PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Too many habbos being hacked, BE CAREFULL!!!

Fridayz
31-12-2004, 12:03 AM
I was sitting in Habbox HelpDesk a few days ago when i noticed SOO many people were coming in saying i have been hacked.

When i asked a lot of these habbo's, Most of them said they had given out there E-mail or Msn adress's out.

PLEASE Do NOT give out your Msn, E-mail Etc.

This is very dangerous to do as there are so many nasty habbo's who want to hack other people habbo's.

And one last thing, Be carefull accepting files or downloading things as these files can contain Viruse's, Trojans, Keyloggers Etc.

This is vital, We are not just talking about losing your habbo account, These nasty people can also damage your computer so BE AWARE of things you are accepting or downloading

Stay safe xD
Fridayz

la-ur-en
31-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Yes, that is a good post of information there, but most people who come running into rooms saying 'omg i've been hacked' usually mean 'omg i have not really been scammed but i just say i have so i can get lots of furni off of people who feel sorry for me'. Thing is, it is there choice, if they decide to give out there e-mail address, let them.

Also, i would just like to remind you of a certain virus called 'funny' it is being passed around msn, aol, and personal e-mails, do not, i repeat, do NOT accept these files, it is a virus, it shuts down your computer and you can't get it back on, it also costs alot of money to be repaired...

Mr.Kylee
31-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Hacked or scammed? ;)

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Well they shouldnt give out their personal details. As the world of hacking technology advances, it seems habbos get less carefull.

-Soro-
03-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Nothing is advancing, it's just the same old keylogger trick - that's pretty much the only way you can get 'hacked', and it's not via Habbo anyway.

Some people believe there's these evil pirates with super programs that access the secret Habbo database and extract User name's passwords or something etc, lol...

BlackGarden
18-01-2005, 07:07 PM
This is vital, We are not just talking about losing your habbo account, These nasty people can also damage your computer so BE AWARE of things you are accepting or downloading
And if you buy things online they could find out your parents' bank details or your address...

Julia7
18-01-2005, 07:09 PM
:o
Yeah i know...
I dnt giv out my msn/email address to ppl i dnt know.

Azela
18-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Keyloggers are evil tools, if willing to go that far 1,000 of pounds could eb stolen. If the computer was family and parents/user did online banking. :rolleyes:

DJ Dut Chat
21-01-2005, 04:30 PM
well said m8............

lil:quizical:quigly
02-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Its there fault for giving out personal info to someone.

jesus
04-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Some people fake being hacked too just to get free stuff. I pity them =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!