PDA

View Full Version : U_C_B's Magic Money Making Thread

Future
12-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Since i have half hour on my hands ive decided to make a money making guide for you guys. please remember i would like this to stay ont his forum and this forum only. all credit go to me the maker U_C_B.

Runecraft - one of the best paying skills on the whole of runescape in my opinion even if you dont have a high runecraft level like myself you can still look on forums and their should be people asking for runners because they need the Runecraft xp Note: Its alot easier and less time consuming if you have the levels yourself.
Members is a must.

from 30k to 300k with only a few hours work or from 0gp to 300k with a bit more work put in ( must have complted rune mysteries quest )
buy 1k rune essence for 30-35gp each off someone selling a good world to buy essence is world 23 varok west bank in my opinion. or mine yourself 1k rune essence whatever you want to do. if you have the runecraft level required simple get the 1k ess noted have your nature tally ready and about 5k-10k cash
if you dont have the required level already go on the runescape forums and search for someone that has post about runescape essence running for natures and post that your interested and have them added. now thats all sorted go to the general shop in the north west part of the karamja jungle you should have on you 1k rune essence 5-10k cash and a nature tally. sell 25 rune essence to the store and then buy them back with the 5-10k cash now you have 25 unoted essence head to the nature temple which is just north of shillo village.
go in and runecraft or trade for nats with the person waiting at the temple for you. keep repeating this until you have 1k nats and go to fally world 2 and sell them for 300 each and thats 300k easy.

Theiving (members)

At level 59 Theiving you can steal 2 bloods + 500gp each time you open the chest their are 2 chests downstairs from the chaos druid tower ive found this is easy money + good for mage runes =]

Fishing (non members)

fishing is a good stat to raise for money for beginners and pros to the game what you simply do is fish shrimps free to level 40 and then just fish lobbies at karamja docks if your non members or fish at catherby if your members or fish guild if your 68 fish +
at 76 you can fish sharks they sell for 1k each at 76 you get approxamtly 100 an hour so thats 1m easy within 10 hours of fishing =]

Slayer ( members )

Slayer is a good stat to raise for the higher level in need of money at 85 you can defeat abbysal demons which drop the great abbysal whip the abbysal demons best hit is 8 and hits 0s often with a ring of wealth you can expect 1 or 2 abbysal whips per day.

PKing ( non members )

The best way ive found to make money with non members is to have a pure mage Pure - a character thas has only one stat raised up combat wise pure ownage in my opinion in the earlier levels like when you begin and have 12 mage you can expect 2 hit kills or less. always pk with freinds that you know you can trust that wont backstab you over a tiny ammount like 10k.

Fletching ( members )

At 70 fletching you can fletch yew longs you can buy 1000 yew longs 250-300 each and 1k bowstrings 100 each thats 350 each when you fletch a yew long you get great xp + you make 250 gp per because on fally world 2 yew long strung sells for 600 each or world 2 seers bank your choice

Woodcut

for non members theirs cutting willow logs ( 30 woodcut required ) to get good xp find the server that doesnt have the smallest ammount of woodcutters for obvious reasons swiftswitch noobs use least populated worlds and woodcut near draynor bank its good xp and can sell up to 50 each!!! in bulk of 10k +
for members theirs maples at 45woodcut they sell for 100gp each and can be found around seers bank theirs a little bit of abandond woods full of maple trees on the way to rellika from seers bank =] noone woodcuts their
yew logs sell for 250-300 each best place to go is nearly deserted servers behind the varrock castle

Credits: U_C_B

Updates : when i have the time =]

Matt.
12-04-2006, 07:50 PM
You missed woodcutting:s. Woodcutting rocks!

Future
12-04-2006, 07:51 PM
ok ill edit now and put in woodcutt =]

Sly
12-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Farming and Runecrafting and mining?

Future
12-04-2006, 07:56 PM
done runecrafting would get onto mining + farming but cant edit post agen =[

Matt.
12-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Thank you:P +Rep

Rashelly
12-04-2006, 09:02 PM
How can you give advice on slayer, when you have like level 50ish slayer?
I think Dan, who actually has 85 slayer, will tell you that 1-2 whips a day = fairly impossible, it took him ages to get a whip drop.
Also, sharks, 100 an hour...at 76 fishing? I'm 79 fishing, timed it, and it takes 17 minutes for 27...
I think this guide is mediocre, at best, it's just information that's well known, and not very accurate at that.
Sorry if you don't like the critisism, but it had to be said.

Cigaret
12-04-2006, 09:07 PM
I think Dan, who actually has 85 slayer, will tell you that 1-2 whips a day = fairly impossible, it took him ages to get a whip drop.
Also, sharks, 100 an hour...at 76 fishing? I'm 79 fishing, timed it, and it takes 17 minutes for 27...
I think this guide is mediocre, at best, it's just information that's well known, and not very accurate at that.
Was just about to post about slayer
it took Dan forever to get whip
i doubt 1-2 a day

Future
12-04-2006, 09:08 PM
dude i have people with slayer 85 they told me their average and i get around 100 hour easy

Cigaret
12-04-2006, 09:09 PM
dude i have people with slayer 85 they told me their average and i get around 100 hour easy
and the average was ....

