PDA

View Full Version : U_C_B's Money Making Thread (Improved)

Future
12-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Since i have half hour on my hands ive decided to make a money making guide for you guys. please remember i would like this to stay ont his forum and this forum only. all credit go to me the maker U_C_B.

Runecraft - one of the best paying skills on the whole of runescape in my opinion even if you dont have a high runecraft level like myself you can still look on forums and their should be people asking for runners because they need the Runecraft xp Note: Its alot easier and less time consuming if you have the levels yourself.
Members is a must.

from 30k to 300k with only a few hours work or from 0gp to 300k with a bit more work put in ( must have complted rune mysteries quest )
buy 1k rune essence for 30-35gp each off someone selling a good world to buy essence is world 23 varok west bank in my opinion. or mine yourself 1k rune essence whatever you want to do. if you have the runecraft level required simple get the 1k ess noted have your nature tally ready and about 5k-10k cash
if you dont have the required level already go on the runescape forums and search for someone that has post about runescape essence running for natures and post that your interested and have them added. now thats all sorted go to the general shop in the north west part of the karamja jungle you should have on you 1k rune essence 5-10k cash and a nature tally. sell 25 rune essence to the store and then buy them back with the 5-10k cash now you have 25 unoted essence head to the nature temple which is just north of shillo village.
go in and runecraft or trade for nats with the person waiting at the temple for you. keep repeating this until you have 1k nats and go to fally world 2 and sell them for 300 each and thats 300k easy.

Theiving (members)

At level 59 Theiving you can steal 2 bloods + 500gp each time you open the chest their are 2 chests downstairs from the chaos druid tower ive found this is easy money + good for mage runes =]

Fishing (non members)

fishing is a good stat to raise for money for beginners and pros to the game what you simply do is fish shrimps free to level 40 and then just fish lobbies at karamja docks if your non members or fish at catherby if your members or fish guild if your 68 fish +
at 76 you can fish sharks they sell for 1k each at 76 you get approxamtly 100 an hour so thats 1m easy within 10 hours of fishing =]

Slayer ( members )

Slayer is a good stat to raise for the higher level in need of money at 85 you can defeat abbysal demons which drop the great abbysal whip the abbysal demons best hit is 8 and hits 0s often with a ring of wealth you can expect 1 or 2 abbysal whips per day.

PKing ( non members )

The best way ive found to make money with non members is to have a pure mage Pure - a character thas has only one stat raised up combat wise pure ownage in my opinion in the earlier levels like when you begin and have 12 mage you can expect 2 hit kills or less. always pk with freinds that you know you can trust that wont backstab you over a tiny ammount like 10k.

Fletching ( members )

At 70 fletching you can fletch yew longs you can buy 1000 yew longs 250-300 each and 1k bowstrings 100 each thats 350 each when you fletch a yew long you get great xp + you make 250 gp per because on fally world 2 yew long strung sells for 600 each or world 2 seers bank your choice

Woodcut

for non members theirs cutting willow logs ( 30 woodcut required ) to get good xp find the server that doesnt have the smallest ammount of woodcutters for obvious reasons swiftswitch noobs use least populated worlds and woodcut near draynor bank its good xp and can sell up to 50 each!!! in bulk of 10k +
for members theirs maples at 45woodcut they sell for 100gp each and can be found around seers bank theirs a little bit of abandond woods full of maple trees on the way to rellika from seers bank =] noone woodcuts their
yew logs sell for 250-300 each best place to go is nearly deserted servers behind the varrock castle

Mining

at level 15 mining you can mine iron ore ( sells for 100 each ) the best place to mine iron for me is al kharid mine theirs a spot with 3 iron ores in a triangle where you can go its great =]
at level 30 mining theirs coal (sells for 150- 200 each)
the best place to go to is a abandoned server at the coal trucks which is around mc groobers woods and then cross the log ( not sure buts its a good agility level required to cross the log ) while mining at the coal trucks you can put stacks of 28 coal ore into the coal trucks and retrieve them when you get back to seers bank. the coal will be in the coal trucks behind the bank.

