PDA

View Full Version : Habbo X Application Info

Antony
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Where has the Habbo X application gone?

The application form to apply to become a Habbo X has temporarily been removed from the Habbo Hotel home page. The application form should return soon and we ask that you please wait patiently for its return before attempting to apply. All applications received up to this point will be processed as normal.

Thanks!

This was on the Help and Safety FAQ, I know alot of people were asking, I personally think with the new website perhaps a new system for forms to be made etc, Like with competitions now they are asking you to email and not making a form, Just my views about it.

If this has been posted, Sorry!

Kardan
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
It's gone. It went with the new homepage design.

It should be back up shortly.

Lycan
13-04-2006, 01:08 AM
what happens if they acept you.,,, i mean do they email you or what...

becos i've got an intresting email and i'm trying to work out if its a prank or not

Proof!
13-04-2006, 01:38 AM
what happens if they acept you.,,, i mean do they email you or what...

becos i've got an intresting email and i'm trying to work out if its a prank or not
Ye, they e-mail telling you all the info I think mate.And if the e-mail says anything about asking for you e-mail or p/w then it's fake I guess.Why not ask a HabboX in the Welcome Lounge :) They should know ;)

Lycan
13-04-2006, 01:42 AM
well it doesn't ask for ether... but i must of applyied last yr! ... plus its from a sulake email... but the message is short

SkaterChu
13-04-2006, 03:18 AM
I applied on day one, and up untill the form had gone it wouldn't let me reapply, nor did i get an email. I guess they still didnt read all the applications..

Lycan
13-04-2006, 03:47 AM
Hello Habbo,You have been successful in applying as Habbo X, your badge should now appear at the side of your Habbo ID. Any problems, email me

now i applyied 4 months ago... but on what account and is it a hoax! lol

laurenx
13-04-2006, 08:21 AM
Hello Habbo,You have been successful in applying as Habbo X, your badge should now appear at the side of your Habbo ID. Any problems, email me

Its probably a fake cos they will say what account its on and it would be much longer.

Antony
13-04-2006, 09:47 AM
well it doesn't ask for ether... but i must of applyied last yr! ... plus its from a sulake email... but the message is short

It's probably a fake email, Staff usually finish their E-mails with their staff name (Real name) and i think the Habbo X's have to be asked if they would still like to be one, then reply varifiying they still do then they are sent the handbook. Not 100% sure though.

Moires
13-04-2006, 10:10 AM

You must attend a meeting before ever being badged.

GommeInc
13-04-2006, 11:04 AM
This was on the Help and Safety FAQ, I know alot of people were asking, I personally think with the new website perhaps a new system for forms to be made etc, Like with competitions now they are asking you to email and not making a form, Just my views about it.

If this has been posted, Sorry!
I think they ask for people to email them rather than to use a form means Habbo can be certain that the person entering their event idea, Habbo X Application and whatever is actually real, quite a number of Habbos added a fake email when they register because they think it is unsafe.

Kardan
13-04-2006, 11:13 AM

It's a fake. Trust me.

-Craig
13-04-2006, 11:31 AM
I applyed about 1 month ago now and still no reply from Habbo Hotel Or Sulake :S

Desjardens
13-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Ok heres the deal-io,

You will recieve a confirmation e-mail ONLY if you are accepted to the team. Not to say you filled out the form

GommeInc
13-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Ok heres the deal-io,

You will recieve a confirmation e-mail ONLY if you are accepted to the team. Not to say you filled out the form
What he said. No email, no place. Only with an email are you accepted.

Lycan
13-04-2006, 12:33 PM
well its deffintly a fake then

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2016/untitled0sb2.png

I Aploygise for it being larger then the screen on some computers

Kardan
13-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Plus that Sulake email is a fake :)

There is no such email as [email protected]

Lycan
13-04-2006, 12:37 PM
lol - i thought that last night at like 2am.. , the biggest hint was i was rejected 4 months ago!

Just-One
13-04-2006, 02:07 PM
I applied on day one, and up untill the form had gone it wouldn't let me reapply, nor did i get an email. I guess they still didnt read all the applications..

Well I applied, filled out the form, and within 30minutes got a Hobba declined email (They haven't updated it with HabboX declined yet). Amazing, Sulake realy do hate me as I seem to be the only person who got the declined email! (Plus I could reapply again to prove it wasn't fake).

James

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!