PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Standing in the air

nets
30-12-2004, 01:07 PM
I walked into my room and my habbo was standing in there air :o

la-ur-en
30-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Thats freaky...
I remember walking into a room, and my habbo was floating over the door, i thought everyone could see me, so i was shouting (this was when i was new by the way) i was shouting 'HEY look at me, im floating' nobody payed any attention, now i know why :redface_b ...

Bunny
31-12-2004, 06:55 AM
Cool! How did that happen though? Cos alot of people claim to have done this but it could easily be an alteration...

la-ur-en
31-12-2004, 06:52 PM
It is just a glitch on habbo, like when you go onto hotel view, and part of the room you were in goes onto the hotel view with you, and then it says error... Gawd i hate that notice!

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 01:18 PM
...and so it was that Nets perished from his fall into the dark abyss beyond the floor. :p

nets
26-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Thats freaky...
I remember walking into a room, and my habbo was floating over the door, i thought everyone could see me, so i was shouting (this was when i was new by the way) i was shouting 'HEY look at me, im floating' nobody payed any attention, now i know why :redface_b ...
No one payed any attention because only you could see it, youre not floating but the layers are wrong. The layer which youre habbo is on has acidently apeared above the door, makeing it look like your floating, but youre not.
Normally only you can see this, and if you reload the room then it will most likely fix its self.

lil:quizical:quigly
02-02-2005, 09:41 PM
That looks neat, ive never seen anything like that before.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!