PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The Msn Scam.

KwikSave
13-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Right. The scammer will probably start on a clone account and go into a club room or somethin. They will then find someone of the opposite *** and say something like, " Heya babe you got msn? " Then if the other person has msn they'll say yes i do. The person with msn will then probably give their email to the scammer. The scammer then won't add them to msn but try and figure out their secret question. They could either start a quiz on their console but dont send it to the whole list just the person with msn and say hey take my quiz. for example if their secret question was fave food they would start a quiz on food. Then if they sucessfully do that they'll be able to change the password for the email. They can then get into their hotmail. Theyll either then read to see if their is any info on that habbo account or just look at their personal details. They'll look at the D.O.B and go on habbo help tool. They can then put in the D.O.B for the account and there you have it the password for their account. Some of you may think yes but what if the D.O.B isnt the same on their habbo account. Well then they could just say tp the person they hacked, " Why are you swearing at me on msn yadayadayada " The guy being hacked will probs say im not ive been hacked. the hacker will then say to him well quick quick change your email if its the same for your habbo account or they can hack you! The person will then change his email but remember you get an email from habbo containing information on changing your email. If you click " i did not change my email " then you will receive a new password anyway. If they do that they can then access your account and do the same scam on that account and ask everyone on that console for their email.

I know its old but some people give out their email who dont know about this scam. This just shows them the damage that could happen by giving out their email.

Stay Aware and don't give out your email

KwikSave

Kasabian
13-04-2006, 06:42 PM
*Sigh* How old is this?
Anyway, Most people i know don't use Hotmail.

KickerFliper
13-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Ollld

GMails better anyway. ''/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!