PDA

View Full Version : I DONT CARE!

Errorised
11-04-2006, 08:28 PM
This doesnt bother me if i get banned for this because i am telling the truth purely for your own safety so go ahead and ban me but you must all read this first!
---------------------------------------
******** = HACKER!
I have known ******** for quite a while now, even since last year..
We first met when he was sucking up to AngryDino (respected friend)
For habbo furniture... Now despite the fact AngryDino + ******** were good mates as time went on we all became good friends until ******** AKA ******** turned on us and stole 30t worth from ******** :@ .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while ******** tried becoming mates with myself and Snoob aka Danny... we became mates afain and once again as time went by lennon tried stealing furni from myself and danny, after he knew he couldnt win he attempted to EMAIL PASSWORD HACK ME! but it didnt seem to work.
He tried it on danny and unfortunatly danny fell for it and lennon hacked him out of about 10-15t...
After this he hacked MCDONNIE from ThinkHabbo out of his 10t and has ever since been hacking every sinfle day.. This would explain why he is worth 130t+.
And im sick of him hacking and getting away with it so i want something done and i want something done now!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
******** also hacks PayPal accounts, for instance Snoob's sister had £200 i her pyapal, specific hacks her and thats her £200 GONE!
Just a bit of personal info: my parents split up a little while back and my mum has moved to Manchester, ********/********thinks its big and hard of him to tell me: MY MUMS DEAD! I WAS A MISTAKE AT BIRTH AND APPARENTLY MY PARENTS BEAT ME! hmmm...
And still yet he goes around all happy as larry getting away with hack after hack, but if he reads this he best note that it DOESNT END HERE!
he is a dirty scamming little hacker with nothing better to do than cuss peoples familys and make a fool of himself hacking people on an online game which people spend months even years putting money towards a load of furniture!
--------------------------------------------------------
yOU WANNA SEE PROOF! then contact me and youll get proof of how LOW HE IS!
Just a note to forum moderators: i apologise for any rude or abisuvie language but people who play habbo need to be warned of this person!

(he also may try posting untrue facts aboupt myself & snoob which will be lies just like everything else that comes out of his mouth)

Thanks For Reading
And i hope you understand me...
I DO NOT WANT ANY GOOD REPS OR BAD REPS FOR THIS POST!
I JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU ALL!

Barkseh (Forum Moderator) - Please don't accuse people of scamming/hacking.

.Mike-
11-04-2006, 08:31 PM
ouch, but idk if this is true, if it is, thanks for the warning

Lubricant
11-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the warning.

VPSwow
11-04-2006, 08:34 PM
That is a very good story and must be the truth because it all fits into place, im sorry if he scammed you and thanks for the warning

Piipp
11-04-2006, 08:35 PM
:o *Hates hackers*

Errorised
11-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Thankyou for your support i didnt think everyone would react like this :(

Callum.
11-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Brang a tear to my eye. What a -lets not go there- :)

Errorised
11-04-2006, 08:45 PM
he is such an idiot if he thinks he can get away with that sort of stuff!!!!

Lubricant
11-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Can't habbo get legal action on him or paypal to if they have evidence?

Jenina
11-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Wana see what happened when I added him? :o
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/lahlahs/SpecificMOO.png

I think thats proof. Thank's for warning

Nick.
11-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Sorry, but, Thanks for the warning...

On the other hand... how is this news?

Achieve
11-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the warning.

