29 PM
I really like the idea, and can't find any faults with it, other than what happens if you forget it?

EDIT: Oh, +Rep too. :eusa_clap

Lol they will probably have to set up a retrival system because ppl dont write stuff down.

Redmoon Evil
20-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Maybe able to turn it off also? as it will get annoying if your making complex rooms.

ReviewDude
20-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Maybe able to turn it off also? as it will get annoying if your making complex rooms.

I think the idea is to make it like RuneScape bank PINs, i.e. you type it once per login. ;)

Oh, and Apple-Seed, what kind of retrieval would be best, because, for safety, it can't be via email (which can be hacked) or on screen (too obvious).

I think it's best that it's like a bank PIN. If you forget it, SOL, you have to go through Habbo to get it reset.

Frurb
01-05-2006, 09:11 AM
I think this a really good idea.. and yes it would be logger proof as someone said earlier.. I think ALL Habbo should work in that form e.g Login..
+Rep

alexxxxx
01-05-2006, 07:47 PM
I think this a really good idea.. and yes it would be logger proof as someone said earlier.. I think ALL Habbo should work in that form e.g Login..
+Rep

Then your mates can see the password you type in. :P

bubble79
02-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Good idea. That would reduce scamming,and the not-keystrokes thing is a good idea.

Wayne
02-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Great idea.

The amount of furni taken from the hand / room of the hacked habbo may reduce if this was ever to be made onto Habbo.

DCeption
04-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Great idea :D +rep

Sapphire007.
06-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I can only see a few faults in it:
1) They can just delete your rooms so no one gets the furni
2) Theres a type of virus that takes screen shots and sends them back to the person who sent you the virus(I believe this is hard to get however)
3)On-Screen-Keyboard is exactly the same as what your saying

ScouseOrient
20-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Heres an idea.
You said you would click the numbers to get in to your hand
maybe when your logging on habbo hotel
you have to do the same thing? so that no keystrokes are record it would cut down alot of hacking :D

Ha ha Well that told him them Yowi, good idea +rep :)

bubble79
20-05-2006, 01:34 PM
People couldnt actually just dleete the rooms, they could change the password, but it would probably still be possible tom get your account back,.

ROOSTER1234
20-05-2006, 03:17 PM
^^^^^^

Thats a great idea.

Perhaps an EXTRA password to get in that requires mouse clicks??

majesticdragon
29-05-2006, 01:05 PM
love the idea even if they could guess 2 passes it would be much harder +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!