PDA

View Full Version : WOW, New furni to come?!?!?

Eckuii
11-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey guys,
I found some new furni which might interest you :)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/Eckuii/Somethingnew.png

Take a look for yourself ;)
The sofas are currently called Deal with the mission: 'null' probably just testing them ;)
Cheezy2 kicked me before I checked everything else:P

Callum.
11-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Nice find + rep

Chaz
11-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey guys,

The sofas are currently called Deal with the mission: 'null' probably just testing them ;)
Not bad...

Chaz
11-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey guys,

Not bad...

Typpi
11-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey guys,

all chinese furni are called ''Deal'' with null mission and didnt chezzy2 leave? or did he say he left to get attention?

Wootzeh
11-04-2006, 02:55 PM
We saw these AGES ago.

Eckuii
11-04-2006, 02:57 PM
We saw these AGES ago.

Link me then? Maybe you havent seen them in a room though

Callum.
where then ''/

Chaz
yesh, its cortz' room ;]

-=andy-g=-2
11-04-2006, 03:02 PM
So whats the "access code" for this room :P

-Andy

RareIce
11-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Nice Find + rep

Ostinato
11-04-2006, 03:03 PM
First I've seen. Well done.

Ruws
11-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Nice i like the lamps

KerrangDave
11-04-2006, 03:08 PM
It quiet lame that you guys get wound up..

and for you info it isnt being relised how sad :)

PriceTags
11-04-2006, 03:09 PM
And you know... how?
And how should you know "quiet" and "relised"

Eckuii
11-04-2006, 03:10 PM
It quiet lame that you guys get wound up..

and for you info it isnt being relised how sad :)

Maybe adding question marks to the thread title may question whether they will be realised or not? Thats what I thought it would look like anyway. I wasnt saying it would DEFFIANATLY be realeased or I would of put something like: THIS FURNI IS GOING TO BE REALISED.

Understand that?

Billabong
11-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Fab find Eckuii but I gottu admit... Those sofaz are lame!

KerrangDave
11-04-2006, 03:14 PM
what i was saying is what right did you have to go in that room and take that foto.. oh yes none at all :)

Billabong
11-04-2006, 03:18 PM
what i was saying is what right did you have to go in that room and take that foto.. oh yes none at all :)

Every right :s

What right do you have to spam out forums, none its against habbox forums rules :@

chilloutrich
11-04-2006, 03:21 PM
woah thats so lush, i love the sofas!

sock
11-04-2006, 03:21 PM
;o Nice find!

Proof!
11-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Good find :eusa_clap

dannyboymed
11-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Those sofas are lovely but I saw that furni AGES AGO.

Billabong
11-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Ye but now they are on the hotel :P

Eckuii
11-04-2006, 03:30 PM

What right do you have telling people what they should and shouldnt do?

None.

Kardan
11-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Saw them ages ago :P
Nice to see them in a room on the hotel though... Sofas look disgusting

Neversoft
11-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Nice find Eckuii. :)

Billabong
11-04-2006, 03:36 PM
I really think those sofaz are ugly and why do they have to be rares.. We need norms as well sulake!

I think a norm would make them more profit than a rare tbh.
Say a chinese set in catalogue could earn them a lot more than a few rares individually

Infrontation
11-04-2006, 03:38 PM
woah thats so lush, i love the sofas!
I agree the sofas are so hawt! :D Meh, I haven't seen the sofas before :P

mce101
11-04-2006, 03:41 PM
i would guess that they would be realesed around Chinese new year

but hey, i dont run the hotel, i might be wrong

ItsDave
11-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Thats so cool!

Catchetat
11-04-2006, 03:44 PM
I must admit, nice find! First time I've seen them in an actual habbo room!

laurenx
11-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Nice find, people are just saying "We've seen this before" , but they've actually just seen it somewere else probably,not in a proper Uk room. Anyway Nice find.:)

Eckuii
11-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys :D
I like the sofas btw

burton-x
11-04-2006, 04:13 PM
w00dy2006 or something like that has those weird golden things onthe door which are also called Deal with their thing as null.
Greatfind"! <3

Pronounced
11-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Them sofa's look very good with the shadow

KerrangDave
11-04-2006, 04:29 PM
why do you believe they were in a locked room for a reson.. they are suprises for all habbos and you go and ruining by being oh look i got a screenie of these amazing sofas.. wow spoil the suprises.. habbo lock them in a room for a reason and you spoil everyone elses fun by posting them

Moires
11-04-2006, 04:33 PM
So which council member let you in?

