PDA

View Full Version : Managers Gift FAQ Updated?

Kardan
11-04-2006, 10:19 AM
These three items were given out by the Hotel Manager on May 28 2002 to all the Habbos who were registered to Habbo Hotel at the time and came back before July 31 2002. This was to celebrate her birthday. The Habbos also got 5 Habbo Credits. The items are not available in the Catalogue. They will not be deleted ever.

I swear it used to say that They will never be released in the catalogue. Now it says they aren't available in the catalogue (meaning at this very moment) does that mean one of the three could be released?

I hope not... And I'm gone.

holo-jonny
11-04-2006, 10:21 AM
If One Of Them Was Released It Would Probs Be The Holo-Boy

If It Was The Throne Rare Values Would Go Crazy.

Chaz
11-04-2006, 10:24 AM
If One Of Them Was Released It Would Probs Be The Holo-Boy

If It Was The Throne Rare Values Would Go Crazy.
Lmao, people would cry so much =')

Aitken
11-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah it used to say that. hmmm, i really hope that they dont release any of them. I think they would be stupid if callie release the throne as it would cause alot of hate to her.

Chaz
11-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Yeah it used to say that. hmmm, i really hope that they dont release any of them. I think they would be stupid if callie release the throne as it would cause alot of hate to her.
Welcome to habbox forums

Billabong
11-04-2006, 10:26 AM

Think of the noob love shed get though

Omgz callie u iz da best makin us pai for a rare tht woz sposed to be fwee for eva o callie I <3 u so much kiz kiz kiz

Evolution
11-04-2006, 10:29 AM
It has always said that.

Stitch
11-04-2006, 10:35 AM
If the throne got released they wud probs only be in for a few mins like the orange parasol was.

LewstherinII
11-04-2006, 10:48 AM
RFC - do you have an idea what even half an hour would do to the throne's value - it would halve or quarter in that hour as people buy in a frenzy. If it were released for less than that, even...

Billabong
11-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Orange parasol went from 4T to 3hc ;)

LewstherinII
11-04-2006, 10:54 AM

Exactly. I have grossly underestimated.

I think the throne, for half an hour, would be valued similarly. The Habbo community would be in an uproar. Sure - it would rise, it's a popular Rare - but I don't think with as many users as we have that it would ever reach 15 let alone 20 again.

But think of it from Sulake's side! EVERYONE would buy credits to get it. They'd get millions for this one release.

Billabong
11-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Also buying supers would be rubbish I offer you 720hc for your purple dragon :rolleyes: Great

Evolution
11-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Also buying supers would be rubbish I offer you 720hc for your purple dragon :rolleyes: Great
MORE.

Anyway yeah, it's old. Habbo UK wont release the throne.

Billabong
11-04-2006, 11:05 AM
MORE.

Anyway yeah, it's old. Habbo UK wont release the throne.

:P 24x30 is 720hc according to habbox thats profit lolz but Im guessing u could get 40T for em :P

holo-jonny
11-04-2006, 11:07 AM
RFC - do you have an idea what even half an hour would do to the throne's value - it would halve or quarter in that hour as people buy in a frenzy. If it were released for less than that, even...If People Noticed Them If They Were Out For 2 or 3 Minutes The Throne Would Go Down To About 10Cs

Piipp
11-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Apart from the fact the Callie herself has confirmed that Sulake will never release the Throne on the UK hotel?

Jack.
11-04-2006, 01:32 PM
I don't think any of them will ever be released. Well actually, I remember once I think Callie was going to release the Throne but she got alot of complaints about it (no surprise) and they called it off and released something else (Possibly the Orange Parasol. Not sure. Can't remember)

Kardan
11-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Apart from the fact the Callie herself has confirmed that Sulake will never release the Throne on the UK hotel?
Never said about the holoboy or samovar... I guess it's doubtful anyway...

ashs911494
11-04-2006, 01:36 PM
If the throne got released they wud probs only be in for a few mins like the orange parasol was.

but still orange para was worth 3 or 4 thrones and it went in the cat and went down 2 4cs and den down 2 3cs

Kardan
11-04-2006, 01:37 PM
but still orange para was worth 3 or 4 thrones and it went in the cat and went down 2 4cs and den down 2 3cs
Exactly... but it would depend what time of day it happened...
Remember the green pillow? Released at 3am for 1 hour look what price that is compared to the orange parasol... And the orange parasol has had time to rise again...

Mario
11-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Lmao, people would cry so much =')
you saw what happened when they had that poll for what rare would be released

GommeInc
11-04-2006, 05:44 PM
The Speakers Corner was also roughly the same. People loved them when Jibbi had them in her Sports Room and when people were trading them they were worth a few thrones I think. Now they are worth below a few HCs I believe.

blamz
11-04-2006, 05:55 PM
lol everyone wud make hate rooms bout callie lol ;]

Kardan
11-04-2006, 05:57 PM
lol everyone wud make hate rooms bout callie lol ;]
Well that would got to waste... If she creates 2 more rooms you won't be able to see fan or hate rooms :)

Bielby2ooo
11-04-2006, 05:59 PM
When i first started the hotel on like the first month everyone got a Russian samavour or a throne i got a throne
but liek no one was HC back then so there was no rare values =\ so meh

i wish i remebered what account i had it on :(

Nixon!
11-04-2006, 08:39 PM

more like 18T to .5T to 3hc :)

LewstherinII
11-04-2006, 08:58 PM
If People Noticed Them If They Were Out For 2 or 3 Minutes The Throne Would Go Down To About 10Cs

Yes I Do Agree With You They Would Go Down Quite Drastically

But then they'd go back up, holo-johnny, with so many people wanting them after the price loss, and people would be keeping them.

Deiondre
11-04-2006, 10:35 PM
No Thrones are a popular item, the value might not decrease at all. There are more Thrones on the hotel than some rares but they are worth more because they are desirable! The petal patch was released but stayed high in value.

heartQUIVER
11-04-2006, 11:34 PM
No Thrones are a popular item, the value might not decrease at all. There are more Thrones on the hotel than some rares but they are worth more because they are desirable! The petal patch was released but stayed high in value.

Yes, kind of what i was going to say.

Someone says

The green pillow was in cat at 3am but still is in good value

When the orange para was realised there was 3 alerts, 1) Its here, 2) Quick before it's gone 3) Its GONE

The green pillow had no alert, so in other words "if you don't look in the cat, how do you know theres a rare not there" kaye (underOATH), told me, i bought creds and about 60 people were calling me the new hotel manager as it was realised late, and no alerts

xD kinda woffled on sorry.

Allan
12-04-2006, 07:18 AM
I don't think any of them will ever be released. Well actually, I remember once I think Callie was going to release the Throne but she got alot of complaints about it (no surprise) and they called it off and released something else (Possibly the Orange Parasol. Not sure. Can't remember)

They call that a STUNT..
and it was when callie did that whole
mysterious rare you vote for.. when it was the Monolith they released?
Also.. truthfully..? i think habbo SAID they MIGHT release the throne cause they knew that everyone without multiple thrones would be wanting them and that everyone and their mother woud buy creds, publicity stunt MEANING a lot more money $$$

Mxrt
12-04-2006, 07:26 AM
I remember that rare resucution thingimabobby. I guess we'll never know what an Orb Of Doom is.

Anywho, if the throne was released it would cause havoc.

Sapphire007.
13-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Callie once said she would never release the Throne unless Sulake made her.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!