Rashelly
12-04-2006, 09:10 PM
If everyone got 2 whips a day, the whip would b worth like 1mil...
I stick by everything I typed in my previous comment.

Future
12-04-2006, 09:11 PM
1-2 a day including ring of wealth

Future
12-04-2006, 09:11 PM
you get whips on luck their isnt a set number of times you kill a monster and you get it

Future
12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
If everyone got 2 whips a day, the whip would b worth like 1mil...
I stick by everything I typed in my previous comment.

the whip is overhyped its not worth what it is
1) no str possiblity
2) no decent special

Ezzie. [forum moderator] please do not double post, also the whip is overhyped? *chokes and dies*

Grimmauld
12-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Maybe you misunderstood what they said and it was actually 1-2 whips every 1-2 weeks, or even months. :rolleyes:

Ezzie.
12-04-2006, 09:16 PM

Amen sister rachel :p This is kinda just common sence stuff, I probably might release this merchanting thing which will probably change all of habbox's banks forever :p *cough* 500k an hour *cough* :eusa_danc

Grimmauld
12-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Amen sister rachel :p This is kinda just common sence stuff, I probably might release this merchanting thing which will probably change all of habbox's banks forever :p *cough* 500k an hour *cough* :eusa_danc
OMG! POST IT! -PRAISES-

Ezzie.
12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Well I might soon i'm doing this other merching method which gets about the same cash but is alot faster/easier to myself my friend got 15mill in a week from it :o

Rashelly
12-04-2006, 09:22 PM
1) no str possiblity
2) no decent special

Ezzie. [forum moderator] please do not double post, also the whip is overhyped? *chokes and dies*
What does that have to do with how often it gets dropped?
And whip is overhyped? Hahahaha...of course...it's only one of the best weapons in the game...You muppet.
Seriously, did you buy your account? (Not that it's so great) But the more I read of your posts, the more I'm thinking how much of a noob you are (yes, I said noob, and I meant it)

Callum.
12-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Well I might soon i'm doing this other merching method which gets about the same cash but is alot faster/easier to myself my friend got 15mill in a week from it :o

Like tell us all ;p

kooldude23
12-04-2006, 10:28 PM
1) no str possiblity
2) no decent special

You oviously do not have whip, and im guessing you are a low combat level because almost everyone knows that you CAN train strength with a whip. It is called a controlled attack style.

I already asked ezzie it and he wont reply :@
I mean, accidently pm me part of the plan and not fill be in with the rest ? :p

Ezzie.
12-04-2006, 10:38 PM
*looks puzzled* say whojeewhat?

kooldude23
12-04-2006, 10:44 PM
On RS you accidently PMed me part of your "amazing" merchanting thing.

Ezzie.
12-04-2006, 11:21 PM
woops oh well ;D

Future
13-04-2006, 08:29 AM
their is no str trainer only for the whip top one is attack middle is train all and then lower one is defence

Rashelly
13-04-2006, 07:23 PM
their is no str trainer only for the whip top one is attack middle is train all and then lower one is defence
There is controlled attack, which does train strength, along with defence and attack.

micky.blue.eyes
13-04-2006, 08:17 PM
lmao, this guide stinks.
Whip does train strength but people don't use it because it's too slow, most train it with d scimmy.

And lmao at your comment on the post you edited ezzie.

Future
14-04-2006, 12:21 PM
i use dharoks for str since whip doesnt train str quickly

Zoneage
14-04-2006, 04:13 PM
So you guys want to make money eh my names ebax6 on runescape and i found a brilliant way to make it

it will require:
99 smithing
55 mage
85 mineing

Symply make rune plates and use high alchmedy useing nature runes and fire runes.

You will get 36k each time
otherwise...
you can sell rune plate for 60k which would take ages

So try this skill and get rich!

Kyzy
14-04-2006, 04:19 PM
it will require:
99 smithing
55 mage
85 mineing

Don't you think that would take ages to get? :rolleyes: Not very profitable either...

micky.blue.eyes
14-04-2006, 04:19 PM
So you guys want to make money eh my names ebax6 on runescape and i found a brilliant way to make it

it will require:
99 smithing
55 mage
85 mineing

Symply make rune plates and use high alchmedy useing nature runes and fire runes.

You will get 36k each time
otherwise...
you can sell rune plate for 60k which would take ages

So try this skill and get rich!
OMG! It works! :rolleyes:

bowrox
14-04-2006, 04:23 PM
You would make more money selling the bars and probly more doing addy per hour

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!