Mxrt
11-04-2006, 04:33 PM
I've seen most of those, not the sofa's, before; there were scripts. So was the Tea Room.

Jin
11-04-2006, 04:39 PM
why do you believe they were in a locked room for a reson.. they are suprises for all habbos and you go and ruining by being oh look i got a screenie of these amazing sofas.. wow spoil the suprises.. habbo lock them in a room for a reason and you spoil everyone elses fun by posting them

If users didnt want to know they could have simply avoided the thread, the thread title clearly states that the thread has content which relates to the possibility of new furniture coming to the hotel. Plus if it was in the habbo council room it would have bound to have been found sooner or later.

Eckuii
11-04-2006, 04:39 PM

Well, if you looked it was in the Habbo Council Meeting room. Believe it or not, meetings are held in this room, meaning that people actually go in the room for meetings. This means they will see the FURNITURE.
When I went in there, there was somebody there, then Cheezy2 came. So obviously they know its there. All the Habbos you say? Lol. You are the only person that feels I have 'ruined' something, everybody else is like: oh nice find e.t.c.
I dont see what your problem is, have I affected you in anyway? Obviously YOU wanted to see the furniture because the title makes it pretty clear, WOW, new Furni to come? If you didnt want to see the Furniture you didnt have to look in the thread. If you dont wish to know any News or Rumours do not look in the News and Rumours forum.
If you wish to stop this arguement then people can get on with posting instead of listening to your pathetic baby cries.

GommeInc
11-04-2006, 05:22 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=156486

That thread has more furniture "/

(I couldn't resist to prove to you there has already been a thread on this, especially there is more furniture in that room :P

Wootzeh
11-04-2006, 05:28 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3251/v9furni0ki.png
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=156486&highlight=furni

GommeInc
11-04-2006, 05:29 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3251/v9furni0ki.png
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=156486&highlight=furni
I believe the phrase "He has be owned" falls into practice here?

MattUH
11-04-2006, 05:29 PM
oh god, you two do make me chuckle!

Bosjehaar
11-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Who says this is real? It could be client..

She/he may just have change the name!

If its not, why dont u tell us the pw?

Wootzeh
11-04-2006, 05:34 PM
There's also http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=155854&highlight=furni

Lozzoling
11-04-2006, 06:39 PM
3 seater SOFAS HOORAy XD

MattUH
11-04-2006, 06:59 PM
rofl calm down Mr. Wootzeh we know you owned him ^_6

PriceTags
11-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Who says this is real? It could be client..

She/he may just have change the name!

If its not, why dont u tell us the pw?
1. It's the owner of Habbox Help Desk you are accusing there.
2. It's against the forum rules.

Rawr
11-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Wowsers! I love them sofas and them lamps, not too bothered about the posters. Finally some new rares that arn't re-coloured.

-Paul
11-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Are they rares? or will they be replacing mode :S I may not be right but wasn't there somthing in the newsie one time saying somthing was going to happen to mode?

Nixon!
11-04-2006, 08:37 PM
yes, we saw these ages ago but these are the first REAL ones to me showed..nice and cant wait for chinese lantern :)

Sapphire007.
12-04-2006, 07:59 AM
Nice find + Rep
Did you guess that password or was the room locked or open?

Antony
12-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Well, if you looked it was in the Habbo Council Meeting room. Believe it or not, meetings are held in this room, meaning that people actually go in the room for meetings. This means they will see the FURNITURE.
When I went in there, there was somebody there, then Cheezy2 came. So obviously they know its there. All the Habbos you say? Lol. You are the only person that feels I have 'ruined' something, everybody else is like: oh nice find e.t.c.
I dont see what your problem is, have I affected you in anyway? Obviously YOU wanted to see the furniture because the title makes it pretty clear, WOW, new Furni to come? If you didnt want to see the Furniture you didnt have to look in the thread. If you dont wish to know any News or Rumours do not look in the News and Rumours forum.
If you wish to stop this arguement then people can get on with posting instead of listening to your pathetic baby cries.

You actually weren't allowed to be in that room, Nor post screenies of the room.

Catchetat
12-04-2006, 11:15 AM
*tut tut* lol

anyways, SOMEONE would put it here, the question is when. tho they shouldn't be posting screenies 'bout it.

ooo love those oriental furnis.

Eckuii
12-04-2006, 11:17 AM
You actually weren't allowed to be in that room, Nor post screenies of the room.

