PDA

View Full Version : Selling Habbling.com

icebox12
10-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Hola...

Yes the Title is the truth I am planning on selling Habbling... :( not sure to who exactly or what for exactly as of yet, but I will most probably consider a reasonable amount that's offered...

If anyone has any offers, please simple post them below and be serious... I would not scam due to my trust with many people has grown extreamly strong over the years... So you won't have anything to worry about with Transactional purposes.

Thanks again
- Matt // icebox12

MattUH
10-04-2006, 08:28 PM
dont sell it!

DMB-Hosting
10-04-2006, 08:29 PM
More details like how longs the domains and do we get the forum etc (im guessing so) and have you got a rough idea on how much you want for it?

Im very intrested as im currently looking for a long term project

redtom
10-04-2006, 08:32 PM
why r u selling it?

MattUH
10-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Yuh matt dont sell it pls.

icebox12
11-04-2006, 02:42 AM
Highest offer so far = £210

Reason for selling = I am no longer using HabboHotel due to it being boring :rolleyes:

Dentafrice1
11-04-2006, 02:46 AM
How much for admin system?

Sixty
11-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Highest offer so far = £210

Reason for selling = I am no longer using HabboHotel due to it being boring :rolleyes:

do a rare give-away:p

i'll over £215 if the official stats comes with it.

MattUH
11-04-2006, 01:01 PM
do a rare give-away:p

i'll over £215 if the official stats comes with it.

No one can say u would GET official stats. :rolleyes: callie might say no. :o

Kardan
11-04-2006, 01:03 PM
£210 for a website... Ouch... Well if I get offers like that I'd sell it... Otherwise don't...

Steven.
11-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Hola...

Yes the Title is the truth I am planning on selling Habbling... :( not sure to who exactly or what for exactly as of yet, but I will most probably consider a reasonable amount that's offered...

If anyone has any offers, please simple post them below and be serious... I would not scam due to my trust with many people has grown extreamly strong over the years... So you won't have anything to worry about with Transactional purposes.

Thanks again
- Matt // icebox12

Why dont you put it under new management,.. instead of selling all your pride of work you put into it. :s

Wootzeh
11-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Why dont you put it under new management,.. instead of selling all your pride of work you put into it. :s
Cause he gets money then? o.o

MattUH
11-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Yuh but he has done loads to habbling/habwiz its gone thro loads and could be a GREAT fansite <3

Dentafrice1
11-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Causmo, paid £300 for hab-worlds design, PHP, layout and everything

Science
11-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Matt,
Sell if you wish, to be honest if i got £200 + for a website i desgined and built, no 2 questions about it "sold". And habbling "is" a great fansite, i just hope it dosn't fall into a bad owner.

`m_>
11-04-2006, 11:48 PM
No one can say u would GET official stats. :rolleyes: callie might say no. :o

Well Hab-world.com got sold and the offical stats got given and change, It doesn't matter about the owners it's still the website people voted for Offical, unless it's been taken off offical list.

MattUH
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Well Hab-world.com got sold and the offical stats got given and change, It doesn't matter about the owners it's still the website people voted for Offical, unless it's been taken off offical list.

No, its down to Callie to say yes or not, as the owners who got it official made it such a good site, new owners may not so its down to callie ^_^

DJCoopster
14-04-2006, 12:23 AM
We are selling Habbling due to the fact icebox12 has lost interest in Habbo, and has moved onto other internet sites, like coding and community. Whilst I am still browing Habbo, I have lost interest in making layouts, so I stopped doing as much for Habbling. So basically we both lost our love for the site. So we are selling it.

Current offer: £225

redtom
14-04-2006, 01:16 AM
its not down to 'callie' that just an account sulake use as a spokes person its down to sulake get it right,

as long as the site is not changed loads and it gets a good flow of traffic to the site then it should stay offical

Tomm
14-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Personally I dont think very many habbos could actually afford that :P Lol prehaps if you waited untill my birthday in august I would make you a offer.

icebox12
15-04-2006, 12:55 AM
We are selling Habbling due to the fact icebox12 has lost interest in Habbo, and has moved onto other internet sites, like coding and community. Whilst I am still browing Habbo, I have lost interest in making layouts, so I stopped doing as much for Habbling. So basically we both lost our love for the site. So we are selling it.

Current offer: £225

What Greg aka Ultimative said above, is basically the reason why I have come to the decision to sell... Of course me and Greg will both TRY and begin a new project in the future... but the time being all of our past work will be passed onto new hands and hopefully the site will run smoothly like it once did before.

Another thing I wish to add... Whoever does purchase the site will recieve the support they need from me to help run/create new things for it but that may be doubtfull for larger projects. If there are some things I can help with such as small errors, little pages or even content now and again I will be more than happy to offer my services. Eventhough I have basically quite HabboHotel I will no doubtfully visit my old friends from now-and-again and still be active/visit the HabboxForum as I have done for the past year or so :)

JasonAir
15-04-2006, 07:20 AM
No thanks but good luck with the future :)
lucky £210 !

icebox12
15-04-2006, 12:38 PM
It's actually £225 now from new bidders :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!