PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy Old Habbo's - FREE RANTING HERE

Lozzoling
11-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Like the t.v show of Grumpy Old (Wo)Men here you can take a long time about what you hate about habbo:

My rant - THINKHABBO.COM
Pfft,who do thinkhabbo think they actually are,half the people on your console work (aka spam) for them and they're flooding every popular room around and too make things worse they think they can justify all this with their special "Make poverty history" habbo campaign. WHAT FLIPPING CAMPAIGN? I don't see anything their actually doing except dressing in white bobble hats and dedicating radio shows to it AND ITS NOW OFFICIAL what in the name of god possesed people to vote for them? They're really a lousy site full of lousy staff,SOMEONE STOP THE THINKHABBO SPAMMERS.

Phew,ciao for now.

Bielby2ooo
11-04-2006, 12:21 PM
;o nice rant

MY Rant:
Habbo babies i mean they talk liek this 'will ywu adowpt mwe'' Like ***? even a baby dosent put a ''w'' in every word and i bet there all about 52 years old this really annoys me

thanks

Bielby ;D

Lozzoling
11-04-2006, 12:55 PM
yeh i really agree! they're all like "will you bwe mwy MWUMMY" and they try and make you feel all guilty so i just pretend i'm slapping em and shout "I'm slapping a baby"

OMGitsaROSS
11-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Great thread <3

My rant:

GIVEAWAYS! THEY alwaYS HAVE A CATCH, INVITE YOUR MATES. ROLL A SIX. AND YOU HAVE THE REALLY REALLY MEAN PEOPLE WHO GO TO LEAVING GIVEAWAYS WHEN THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE LEAVING PERSON! THIS REALLY ****ES ME OFF!

Another rant:

****ING CONSOLE SPAMMERS!

-:Undertaker:-
11-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I hate The ThinkHabbo advertisers !

Lozzoling
11-04-2006, 01:49 PM
yeh i agree with all these points <3 keep it up

Catchetat
11-04-2006, 01:54 PM
some habbo babies are cute not all. i hate spammers and safety freaks.

Lozzoling
11-04-2006, 01:55 PM
safety freaks rock <3

OmgItsBananas
12-04-2006, 11:43 AM
MY GOD DAM RANT IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

cocaine
12-04-2006, 11:45 AM
HABBO BWABIES R SO CWUTE AND THEY WNT LWOKKING AFTWER CWOS THWEY AWRE BWIG BWABIES

Lozzoling
12-04-2006, 11:53 AM
omgbananas do you know the concept of a rant? or talking? or being slightly normal

Achieve
12-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Thinkhabbo is freaking everywhere. Advertisers just spam and spam and spam and spam about thinkhabbo.. -.-

Eventually it's going to give me migraines. :[

Lozzoling
12-04-2006, 03:53 PM
YUSH they soooo annoy me

Lubricant
12-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Maze nuubs annoy me =/

uh huh her
12-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Eugh Thinkhabbo followers...
Just been in one of their 'Party rooms' and its just a bunch of random people shouting 'Thinkhabbo.com', don't you think we'd know what blooming site to go on if we were in a god damn ThinkHabbo.com party room? Then they go around random rooms shouting it. As i watched from the safety of the door, away from the crazy flooding ThinkHabbo people, they started calling random people 'noobz' lmaoatyoupeople k. Then the way they do Radio comps is a scam. 'Okay, we want everyone to donate the most! Whoever does wins a ****** maj! Wooo!' Then someone will donate about 1 hc, then people keep topping that, until they make about 12 HC and give away 5 HC worths of furni. Patheticanism. And apparently they are breaking some of the fansite rules... And if they are, bye bye officialness. Its to over rated because they have all the runescape people who are new to Habbo, and we all have our nooby days when we start. My rants going to be big k? I like to complain.
People who get stuck in mazes, or just go brb and are away untill they are autokicked. AND people who block because they have no lifes. 'Woo i iz so kwl i blck doorwys so no1 canz get in da rm. *Geeky laugh*'
People who can't do a flipping * when they are doing something pixelatedly 'don't know what to call it', and have to put
*+**+**++**-++**=##~~*Hits in face lolz*~~##=**++-**++**+**+*.
People who scam pixels, have you not got a life? You think your it stealing some tiny pixels. Wow i want to be like you people when i grow up<3
People who judge people on pixelated looks, how sad. Ye so i like having a fat face on habbo, does that mean im fat in real life? 'OMGZZ YE' err no. And people who dress as tarts with the big ****s and whatever, and then go around model places and whatever. Then date some wannabe Habbo gangsta, whos got something like '$$$RICHEST PERSON ON HABBOZ$$$' in their mish. Err ye bet you are ;l. (Loz you shouldn't of made this thread k? I keep rambling on ;[)
Ill post more later, getting tired of typing now :).