-Wolverine
11-04-2006, 10:06 PM
This doesnt bother me if i get banned for this because i am telling the truth purely for your own safety so go ahead and ban me but you must all read this first!
Specific = HACKER!
I have known specific for quite a while now, even since last year..
We first met when he was sucking up to AngryDino (respected friend)
For habbo furniture... Now despite the fact AngryDino + Speciic were good mates as time went on we all became good friends until specific AKA lennon turned on us and stole 30t worth from AngryDino :@ .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while lennon tried becoming mates with myself and Snoob aka Danny... we became mates afain and once again as time went by lennon tried stealing furni from myself and danny, after he knew he couldnt win he attempted to EMAIL PASSWORD HACK ME! but it didnt seem to work.
He tried it on danny and unfortunatly danny fell for it and lennon hacked him out of about 10-15t...
After this he hacked MCDONNIE from ThinkHabbo out of his 10t and has ever since been hacking every sinfle day.. This would explain why he is worth 130t+.
And im sick of him hacking and getting away with it so i want something done and i want something done now!!!
Specific also hacks PayPal accounts, for instance Snoob's sister had £200 i her pyapal, specific hacks her and thats her £200 GONE!
Just a bit of personal info: my parents split up a little while back and my mum has moved to Manchester, specific/lennon thinks its big and hard of him to tell me: MY MUMS DEAD! I WAS A MISTAKE AT BIRTH AND APPARENTLY MY PARENTS BEAT ME! hmmm...
And still yet he goes around all happy as larry getting away with hack after hack, but if he reads this he best note that it DOESNT END HERE!
he is a dirty scamming little hacker with nothing better to do than cuss peoples familys and make a fool of himself hacking people on an online game which people spend months even years putting money towards a load of furniture!
yOU WANNA SEE PROOF! then contact me and youll get proof of how LOW HE IS!
Just a note to forum moderators: i apologise for any rude or abisuvie language but people who play habbo need to be warned of this person!

(he also may try posting untrue facts aboupt myself & snoob which will be lies just like everything else that comes out of his mouth)

Thanks For Reading
And i hope you understand me...
I DO NOT WANT ANY GOOD REPS OR BAD REPS FOR THIS POST!
I JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU ALL!
Thanks for this warning. ;)

Beef Samich
11-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the warning

Lennon
11-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Sup Grant? Before you know, Posting on the forum 'Warning people' wont get you any popular Firstly, 30T from Angrydino? It was 10T And I gave it back? Secondly it wasnt 200.00 it was 260.00 ;) Get it right? Who cares if I hack? Not me? Im making money from it. Im 160+ Now Grant. And as for the sucking up... And I quote 'Len trust me with 1t.' You stupid Pr!ck. Sthu and get out? You lie about your girlfriend... your house... your furniture and your whole life is a lie? Hense your alive? Everything about you is a lie.... Again, I hacked people... But so has most of the people on Habbo? Grant sdfu before you say you havent. Well you try :) Doesnt always work with ya though. Anyway About your personal life... I didnt say your mum beats ya buh good for her if she does... You deserve it I cba posting what you say as I aint that boring as you? People can chose to hate you themselfes? Lmao at Angrydino (respected friend) Ha you hypocrit. Well thats basically it? I've hacked the few Never scammed them though Grant!
Thats directed at you if you hadnt of noticed.
Tis getting late, theres a thing called sleep Grant? You need to do it and get your simple minded mop head of the computer screen and sleep!
Night Night x

GreenGloves
11-04-2006, 10:32 PM
^^ Lennon you're a loser.
You hack for the fun it?
Isn't that kind of immature < [Edit] VERY IMMATURE
I mean cmon yeah?
Argueing but hacking...
That takes the mic...

Lennon
11-04-2006, 10:40 PM
I think you mean arguing mate?
Wdf is argueing?
Dont call me a noob and then typo in it please!

Webhamster
11-04-2006, 10:42 PM
So basically hacking is lame, yet people do it. Get over it.

-Wolverine
11-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Sup Grant? Before you know, Posting on the forum 'Warning people' wont get you any popular Firstly, 30T from Angrydino? It was 10T And I gave it back? Secondly it wasnt 200.00 it was 260.00 ;) Get it right? Who cares if I hack? Not me? Im making money from it. Im 160+ Now Grant. And as for the sucking up... And I quote 'Len trust me with 1t.' You stupid Pr!ck. Sthu and get out? You lie about your girlfriend... your house... your furniture and your whole life is a lie? Hense your alive? Everything about you is a lie.... Again, I hacked people... But so has most of the people on Habbo? Grant sdfu before you say you havent. Well you try :) Doesnt always work with ya though. Anyway About your personal life... I didnt say your mum beats ya buh good for her if she does... You deserve it I cba posting what you say as I aint that boring as you? People can chose to hate you themselfes? Lmao at Angrydino (respected friend) Ha you hypocrit. Well thats basically it? I've hacked the few Never scammed them though Grant!
Tis getting late, theres a thing called sleep Grant? You need to do it and get your simple minded mop head of the computer screen and sleep!
Night Night x
Yet, your still awake and "not getting your simple minded mop head of the computer screen and sleeping". Hypocritical?