So sue me? I knew the password because we got it given to us when we had to attend a Habbo Council Moderator meeting way back. Maybe Callie should change the passwords to her important rooms once in a while. Afterall the pass had been the same for 5 months.

Lozzoling
12-04-2006, 11:19 AM
i like the orient bookcase that was found somewhere,so beatiful

Scorpio
12-04-2006, 12:09 PM

You are so stupid, if you don't mind me saying so. I bet if you were let into that room you'd post them! Maybe he was LET in so the furni was found out, even if it was seen in another thread earlier. Btw, hardly any of the things you say actually made sense in your posts...

Pyroka
12-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Nice find! The sofas look rubbish...The lamps look good though! That furni will be probably released when the Chinese hotel fully opens just as a celebration that Sulake have opened yet ANOTHER hotel...The world will be one big hotel. Eep!

Dominic
12-04-2006, 02:36 PM
I've seen it ages ago too.

GommeInc
12-04-2006, 02:46 PM
So sue me? I knew the password because we got it given to us when we had to attend a Habbo Council Moderator meeting way back. Maybe Callie should change the passwords to her important rooms once in a while. Afterall the pass had been the same for 5 months.
Why haven't you closed this thread yet? It is old news, plus me and Wootzeh (and I think someone else) posted a link to a thread that had the furniture in a room already (plus other furniture) and what they look like outside of a room. This thread is about the furniture, not the Habbo Council room, so there is no need to keep it open at all.

You cannot keep this thread open because:

It is real furniture - The threads general point talks about the furniture, whether it is real or not.

It is the Habbo Council Room - The threads topic talks about the furniture.

So why keep it open? Close it for it is against the rules "/

Jack.
12-04-2006, 03:15 PM
We saw these AGES ago.

I've seen them, but not in a room ;)

Complex!
12-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Yep And thats why I bad repped him.

Jack.
12-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey guys,

Cheezy2 kicked me before I checked everything else:P\

That small red/gold thing on the door is also called Deal "null". Like you said, they're probably just testing them all out. The rest of the Furni is probably the same, with the name "Deal" and mission "null".

djotto1991
12-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Why r dey doing this when on version 9 they were supposed to be realsing the furni set called splash

Tristan
12-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Yep And thats why I bad repped him.

Rofl nice one you don't have any rep power. Owned rofl. You wouldn't of taken any rep from him mate lol.

--ss--
12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
nice find , how did you get in there in the first place :p

rob06
12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
good find + rep

Stephanai
12-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Wow, I'm going to buy billions of all of those! They're so pretty. :- )

Eckuii
13-04-2006, 10:13 AM
I havent closed the thread because the majority of people say they havent seen the furniture.
Enjoyed the bad rep though, made me chuckle :p

Seacat
13-04-2006, 10:26 AM
The threads title is 'New furni to come?!?!?' therefore the main topic of the thread is the rumour as to whether that furni is coming to the Hotel, as usually when furniture is seen on Callie's account it is released shortly afterwards.

Therefore I do not see how you have "owned him" you have simply linked him to threads that showed the new Furni however didn't speculate as to whether they were been released.

Also I think you should take a look at the following, as the next person to spam this thread saying 'omg he broke the rules close the thread!11' had better hope I dont see it or I will just ban you.

C6. Do NOT comment on others breaking the Forum rules - Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the Forum rules. Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

GommeInc
13-04-2006, 10:59 AM
The threads title is 'New furni to come?!?!?' therefore the main topic of the thread is the rumour as to whether that furni is coming to the Hotel, as usually when furniture is seen on Callie's account it is released shortly afterwards.

Therefore I do not see how you have "owned him" you have simply linked him to threads that showed the new Furni however didn't speculate as to whether they were been released.

Also I think you should take a look at the following, as the next person to spam this thread saying 'omg he broke the rules close the thread!11' had better hope I dont see it or I will just ban you.
Actually, I said we 'owned' him in terms that he believed there was no thread before this. The way he said "Link me then? Maybe you havent seen them in a room though!" makes the reader believe that this 'big headedness' shows that if proven there are other threads, this thread becomes pointless. The hole in rule C6. tells me that I can post about these problems, considering I have reported this as a Bad Post, rule C6. does not tell me to not post at all about the bad post after I have reported it. Maybe you should add this in the rule?

C6. Do NOT comment on others breaking the Forum rules - Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the Forum rules. Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. Do not attempt to post about the bad post afterwards. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

The bold bit makes it seem more precise and covers up the samll hole in the rule...

