PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Cruel Habbos in the Welcome Lounge

Catchetat
11-04-2006, 03:22 AM
Well I met this HabboX (starts with T_ _ _ _)in the welcome lounge and she was chatting with another girl =S

I kept on asking for help and no one was helping me, not even some of the Golden Habbos in the room!

MOD passed by and so didn't she.

What the heck!?

and I thought Habbos from UK were Safety Freaks =S

Nick.
11-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Habbo these days... What is this?!

Go in on nights, and send general questions at nights for questions. You are most likely going to get help, there is always one HabboX on at like nine/ten.. always is for me... MissAlice is in there a lot of the time, she helps loads ;)

VPSwow
11-04-2006, 07:43 AM
yea i agree

Catchetat
11-04-2006, 11:44 AM
I think missalice is nice though i've never seen her but then I was online on uk and there was a habboX but he was CHATTING and ignoring my request with help!

Dracolis
11-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Yeh I always get ignored, although Sensualized did help me out when I told him I had been hacked.

Sub-Zero
11-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Yea you know they only say its about saftey to make you feel safe because its actually a horrible place where everyone hates eachother and hacks etc.

-:Undertaker:-
11-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Most dont care about safety, its just to get closer to Callie.

-Wolverine
11-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Was this HabboX Tyche ?

Kardan
11-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Did the X have his/her badge on?

MissAlice
12-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Well I met this HabboX (starts with T_ _ _ _)in the welcome lounge and she was chatting with another girl =S

I kept on asking for help and no one was helping me, not even some of the Golden Habbos in the room!

MOD passed by and so didn't she.

What the heck!?

and I thought Habbos from UK were Safety Freaks =S

Sometimes it's very hard to get immediate attention when you need it, not all the time, but sometimes. I personally have stood in the Welcome Lounge with 3/4 Habbos all trying to speak to me at the same time. In some cases they haven't even noticed that I'm already helping one individual Habbo, and carry on regardless thinking I'm either ignoring them or listening to every word they say. The moment I notice this is happening I try and ask them to wait a moment, most do, sadly there is always the one that gets all stroppy and starts shouting Habbo X's are useless or whatever. A little bit of patience wouldn't hurt would it? especially if they have taken the trouble to queue to get into the room. Also ever thought that if we don't answer you immediately, it might be because we are checking something on another screen? We are not ignorant, we do have a great deal of patience. I will leave you with this thought: we have patience, have you?

holo-jonny
12-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Habbos Are Saety Freaks Exept Mods.

Catchetat
12-04-2006, 04:08 PM
I have patience but then him... I asked for help and he was chatting with this golden hc and he left without saying anything lol

He stayed there for practically 5 minutes =S non stop chatting

and then I talked to this HabboX wannabe and all he did was ignoring me for 4 minutes and dancing and left the room lol ..

and btw wolverine it's not him

Dracolis
14-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeh I always get ignored, although Sensualized did help me out when I told him I had been hacked.

I take this back as I didn't look at the thread properly. I wasn't in the Welcome Lounge I was in the Habbo Council Drop-In which was packed with habbos. This was the wrong place and indeed the wrong time to ask for any help. I think they were having a party for the opening of the new Drop-In coz Jay was there.

MissAlice spent over an hour with me today. I told her I'd been hacked and she showed me how to use the Habbo Help Tool to try and get my hacked habbo accounts back. So a big thank you to her as I feel she really helped.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!