Farming ( members )

30 farming required not sure just buy rannarr seeds and higher in bulk and then get the gardeners to look after them for like a day and when you come back you can pick up, up to 4 rannarrs good money =]
atm thats the only good way ive found how to make money with farming as i get more levels will put more updates on this stat.

Merchanting

Must have 500k to get somewhere quick with what i do buy dragon bones for 2k each at fally world 2 just outside the bank where all the runes are sold and then go to forums or edgevile same world and find needy level 120s after quick prayer levels and sell for 2.5-3k each really good money can make loads a day =]
Buy 1k Iron ore 100 each buy 2k coal ore 150 each = 400k total and smith into steel bars and then sell for 600 each thats a nice profit

Credits: U_C_B

Updates : when i have the time =]

computer screen
12-04-2006, 09:54 PM
want to know the real way future makes money?
BY SCAMMING!!!!!
he scammed me and i am quite sure on other person for a member code u will regret scamming me future!!!!!! i cant belive u would scam someone that is very low and u are like level 103 on rs
his name is U_C_B never trade with him he is a scammer

Sly
12-04-2006, 09:56 PM
BY SCAMMING!!!!!
he scammed me and i am quite sure on other person for a member code u will regret scamming me future!!!!!! i cant belive u would scam someone that is very low and u are like level 103 on rs

Got proof?

Rashelly
12-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Got proof?
No proof, but I trust him 100%, If he says he scammed, then he did.
Can anyone stand up and say future is as trustworthy?
Anyway, gone off topic.
The guide is still mediocre.

Sly
12-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Anyway, gone off topic.

Okey Dokey

computer screen
12-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Anyway, gone off topic.

yea good point ty :) :)

Ezzie.
12-04-2006, 10:16 PM
meh mediocre and also remember not to double/treble post next time on other threads please :8

Grimmauld
12-04-2006, 10:18 PM
BY SCAMMING!!!!!
AMEN TO THAT BROTHER! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Future
13-04-2006, 08:26 AM
well he says im a scammmer wheres the truth =]

Future
13-04-2006, 08:27 AM
everyone knows my name is u c b i posted on the whats your name thread + im 105 combat -.-

bowrox
13-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Everybody also knows not to double post, but does that make a difference?

Frozen..
13-04-2006, 10:23 AM
everyone knows my name is u c b i posted on the whats your name thread + im 105 combat -.-

Just because your a high combat level doesn't mean you don't scam. But im not takign anyone's side. :P

Future
13-04-2006, 10:58 AM
i know that but still wheres the proof , you need proof if you want to say someone scams even if you are trusted even though youve done 40 posts

Brody
13-04-2006, 11:04 AM
still if u are trusted by people and have been known to do good deals people
will believe u if u say u have been scammed

Axel
13-04-2006, 11:21 AM
It doesnt matter how many post you have, if people can vouch for you (Trusted people) then your trustworthy

bowrox
13-04-2006, 11:38 AM
But what about if 10 people get together and vouch and then scam

Axel
13-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Well if he gets like totally noobs to vouch for him, who no one knows then dont trust them, but if he gets people to vouch for him who are trustworthy and we know they are then trade them, if you get me :)

bowrox
13-04-2006, 02:56 PM
But what about if trustworthy people get together, and to be honest if you break rules by trading between habbo n rs then you deserve to get scammed

micky.blue.eyes
13-04-2006, 03:06 PM
But what about if trustworthy people get together, and to be honest if you break rules by trading between habbo n rs then you deserve to get scammed
That would be a stupid thing to do because then you'll lose your trustability.
And I don't think most trusted people here would even agree to come together and scam a few 100k out of somebody.

bowrox
13-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I know it wouldn't happen just saying having people say your trusted doesn't mean you are

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!