holo-jonny
12-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Like the t.v show of Grumpy Old (Wo)Men here you can take a long time about what you hate about habbo:

My rant - THINKHABBO.COM
Pfft,who do thinkhabbo think they actually are,half the people on your console work (aka spam) for them and they're flooding every popular room around and too make things worse they think they can justify all this with their special "Make poverty history" habbo campaign. WHAT FLIPPING CAMPAIGN? I don't see anything their actually doing except dressing in white bobble hats and dedicating radio shows to it AND ITS NOW OFFICIAL what in the name of god possesed people to vote for them? They're really a lousy site full of lousy staff,SOMEONE STOP THE THINKHABBO SPAMMERS.

Phew,ciao for now.I Voted For Them Cos I Liked They're Forum Then They Changed Forum And It Was Confusing.

My Rant: MODS Banning Wrong Person
Right,MOD Has Came Cos Every1 Has Reported A Blocker,Blocker Leaves When MOD Comes.I Was Next Person To Enter Room And I Was The One Who Got Banned.

Dan2nd
14-04-2006, 09:21 PM
My mate goes on thinkhabbo and yes it annoys me very much

I hate people who message you on the consol like all the time
There was this girl who wouldn't stop and she sent one saying " ok gtg now bye" i was like FINALLY 5 mins later i get one from her saying " shall i revise for my SATs" i told her i didn't care and she had a paddy ! and deleted me off her consol i guess that was a win win =]

Dracolis
14-04-2006, 09:34 PM
It's these ppl that come into your room when u r trying to design it and say something like 'Hi, i'm new and I have no furni. Can you donate something to me plz' I say no and they go 'plz give me something as I have nothing. I just want one piece of furni that's all'. I find this really annoying. It's worse on the USA hotel I have found.

Lozzoling
15-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Oh god,people in furni shops who ask if you have something,ITS A TINY BIT OBVIOUS I DON'T HAVE THAT FURNI,they really get me adgitated.

Oh and people in queue's who ask for furni and i always end up virtually slapping them and stuff cos they really p me off to high heaven.

Good points guys though

Bimbybecca
16-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Greedy habbos!

I started on habbo about five years ago, back then there were no rares (only the typo) and everyone traded fair, profit was a far away concept, most habbos were honest with trading and just wanted to make good public rooms for all to enjoy. When ione gave her gifts out people traded thrones for normal furni and everyone was happy.

Anyway I stopped going to habbo shortly after ione gave the birthday gifts out and the Aloe vera came out. When I came back on habbo I could'nt believe the amount of 'rares' available and the greediness of habbos. Every time I go to trade someone they demand profit and call me a noob if I refuse. People only want furni now to show off how rich they are, it's pathetic, it's not even real!

GAH! I have more points on the subject which I'll write later!

However, when

Dracolis
16-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Greedy habbos!

I started on habbo about five years ago, back then there were no rares (only the typo) and everyone traded fair, profit was a far away concept, most habbos were honest with trading and just wanted to make good public rooms for all to enjoy. When ione gave her gifts out people traded thrones for normal furni and everyone was happy.

I think that is just how Habbo Hotel should be. We shouldn't have all these ridiculous trade prices for every item. It's just silly doing this! If you want something and you have something you don't want, then you should be able to just do a straight swap with someone without all this fuss!