Besides, the other thread is more useful, as it shows more furniture and is near enough similar and shows more information. If this thread was made by another member of the board, then it would of been closed because he has gained access to a room he shouldn't of and it is basically an Old Thread. If people did not know about this, then maybe sticky the other thread which shows the new furniture plus more?

This does not effect me for I have proven otherwise and have not said he is breaking rules as such, he is nearly breaking the rules.

Also, I have not really gone off topic for I am still talking about the furniture

shenk.
13-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Lol Tex sent me a pic of these like.. 3weeks ago =|

i think there horrible.. there all off center like aloevera n stuff =/

Saunders
13-04-2006, 05:23 PM
May i ask how you got into the Habbo council room? :)

And also that Picture of a Nike ball is from Another Hotel

joshuar
13-04-2006, 05:45 PM
I think they are a bit late bringing the chinese things into the hotel considering the chinese theme has just come and past :p

But nice find Adi, rep for you

Tristan
13-04-2006, 05:54 PM
May i ask how you got into the Habbo council room? :)

Ummm Read the thread ;l.

And also that Picture of a Nike ball is from Another Hotel

Ummm no it isn't? It's in Callie's Room. Try having a look at the pictures idiot. it's in the Habbo Council room.

<$>
13-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Jesus...

Habbo looks more chinese by the day..."/

Crouch
13-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Wow :] Nice... I always said Habbo needs to release more rare chairs :P.. If they're gonna be rare.

:Murdoch:
13-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Eckuii had no right to be in that room nor to take a screenie of it.

He did the wrong thing and he knows it.

-Paul
13-04-2006, 11:43 PM

So what, I'v enjoyed looking at them :) +Rep eckuii.

Herman
14-04-2006, 06:50 AM
I think those furni look very oriental and cute. <3

Foks
14-04-2006, 11:01 AM

And TBH who really cares?
;\

You can't do anything now, Someone was going to Find it.. ;\

Eckuii
14-04-2006, 03:33 PM

Maybe you should read the whole thread, nobody is really that bothered that I posted the screenies. They are all happy to see there is New Furni, they arent conserned about what Callie wants, unlike some :Rolleyes:.

I gained access to the room from the pass sent to me by Calvin on request of Callie, a while back I know, but so? I had the right to be in the room then, so why not now?

Nobody can tell me whether I should or shouldnt take screenies of ANYBODYS room. Is it because Callie is hotel manager and you are on the Habbo Council? If it was a normal Habbo would you really be THAT bothered? I highly doubt it.

I dont think I did the wrong thing by going in the room, somebody messaged me asking for the room pass, instead of me giving it to them, I took a look for myself. You have to give me some respect for not coming on the Forum and posting the actually pass to the room like most Forum Users probably would of done.

I remember a while back when Callie let all the OFFICAL fansites into the Fansite conference room and let them post unrealised furniture, was you bothered then? No.
Why are you so bothered now? Because Habbox is unoffical? because Callie didnt give me permission, I dont need permission from Callie to do anything on the hotel.

I still got a two hour ban for been in the room, for behaviour planned to disrupt, something along those lines, I wasnt aware that posting on an UNOFFICAL forum could get you a ban, or posting on any Forum could get you a ban as a matter of fact.

Maybe just another corrupt system.

Barmi
14-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Maybe you should read the whole thread, nobody is really that bothered that I posted the screenies. They are all happy to see there is New Furni, they arent conserned about what Callie wants, unlike some :Rolleyes:.

I gained access to the room from the pass sent to me by Calvin on request of Callie, a while back I know, but so? I had the right to be in the room then, so why not now?

Nobody can tell me whether I should or shouldnt take screenies of ANYBODYS room. Is it because Callie is hotel manager and you are on the Habbo Council? If it was a normal Habbo would you really be THAT bothered? I highly doubt it.

I dont think I did the wrong thing by going in the room, somebody messaged me asking for the room pass, instead of me giving it to them, I took a look for myself. You have to give me some respect for not coming on the Forum and posting the actually pass to the room like most Forum Users probably would of done.

I remember a while back when Callie let all the OFFICAL fansites into the Fansite conference room and let them post unrealised furniture, was you bothered then? No.
Why are you so bothered now? Because Habbox is unoffical? because Callie didnt give me permission, I dont need permission from Callie to do anything on the hotel.

I still got a two hour ban for been in the room, for behaviour planned to disrupt, something along those lines, I wasnt aware that posting on an UNOFFICAL forum could get you a ban, or posting on any Forum could get you a ban as a matter of fact.

Maybe just another corrupt system.

