PDA

View Full Version : Buying Credits - Please read

Juicette
10-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Read below <3
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Hi there.

Now that you clicked on this thread, you must continue reading.

Ok, well my username is sprinkle-fairy77 and Juicette but I go on the sprinkle-fairy77 account. I'm very trusted and I've never scammed before. I've applied as a habbo x but I don't know if I made it yet. Anyways, I'm in need of credits, like about 25-35 credits. Enough for habbo club =). Also, I only go first to people that I think that I trust, but if I hear that you scam, I won't bother going first. Also, I don't have much rares to offer, I can only offer 2.5. One habbo club sofa, one festive fan and a mocha. If you want, I can add 1 or 2 holly garlands.

So, it depends on who you are. So I'll repeat this again, I need about 25 - 35 credits. I don't need over 35, well if you want to offer more for my offer, then go ahead. I don't go first, it depends though. Sorry. I'm pretty picky on who I trust. I don't scam and I don't run off right after people give the credits.

* Before you offer the credits, can you give me your username and how you're buying your credits (voucher, home phone)? Please and thank you.

I'm trusted and I only go first on certain people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!