PDA

View Full Version : Ever loved someone and met them in RL and then hate them?

[$]
13-04-2006, 04:03 AM
Ever loved someone and met them in RL and then hate them?

like everything was pefect on the net, then when you met them in real life you didn't suit each other?

- Mike

-Wolverine
13-04-2006, 04:06 AM
I dont online date since I find it to be very wierd, so no.

[$]
13-04-2006, 04:07 AM
I dont online date since I find it to be very wierd, so no.

No differences Net or Real life, but net gives you more chance to get to know someone. ;)

-Wolverine
13-04-2006, 04:08 AM
']No differences Net or Real life, but net gives you more chance to get to know someone. ;)
It just seems wierd, + You don't really know who the person is or anything unless they show themselves on cam or something..

[$]
13-04-2006, 04:09 AM
It just seems wierd, + You don't really know who the person is or anything unless they show themselves on cam or something..

Well yes i know where your coming from.

Redmoon Evil
13-04-2006, 04:41 AM
On the net all you know about them is what they want you to know which isn't always the truth, anyhoo back ontopic, loved :s tis hard to love someone ya dont know and nop because I too have never met up with someone from the net. but I do agree you can get to know each other alot more IF they're truthful, as it is easier to ask questions etc.

Moose
13-04-2006, 04:43 AM
Nop, I don't do online dating -- not secure.

Tyed
13-04-2006, 05:02 AM
']No differences Net or Real life, but net gives you more chance to get to know someone. ;)

Not, Really... People Can Be False On The Net ... If U Meet Sum1 In Real Life You See There Really Personality... People Seem To Be More Confident On The Net Etc... Because U Are Not Talking To Them Face To Face So To Speak ;)

-Pete-

Moose
13-04-2006, 05:16 AM
Not, Really... People Can Be False On The Net ... If U Meet Sum1 In Real Life You See There Really Personality... People Seem To Be More Confident On The Net Etc... Because U Are Not Talking To Them Face To Face So To Speak ;)

-Pete-

Yeah, like this person's signature.

Craig
13-04-2006, 08:04 AM
I can't say I've met up with them or hated them yet,not quite at that stage:P

JT-Fan
13-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey,

Meeting up with people from the net is very very unsafe. Remember not many people are what they say they are. Your 15 year old partner couild be a 65 year old peadophile preying on young kids.

Stay safe,
Rupsie

[$]
13-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Hey,

Meeting up with people from the net is very very unsafe. Remember not many people are what they say they are. Your 15 year old partner couild be a 65 year old peadophile preying on young kids.

Stay safe,
Rupsie

You do when you've known them long and see on cam etc.

Mentor
13-04-2006, 02:07 PM
I realy dont think you can fall in love with someone youve never met "/

Allan
14-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Mike can.
He's sad enough to pixel date NEVERMIND meet with them.
Everytime he get's a new pixel *** all he says is "ilu ilu" and always talks a load of crap on console about love and this new pixel *****.

I think pixel/online dating is wrong.
I think it's sad too when you can go out and meet someone?
But.. more people are less shy and more submissive on the net.

Mentor
14-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Mike can.But.. more people are less shy and more submissive on the net.

Isnt that a contaradiction? Shy usealy entails a submissive personalty, outgoing usealy entails a dominat one "/

Cheezy
14-04-2006, 10:19 AM
As far as I'm concerned, you can't love someone if you haven't met them. I learned from my own experiences!

blah blah blah
14-04-2006, 10:23 AM
it is possible that you can fall in love with someone over the net. but thats not actually love. your just blinded at how the person ither makes you laugh, smile or just makes you feel good. if you ended up liking them and never met them then your in trouble cause you dunno them in RL.
but my friend liked my ex but they'd only met over msn. my friend kept liking him because she new he was "real" because i was once with him in RL.
There "broken up" and they still havent met!
so basicly just dont do the whole love stuff over net cause you just dont know what your doin.:eusa_wall

Charlie
14-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Wow, i've read what everyone said. And i'm about to say i love someone i meet on the net, meeting them next week. So, i'll tell you after if i hate them after i've seen them.

JackHb
14-04-2006, 02:35 PM
']Ever loved someone and met them in RL and then hate them?

like everything was pefect on the net, then when you met them in real life you didn't suit each other?

- Mike

Net is completely different to real life, you can put on a personality or pretend to be someone your not on the net, you can't get to see the person for who they are and what they are actually like.
Real life if your with someone you can find out what they are like easily.

Craig
14-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey,

Stay safe,
Rupsie

Like you pretended to be a 14 year old boy? "/ "/

:baris:
14-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Online dateing is wrong, unless - like if a real life friend wants you to meet with another of his/her friend online and maybe hool up in real.
I think thats the way it should be accepted... what do you think? :rolleyes:

mynameishelen!
14-04-2006, 03:14 PM
I think you can love someone over the net.
You can love someone totally based on their personality, and you can get to know people just as well as you could in rl.
There's just not the physical side to it.

And I haven't met anyone off the net so i cant answer thread question.

H.bubbly
15-04-2006, 01:51 PM
mm , I met someone on Runescape , a year after knowing Him we met up .. it was weird :S

KwikSave
15-04-2006, 11:15 PM
mm , I met someone on Runescape , a year after knowing Him we met up .. it was weird :S

Lucky finding someone in the same area as you.

kasi
17-04-2006, 12:53 AM
lol, i've met one of my best friends from habbo irl before, we're still friends now so i can't say i hate him x]

lmao.

Allan
17-04-2006, 01:09 AM

Isn't rupsie a boy.. and 14..
oh damn :o

TwentyQuid
22-04-2006, 10:21 PM
MIKE IS A PAEDO LOLOL

H.bubbly
22-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Lucky finding someone in the same area as you.

He lives in Weston-super-mare .. i live in ipswich ... quite a Trip >.<

asher_
23-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Rupsie is probs a 50yr old man

Edge
23-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I dont know because personally.. ive never met anyone off the net in r/l and i doubt i ever will.

cocaine
23-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Well, you get to meet their minds first than their looks, so looks aren't everything :-]

lolerskates
23-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Personally you can say you 'love' someone all the time, it's an overused word as it is in the first place. However I've met up with someone off the net, several times in fact and I know that although we were shy at first we are best friends now. When I go meet him I forget he's even someone off the net because we're so comfortable around each other. :)

Nightrose
23-04-2006, 03:51 PM
I guess its possiable to fall in love over the internet, as i#ve seen it actually happen as my mom found somebody online they met and fell in love instanly and now the guy lives with us,

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Would u say it was internet dating if u met the girl on the internet but she lives half a mile away from u?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!