I doubt posting on an Official Forum would have been much different...
Yes, maybe Callie should change her room passwords every once in a while, and not wait for a herd of Habbos to invade before she does so, but I suppose the ban speaks for itself.

Achieve
14-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Good find on the new furniture.

Eckuii
14-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I doubt posting on an Official Forum would have been much different...
Yes, maybe Callie should change her room passwords every once in a while, and not wait for a herd of Habbos to invade before she does so, but I suppose the ban speaks for itself.

What do you mean by 'The ban speaks for itself', me going in the room and seeing the furniture deserves a ban?

Dont think we are posting off topic here because we are still talking about the furniture in posts. :)

Infrontation
14-04-2006, 04:03 PM
What do you mean by 'The ban speaks for itself', me going in the room and seeing the furniture deserves a ban?

Dont think we are posting off topic here because we are still talking about the furniture in posts. :)
Me thinks the ban was unfair.. :)

Barmi
14-04-2006, 04:21 PM

I didn't say you deserved a ban, sir. I was merely implying that you were banned for it, thus you shouldn't have been doing it.

Secondly, sir - you went "off topic" first, by mentioning that you were being banned for it and asking if it would be any different on an official forum. :) You were talking about the moral "rights and wrongs" of your post, I was simply following on...

If this thread was all about people's opinions of the furniture, I daresay it would have ceased a couple of hours ago. ^_^

As for the Fansite Conference comment... Callie specifically told them that they could post information and images pertaining to that room and the coming rare. This is a somewhat different issue. :)

I wouldn't like a ban for snooping in a room, and I wouldn't like to give them out, but really - should you have been in there? Did you have a right to be in there? You had the right to be in there for the meeting to do with the Habbo Council Forum, but right now? No. Eeek. Not meaning any offence by anything I have said, just saying what I think. ^_^ That's what a Forum's for... after all...

Edit: And Mr. Gomme never ceases to amaze...

Kardan
14-04-2006, 04:34 PM

Well you got the ban for whatever the ban reason says.
Maybe you didn't deserve the ban, if I got the pass I probably would of gone in and seen it. But it's only a 2hour ban so... not as bad as it could of been

Eckuii
14-04-2006, 04:34 PM
I didn't say you deserved a ban, sir. I was merely implying that you were banned for it, thus you shouldn't have been doing it.

Secondly, sir - you went "off topic" first, by mentioning that you were being banned for it and asking if it would be any different on an official forum. :) You were talking about the moral "rights and wrongs" of your post, I was simply following on...

If this thread was all about people's opinions of the furniture, I daresay it would have ceased a couple of hours ago. ^_^

As for the Fansite Conference comment... Callie specifically told them that they could post information and images pertaining to that room and the coming rare. This is a somewhat different issue. :)

I wouldn't like a ban for snooping in a room, and I wouldn't like to give them out, but really - should you have been in there? Did you have a right to be in there? You had the right to be in there for the meeting to do with the Habbo Council Forum, but right now? No. Eeek. Not meaning any offence by anything I have said, just saying what I think. ^_^ That's what a Forum's for... after all...

Edit: And Mr. Gomme never ceases to amaze...

No, I got a ban for seeing the furniture and been in the room, therefore I am still talking about the New Furniture in the room and I got banned because its new.

Am I not allowed in rooms now? I dont have a restriction from any room, so I must be allowed in it? People cannot tell you which room you are and arent allowed to be in. Personally I think that would be a tad silly.

About the Fansite Conference, I was merely stating that if they are allowed to post them on Forums e.t.c, then so should Habbox :)

I was also making my point that it would of been different for an offical fansite because its a system which divides us and makes us feel unwanting or wanting depending on whether we are on the Fansite list or not, but thats another matter, so lets stay on topic :).
I still shouldnt of had the ban because I didnt break the Habbo Way in anyway to see the furniture. :)

Barmi
14-04-2006, 04:40 PM
No, I got a ban for seeing the furniture and been in the room, therefore I am still talking about the New Furniture in the room and I got banned because its new.

Am I not allowed in rooms now? I dont have a restriction from any room, so I must be allowed in it? People cannot tell you which room you are and arent allowed to be in. Personally I think that would be a tad silly.

