PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] No point in tryin

Apple-Seed
13-04-2006, 03:55 PM
About 3 years ago i would always play habbo with my friends at the public computer labb. one day we all logg in to find we have been mass banned for trying to get users to change thier e mail to ones we specified. Oviously some idiot that used the school computers got a mass bann banning Every account ever used on it!!. I have been trying to get banned ever since. There is Just no point to it!! All you get is auto replys telling you to reply to them. You reply to the auto reply and you either get another auto reply or you get a message saying they closed the case as they thought they solved it. I even got mad a few days ago and got a mod to come to my room, he than started saying i got the bann, and i was logged in when the bann was placed. That is complete bull crap, I saad i wasent on and all my firneds got banned for the same thing too, and he tryed to change the subject. I meen Now they are saying i got the bann my self and i wasent even logged on!!! What about my friend are they going to say the same thign them. I thought they needed proof to do mass bann anyways i meen me and all my friends got banned, shouldent our logged off accounts be proof enough that we didint do it? Anyways my rooms mysteriously got locked after my bann so i asked him to unlock the rooms atleast, and when i went to them all my rares where gone!!! They stupid mods Stirped my account that probably why thy locked all my rooms and wont unbann my account. Cause i know all my rooms wernt doorbelled when i got banned and about a year later all of them where. So the only way the rares could of dissapeard if a stupid mod came and picked um up and locked my rooms. Mods dont do anythign for oyu all they do is ignor your call for helps and auto bann you for saying cuss words or somthign like that. I meen they need to stop being lazy and do thier job and help us. They should also think before they bann us, i meen i got banned for standing in the doorway before, why wouldent they simply just kcik me. they didint have to bann me its not aginst the habbo way to block doors. but what ever you do if your banned you got about 1 chance out of a million that your going to get unbanned cause of thier ****** service.

Assid_Rane
13-04-2006, 09:39 PM
1. Ok, i agree most of the mods arent doing their job properly. but some of them are.

2. How do you know someone didnt get into your account and try to scam?

3. Its a good thing that you were banned for standing in doorways. I hate noobs like you who do that!

4. Learn to spell.

shenk.
14-04-2006, 09:42 AM
1. Ok, i agree most of the mods arent doing their job properly. but some of them are.

2. How do you know someone didnt get into your account and try to scam?

3. Its a good thing that you were banned for standing in doorways. I hate noobs like you who do that!

4. Learn to spell.
Lmao what they said :rolleyes:

Dan2nd
14-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Maybe Your schools IP address has been banned ?!?!?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!