Lennon
11-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Ever heard of a time share?
Fagg

zainx
11-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Ever heard of a time share?
Fagg

Lol arguing about little pixels that where made in paint.

But you could still have legal action taken against ou for stealing money through paypal. So maybe you will be on the news?

I see the headline now.

"Sad boy, steals furni on habbo and money through paypal.
how sad is he"

Lennon
11-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Lol arguing about little pixels that where made in paint.

But you could still have legal action taken against ou for stealing money through paypal. So maybe you will be on the news?

I see the headline now.

"Sad boy, steals furni on habbo and money through paypal.
how sad is he"

Says the guy with like 10 sites?
I really hope you worked on Habtips. I owned that site too :). I'd like to see me getting caught?
I know see the backpage
'Lofty gets laid?'

Errorised
11-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Gareth you are nothing on here NOTHING AT ALL!
Your trying your best to battle againgst this game and you are gonna fail not before long! Mark my words, and as for mop head, you need to take a look at yourself once in a while!
My hair isnt long and never will be unless i choose it to be, considering you know hardly anything about my life looks like you need to get out becuase you are such a pathetic idiot, and you need to watch your back, MODERATOR CLOSE THREAD PLEASE!

Jenina
11-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Night Night x

Excuse me, You can't just barge in and call me a bad word on console.
There's a thing called earning.
And I don't want to be mean, but there's a thing called being NICE too. :l

Lennon
11-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Grant... You think habbo is a game? Lmao. Online virtual chatroom* I dont play habbo for fun? I play for the money maybe if I have some left over I'll give you a half price coupon to the barbers, 'considering you know hardly anything about my life' I know your mum legged it from ya :) I can also see why. You also said I need to watch my back... A 14 year old telling me to watch my back. HAHA Lame

Errorised
11-04-2006, 11:08 PM
*yawn* we have been over this so many times...
You can keep telling yourself my mum ran away from me but i know the truth and its nothing like what your saying, considering the old "half price coupon to the barbers" buisness i think you need to take a trip there yourself, your a low life Gareth, your the one who makes out your pure rich by telling everyone your moving to Cyprus LMAO...
Well no more reactions from me, considering everything you talk about is lies im sure this whole forum will look at you and laugh, you can post your little "answer back" nd your cheeky lil comments LMAO because it wont bother me in the slightest becauase you'll be posting by yourself, and i know your glued to the screen just waiting for me to reply so it looks like you'll be glued all night if you think im gonna reply to your next pathetic post KTHXBI!

Arisham
11-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the warning. Never seen Specific before and hopefully I never will.

Nemo
11-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Night Night x u sed that u wont get caught well you just confessed i think that should be proof enof

-Wolverine
11-04-2006, 11:31 PM
u sed that u wont get caught well you just confessed i think that should be proof enof
Seeing as it's Habbo we're talking about here, they won't do ****.

PriceTags
11-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Is it the real Lennon/Specific though?

-Wolverine
11-04-2006, 11:32 PM
Is it the real Lennon/Specific though?
Yes it is.

.Mike-
11-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Gareth you are nothing on here NOTHING AT ALL!
Your trying your best to battle againgst this game and you are gonna fail not before long! Mark my words, and as for mop head, you need to take a look at yourself once in a while!
My hair isnt long and never will be unless i choose it to be, considering you know hardly anything about my life looks like you need to get out becuase you are such a pathetic idiot, and you need to watch your back, MODERATOR CLOSE THREAD PLEASE!
And also, hacking habbos & paypal accounts?
Some nerd you are, seriously get a life you pathetic little 11 year old and go **** some girls while your at it. pretty bogus to hack paypal accounts. I bet you spend around 10 hours a day on the computer just waiting for someone to friend request you then boom, ready to hack them.

ilu
12-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Grant... You think habbo is a game? Lmao. Online virtual chatroom* I dont play habbo for fun? I play for the money maybe if I have some left over I'll give you a half price coupon to the barbers, 'considering you know hardly anything about my life' I know your mum legged it from ya :) I can also see why. You also said I need to watch my back... A 14 year old telling me to watch my back. HAHA Lame

Do you get your kicks over habbo and someone who actually enjoys this game and you go and wreck it? You silly little idiot, you don't even care for anyone else. Selfish is the word, and it's sick that you deliberately know some people might have spent their own money on this game and you take it. Don't like habbo, don't play and stop being a selfish little b'astard and go and earn a living instead of scamming over the internet. Pathetic will sum you up.

