PDA

View Full Version : The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion

Infrontation
11-04-2006, 03:24 PM
I got this game for the Xbox 360 on Sunday and it's great ;O Who else has it and how long have they been playing it? My play time is like 8Hours at the moment and I still only really completing my first true quest o:)

Bear-Max
11-04-2006, 09:16 PM
I've been playing about 6 hours, and I haven't really done anything. I've just been exploring and clearing out dungeons of all things living xD

I'm going to get back to my game soon, but I decided to go back and complete Kameo before I do :P

Infrontation
12-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Cool <3 I got the vampire thing from a dream and It's flamin' annoying :D

kooldude23
18-04-2006, 12:10 AM
I just got me a 360 a few weeks ago, a friend saidif i want to get the most out of my 360 get ths game. is it THAT good tho ?

eggd2
18-04-2006, 12:56 AM
i need to get me an xbox 360

darkchicken101
18-04-2006, 07:53 AM
I got it for the PC, mainly for the mods that fix the item/monster/loot leveling.

Infrontation
18-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Pc doesn't have good as graphics, and I imagine that it is harder too control on the pc. Also the mods smell </3

Kooldude23 I think it is an amazing game, best graphics for a huge RPG ever no doubt.

Eggd2 you can buy it on the Pc :)
---
Here is a link to a review from gamespot - http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/review.html

Lord Zero
18-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Pc doesn't have good as graphics, and I imagine that it is harder too control on the pc. Also the mods smell </3

A high-end rig has far better graphics than the Xbox 360... and obviously it's going to be easier on the Xbox 360 when they designed the interface for the console. One of the developers of the interface hated it, so he taught some people to create modifications to change the interface on the PC version. He wasn't able to do it himself due to legal reasons.

And yes, it is "THAT" good. It's hella good. In fact, it's probably the best game out at the moment.

It's okay on the Xbox 360, but you need a decent TV to enjoy the game. Whoever said about buying an Xbox 360, there's not much point. You're better off upgrading your PC to beat the recommended specifications.

Infrontation
18-04-2006, 10:56 AM
A high-end rig has far better graphics than the Xbox 360... and obviously it's going to be easier on the Xbox 360 when they designed the interface for the console. One of the developers of the interface hated it, so he taught some people to create modifications to change the interface on the PC version. He wasn't able to do it himself due to legal reasons.

And yes, it is "THAT" good. It's hella good. In fact, it's probably the best game out at the moment.

It's okay on the Xbox 360, but you need a decent TV to enjoy the game. Whoever said about buying an Xbox 360, there's not much point. You're better off upgrading your PC to beat the recommended specifications.
Well I have a hdtv and it looks superb :D

darkchicken101
18-04-2006, 11:38 AM
On the PC version, you can have AA and HDR on at the same time...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!