PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Quik Kick™ - Tournament

12-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Quik Kick™ is holding a 1 v 1 Kickwars Tournament. All are welcome to take part. There will be Tropies awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd play winners!
winners are Choosen by who ever has the highest score without being defeated! There is a Obsticle course first in one room then leads to the kicking room. I know it is different to other 1 v 1 Kickwars. Some times the obsticle course can get on your nerves a bit :P .

It Starts Next Friday at 19:00 Gmt and Finishes at 21:00 Gmt.
Hopefully it will be posted onto the Events community page so more people get involved.

To Get there search my name (as seen on my sig) and try to get there a bit early as hopefully it will be packed full.

Rights here are a bit expensive i know. They are 2 hc but not just to the one room. There are 6 Other rooms which are; 2 Entrances, 2 Obsticle Courses, Staff room and the Meeting room.
Unfortunatly we got trashed this morning by a mafia or somthing called UDM.

We've just recoverd and rebuilt. It took some time scince there quite a bit of staking involved.

Don't Forget about the Tournament!! ;)

Heres a screenie of the one room;
http://i1.tinypic.com/v807bn.png

.Mike-
12-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Quik Kick™ is holding a 1 v 1 Kickwars Tournament. All are welcome to take part. There will be Tropies awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd play winners!
winners are Choosen by who ever has the highest score without being defeated! There is a Obsticle course first in one room then leads to the kicking room. I know it is different to other 1 v 1 Kickwars. Some times the obsticle course can get on your nerves a bit :P .

It Starts Next Friday at 19:00 Gmt and Finishes at 21:00 Gmt.
Hopefully it will be posted onto the Events community page so more people get involved.

To Get there search my name (as seen on my sig) and try to get there a bit early as hopefully it will be packed full.

Rights here are a bit expensive i know. They are 2 hc but not just to the one room. There are 6 Other rooms which are; 2 Entrances, 2 Obsticle Courses, Staff room and the Meeting room.
Unfortunatly we got trashed this morning by a mafia or somthing called UDM.

We've just recoverd and rebuilt. It took some time scince there quite a bit of staking involved.

Don't Forget about the Tournament!! ;)

Heres a screenie of the one room;
http://i1.tinypic.com/v807bn.png
Many random furniture here
stick to the same kind of seat, just hcs is fine
lodge corners doesnt look well with mode
the screen doesnt need to be there, u can just put a mode bar
I dont know why the line goes from roller to floating doormats, I think rollers is fine.
Some random posters are added like the dragon flag and disco sign
And maybe stick to the same color doormats like all blue or all white
overall; 6/10 but I sure h ope people will enjoy the place.
Good luck with the tournament :D

deltateamaplha
12-04-2006, 05:28 PM
To mismatche for me :( 2/10.

Charlie
12-04-2006, 05:52 PM
The lodge corner's look weird there. Stick to just one type of sitting. The posters are a tad random. As thats all been said. Also, The red tele looks a bit random when floating, The rollers are too. The screen doesn't match the room, you should of used mode bars there. The yukka's look odd too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!