About the Fansite Conference, I was merely stating that if they are allowed to post them on Forums e.t.c, then so should Habbox :)

I was also making my point that it would of been different for an offical fansite because its a system which divides us and makes us feel unwanting or wanting depending on whether we are on the Fansite list or not, but thats another matter, so lets stay on topic :).
I still shouldnt of had the ban because I didnt break the Habbo Way in anyway to see the furniture. :)
:) You can be banned for doing that:

2.3 Sulake UK Ltd has no obligation to monitor the Website. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Chat Room and Message Boards and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. Habbo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Chat Room and Message Boards, or the Site at any time, without notice, for any or no reason. The Habbo Hotel Moderator shall treat all colleagues and customers and suppliers on their merit irrespective of ***, age, marital status, colour, creed, race, ethnic or national origin.
And yes, it seems Habbo Staff can tell you what rooms you can or can not go in, or throw a ban at you. It's happened before, and it will happen again.

And as for the Conference, that is an Official Fansite privelage, and let us not venture down that path.

Now, that is such lovely furni... at face value anyway. If alignment is all wrong, as someone has said, then... bad bad bad! *Shudders*

Eckuii
14-04-2006, 04:59 PM
:) You can be banned for doing that:

And yes, it seems Habbo Staff can tell you what rooms you can or can not go in, or throw a ban at you. It's happened before, and it will happen again.

And as for the Conference, that is an Official Fansite privelage, and let us not venture down that path.

Now, that is such lovely furni... at face value anyway. If alignment is all wrong, as someone has said, then... bad bad bad! *Shudders*

So basically they can ban you for anything tbh, I know you are right, but its a bit stupid, this real is mainly for the fact that if they cannot prove something at the present time then they ban the User to investigate more.

That is what I though :)

I like the furni, I think it would of looked better coming out at Chinese New year though, when do you guys think it should come out :)

Billabong
14-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Should be released into catalogue as norms around chinese new year ;)

Barmi
14-04-2006, 05:02 PM
CNY is too long to wait. :'(

GommeInc
14-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Not being rude or slightly angry, but Eckuii's behaviour is mildly annoying me now, he is acting like a 4 year old who wants to continiously hit someone even when told not to, and it is getting rather annoying. Like a spoilt brat who has to have his way.

I shall not repeat what I have said in most my posts, this thread should be closed and blah blah, because it seems the brat is getting his own way.

PS. Illustration was my female cousin from many a year ago, and it seemed to fit well here.

Also, noticing one of the posts, Eckuii has gone off Topic, he just rearranged words and such to make it seem as if he is on topic, talking about furniture by talking about the Council, not really directly talking about the furniture now is it "/

~Hilton~
14-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Those sofas own.

Eckuii
14-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Not being rude or slightly angry, but Eckuii's behaviour is mildly annoying me now, he is acting like a 4 year old who wants to continiously hit someone even when told not to, and it is getting rather annoying. Like a spoilt brat who has to have his way.

I shall not repeat what I have said in most my posts, this thread should be closed and blah blah, because it seems the brat is getting his own way.

PS. Illustration was my female cousin from many a year ago, and it seemed to fit well here.

Also, noticing one of the posts, Eckuii has gone off Topic, he just rearranged words and such to make it seem as if he is on topic, talking about furniture by talking about the Council, not really directly talking about the furniture now is it "/

Same with this Post? A tad of topic when I tried to get back on topic in my last post. Sadly I was only pointing out a few facts about the furniture to a few Forum members, but you merely see this as 'whining'

Got any ideas when the Furni will be released though?

deltateamaplha
14-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Habbo UK T&C
2.3 Sulake UK Ltd has no obligation to monitor the Website. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Chat Room and Message Boards and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. Habbo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Chat Room and Message Boards, or the Site at any time, without notice, for any or no reason. The Habbo Hotel Moderator shall treat all colleagues and customers and suppliers on their merit irrespective of ***, age, marital status, colour, creed, race, ethnic or national origin. Hahah That does not happen people get treated different in the hotel... not saying any name ;D

Sammeth.
15-04-2006, 10:45 AM
I think it should replace mode :P Not that I dont like mode, its just that its old and getting a bit boring! Everyone seems to have at least 10 peices of it. And then Mode will become rare wich will please some of the lesser rich people as they will have some sort of rare. :P But anywho - CNY seems the logical thing.

Article.
15-04-2006, 12:29 PM
I think this thread should be closed ;/, it's just turned into an fight...
Nice find tho.

KerrangDave
17-04-2006, 01:03 AM
i agree with that statement

heartQUIVER
17-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Me too, lol.

Chad$
21-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I want to see the new furni but unfortunatley i cant
So if you can get anymore pics please post them
:D

Eckuii
21-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Thread closed due to it been bumped.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!