PDA

View Full Version : Woah lol

Catchetat
13-04-2006, 03:48 PM
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5116/woahlol4xt.png

First time I received this lol. Is this anything new? Sorry if it's not.

shenk.
13-04-2006, 03:49 PM
happened to me i think its about 300-500 it happens?

it changes.. lol ive had 300 in one room and like 472 in another... its odd

Catchetat
13-04-2006, 03:51 PM
it keeps changing my furni limit I think.

I guess ur rich. that's why u keep getting it :P

edit: i apologize it's old :P . mod - please close thread thanks :)

shenk.
13-04-2006, 03:53 PM
it keeps changing my furni limit I think.

I guess ur rich. that's why u keep getting it :P

edit: i apologize it's old :P . mod - please close thread thanks :)
Lol i just have stupid amounts of furni x)

its not that old... dont think its been posted >.>

and its really buggy lol

Day.
13-04-2006, 04:03 PM
It depends on the furni. Things like Holoboys & Girls have alot move etc.. You will fit alot less of them in a room then ducks.

Catchetat
13-04-2006, 04:10 PM
what do you mean "move"

MattUH
13-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Size of furni, holo's would have a higer file size then say a duck as it doesnt move..

Get me? so it takes more limit space then ducks would...

shenk.
13-04-2006, 04:15 PM
It depends on the furni. Things like Holoboys & Girls have alot move etc.. You will fit alot less of them in a room then ducks.
thats not true... :| its just buggy. lol

MattUH
13-04-2006, 04:16 PM
K ignore my post lmao.

Infrontation
13-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Sorry really old :P I had this the day they released the large rooms

Lozzoling
13-04-2006, 05:29 PM
old,i thought u said u didnt hav much furni

olly848
13-04-2006, 05:39 PM
This is off a FAQ page:

Why is there a limit on the amount of furniture I can put in my small scale guest room?
Each item of Habbo furniture is made up many different “sprites”. Small scale guest rooms are only able to hold a certain number of sprites. When your room is full of sprites, you can’t place any more furniture down.
How many items of furniture am I able to put in my small scale guest room?
It depends on the items you place in your room. Some items of furniture take up more sprites than others. For instance, a holo-girl will take up LOTS more sprites than a duck – because a holo-girl is animated and needs more sprites to spin round and look pretty. :) A duck will only take up a few, as he just sits in a corner, sleeping all day long! (and occasionally quacking…) If your room is full and cannot hold any more furniture, you’ll get the following message “This room has the maximum amount of furniture”

!!HM!!
13-04-2006, 06:00 PM
This is off a FAQ page:

Why is there a limit on the amount of furniture I can put in my small scale guest room?
Each item of Habbo furniture is made up many different “sprites”. Small scale guest rooms are only able to hold a certain number of sprites. When your room is full of sprites, you can’t place any more furniture down.
How many items of furniture am I able to put in my small scale guest room?
It depends on the items you place in your room. Some items of furniture take up more sprites than others. For instance, a holo-girl will take up LOTS more sprites than a duck – because a holo-girl is animated and needs more sprites to spin round and look pretty. :) A duck will only take up a few, as he just sits in a corner, sleeping all day long! (and occasionally quacking…) If your room is full and cannot hold any more furniture, you’ll get the following message “This room has the maximum amount of furniture”
+rep for that!

MattUH
13-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Size of furni, holo's would have a higer file size then say a duck as it doesnt move..

Thats what i said but he got it off habbo :rolleyes:

Billabong
13-04-2006, 06:34 PM

Shenk. hes absolutely correct its in the UK faqs!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!