Typpi
12-04-2006, 02:08 AM
Grant... You think habbo is a game? Lmao. Online virtual chatroom* I dont play habbo for fun? I play for the money maybe if I have some left over I'll give you a half price coupon to the barbers, 'considering you know hardly anything about my life' I know your mum legged it from ya :) I can also see why. You also said I need to watch my back... A 14 year old telling me to watch my back. HAHA Lame+
ugh guys like u are so cool, I wish i was u cause u are so leet and your such a gd hacker, omg ill pay you to teach me to be like you cause you are so leet and cool with these insult replys. Omg u so cool! I cant stop saying it cause its so cool! omg i wanna be like u cause u are so dam cool and leet! Lets be frend on habbo cause u are so leet and cool. I'm your no1 fan cool boi

Catchetat
12-04-2006, 03:20 AM
lol i like tthe

"*Pushes Away Camera* " xD

thanks for the warning

Dont-Eat-Rocks
12-04-2006, 04:14 AM
Night Night x

Hey Dumb S*** you just gave Errorised, his friends, and Paypal the proof they needed to sue your A**. How dumb is it to addmit to it in the public view. They can trace your account now find out where you live take you to court, AND SUE YOU FOR STEALING MONEY FROM PAYPAL! Wow, and i thought errorized and his friends where stupid, because they trusted you after the first time u pulled crap like that. Now I dont Personal know errorized nor do i know him on habbo, but do you know him? You need to stop talking to him like you own his life you little bstrd with no conscience. You are talking to him like you have atually met his parents, and know him in real life. How about you worrie about your own probles, and look forward to that lawsuit. There is sure to be one now that you have addmitted to all the crimes you have commited. Also you gave habbo enough proof to bann, so kiss your furni good by and have fun sitting in Prison/JDC.

.Mike-
12-04-2006, 04:28 AM
Hey Dumb S*** you just gave Errorised, his friends, and Paypal the proof they needed to sue your A**. How dumb is it to addmit to it in the public view. They can trace your account now find out where you live take you to court, AND SUE YOU FOR STEALING MONEY FROM PAYPAL! Wow, and i thought errorized and his friends where stupid, because they trusted you after the first time u pulled crap like that. Now I dont Personal know errorized nor do i know him on habbo, but do you know him? You need to stop talking to him like you own his life you little bstrd with no conscience. You are talking to him like you have atually met his parents, and know him in real life. How about you worrie about your own probles, and look forward to that lawsuit. There is sure to be one now that you have addmitted to all the crimes you have commited. Also you gave habbo enough proof to bann, so kiss your furni good by and have fun sitting in Prison/JDC.
exactly! great way to say it +rep

Catchetat
12-04-2006, 04:55 AM

+REP! :eusa_danc

Errorised
12-04-2006, 04:57 AM
OOOooOooooOOoo someone replied at 6:00am lolzz

`m_>
12-04-2006, 05:02 AM
:o lolol some mod close this.

Errorised
12-04-2006, 05:05 AM
:l
llololol

H311-Raiser
12-04-2006, 05:13 AM

Nice :eusa_clap

Lennon
12-04-2006, 02:52 PM
So much for not posting Grant, Anyway I got your ip and port :). Be careful Grant.

Xtro
12-04-2006, 03:10 PM
If any of you had access to someones habbo account with 10t or someones paypal with £260, I'm guessing over 60% of you would all do the same and take it. It's not like you know the person or will ever see them again. Theres a very minor chance of you getting caught aswell.

Lennon
12-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Xtro the thing is Snoob only had 1t, and it was mine as I lend him it, he didnt give it back when I needed so I hacked him. Errorised chats chit to make out im really a bad person and I hack everyone... I don't I hack pri'cks who I hate.

cocaine
12-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Thank you?

Typpi
12-04-2006, 04:01 PM
:o lolol some mod close this.
Thats eckos thingy, wannabe!

Laur
13-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Night Night x

then this your message to GreenGloves dissing him cos he made a typo? "I think you mean arguing mate?
Wdf is argueing?
Dont call me a noob and then typo in it please!
****"
LMAO you loser why don't you take a look at the way YOU typed themselves (themselfes) LOL wth is that? and then come back and call him a **** ;);)
10/10 for making yourself look like a fool btw xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!