Lozzoling
18-04-2006, 08:52 AM
yeh it was brill without rare values,thrones were being traded for holopds

holo-jonny
20-04-2006, 06:38 PM
New Rant For Me:
Hotel Staff

I Think we Need A Few More Comps,And The Purple Pillow Has Been In Cat For Ages.
So I Think The Staff Should Stop Being Lazy Eating They're Jaffa Cakes And Start Making The Hotel Even Better.

Lozzoling
20-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Latest Rant xD
Habbo's Who Abuse The Shift Key Like This Making Countless Grammatical Errors It Is So Useless And Annoying Which Isn't Good For My Patience

holo-jonny
20-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Ha But Im Not Using shift.

Crab-himself
20-04-2006, 10:46 PM
i hate 1337 speak ...HATE IT I TELL YOU!
And i hate rare values, and abuse of the shift key.

And most of all i hate a combination of these things....
Example:
OMGZZZzzZZZ U n00b!!!! U d0NT W4|\|T Tu Gi\/ Pr0f|t? U3er n00b3r!

dam habbo has got lame recently......

burnsey
21-04-2006, 10:25 PM
HABBO BWABIES R SO CWUTE AND THEY WNT LWOKKING AFTWER CWOS THWEY AWRE BWIG BWABIES
There Pixel's Going wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i rant people who fink they work for habbo when they ent even HC.
Its Soooo Lame
Ok Syin Please Dnt Swear Is Allryt But
I Will Ban You iF You Swear Again?
LMAO!
AND IM MICHEL JACKSON
hehe! :eusa_wall
i allso rant people who are dumb and go how do i go into a room?
ur allready in a room thinko
Allso
People Who Flood
It Soooo Lame! :p

Lozzoling
22-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Yush flooding is SO annoying,'specially in the poplar trading rooms,you can't find someone to trade because of all the flooding

</3

PS; This should be stickie'd xP

PriceTags
23-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Mine will be punctuation. As a writer it's probably typical of me to moan about the hotel staff's punctuation.
They put in unnecessery apostrophes. Example: If I was a member of Habbo staff I'd say apostrophe's. But that is WRONG. Thank you =]

--ss--
23-04-2006, 11:01 AM
my rant:

On noobs who think becuase there disable they have to blub about it , i was in a wobble squabble once and shes like waite for mt to ocme in becuase im half blind and after 2 minutes of waiting we started and she wasnt moving i told her to move and shes saying why should i move , cant you see im blind ect , if shes blind wth is she playing habbo :@

Pu$$y
23-04-2006, 11:02 AM
rare values suck. you cant make profit anymore... i remember making 20t in one day ;)

FrozenWhisper
23-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Scammer's and hackers, I mean, come on, it's a bloody pixel!
And habbo babies, thwere swo cwute NOT!
That's all my rants for now

deltateamaplha
23-04-2006, 06:49 PM
People who have console clear outs whent hey message saying -Doing console clear out 111 if you want removed 222 if you don't care and 333 to stay- I mean if they hate you that DAM much why don't they just remove you. It's like there saying "Oh it's your hounor to be on my list" see when I get them messages I just simply remove the sender :@

al123
24-04-2006, 06:16 PM
i too am against rare valuespeople should just swap thing for what they want it would make habbo a nicer place, its impossible to get profit,

NEW RANT: I hate thoose habbox rare values where you have something worth 0.7 or 3.1 hc how am i meant to pay that fairly and why do they make it go up like 0.1 it to confusing!!! !!

Nightrose
24-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Greedy habbos!

Anyway I stopped going to habbo shortly after ione gave the birthday gifts out and the Aloe vera came out. When I came back on habbo I could'nt believe the amount of 'rares' available and the greediness of habbos. Every time I go to trade someone they demand profit and call me a noob if I refuse. People only want furni now to show off how rich they are, it's pathetic, it's not even real!

GAH! I have more points on the subject which I'll write later!

However, when

agreed

Lozzoling
01-05-2006, 11:53 AM
al123,i love you signature

habbo t-shirts = how geekeh can you get

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!