PDA

View Full Version : Room-With-A-View - Ends 31st January

MissAlice
31-12-2004, 04:35 PM
This months competition is slightly different to previous months. The theme is a film one. You are going to have to use some imagination here. You might decide on the Matrix or possibly Jungle Book. Any film, the choice is yours :). Remember this, it's not always necessary to have rares to make a great room.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your room name, the room must show the habbo owners name and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN. Also keep the room open until the competition winner is announced.

The Prize's are
A Gold trophy with inscription from an important member of the Habbox Team. 30 credits of furni from the Habbox Donation Room to be chosen by Habbox. And finally, the winning room will be front page on the Habbox News for a limited time.
Woohoo!

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

This competition will run until January 31st unless otherwise stated. You can only enter your own room (not a friend’s room or a room you have found).

You can only enter one room and no more.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Room Name:
Habbo Name: jrh2002
Film:

What are you waiting for ? Go, Go, Go for it !!!!

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your room name.

This competition will run until 31st January unless otherwise stated. After that MissAlice will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on January 31st 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. This includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

Winner Announced - 2nd February 2005
Winner = Neo-IamtheOne

Below is 30 credits of normals in the winner's room.

bliss25
01-01-2005, 02:38 PM
room name-BlissBox
habbo name-bliss25

:) :)

samuel
03-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Habbo name: 6x.fr0steh.x9
Room name: :: Starbuckz ::
The Theme is That coffee Shop that the people on Friends go to all the time ;]

ROOM IS NOT HERE NO MORE. PLEASE DISQUALIFY MY ENTRY

oli57
03-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Habbo Name: oli57

Room Name: SANTA'S GROTO

P.s. its not that good :S :(

danny6660
03-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Habbo Name : Web6660
Room Name : [HxHD588]
its not gd but there

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
YOU HAVE SEVERAL ROOM - THEY ARE ALL LOCKED :(

Neo-IamtheOne
03-01-2005, 09:48 PM
I'd like to enter this month' movie competition.
My room is based on the movie Snow white and the seven dwarfs

Room name: MUSEUM - Snow white
Owner : Neo-Iamtheone

Best of luck everyone and happy new year :)

Neo-Iamtheone

SkaKid77
04-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Name : SkaKid77
Room : Black and white

Film : Pick a black and white film? :p

BLuweesH
04-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Habbo name: BLuweesH
Room name: Orphanage Cafetorium

From Oliver Twist is my movie. Heh. I don't know why I gave the room that name though...I'm strange. Haha.

HyperGhost
07-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Name: HyperGhost

Room:

Owner: HyperGhost
Room: [HKW] Hyper Kickwars Enterance

Dont worry im not staff anymore they just haven't removed me yet.

RealmOftheClaw
09-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Habbo name: Tomboy1000
Entry-Furni shop
Room-!!Tomboy's chill room!!

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
UNABLE TO ENTER ROOM AS IT IS LOCKED

pink@fluff
20-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Habbo name: pink@fluff
Room Name: Defence Against the Dark Arts Class

(taught by professor lupin) make sure you read the stikcies they have some interesting information on them ;)
p.s its out of harry potter if you didnt know

andrew
23-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Habbo Name: Global
Room Name: Jungle Fever
Movie: Tarzan

I hope you enjoy this room.. It was inspired by the movie Tarzan!

nets
25-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Habbo Name: Nets
Habbo Room: The Terminal
Movie: The Terminal
--------
This room is suposed to be the waiting room off the film ''The Terminal''.
(Its about a person who is in a air port :P)

Olly
25-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Habbo Name - :Olly
Entry - Meeting Room
Room Name - [HHU] Meeting Room

Mycelium
26-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Habbo name: r0!
Entry-Rainforest café
roomname-Rainforest café

theme is a café in the bruce lee film the game of death (his last movie before he died)

Sly-roxXx
28-01-2005, 08:01 AM
Hiya! Im Jody,
Habbo Name: Orli-roxXx
Film: lol, haven think of yet
I haf several rooms, two not fully furnished and others well, HOPE U LYKE IT!=D Do check out all of them, its not dat much lol and im not a rich person;) Hope you will judge nicely=)

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Kroziun
28-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Room Name: CastAway
Habbo Name: Kroziun
Film: CastAway

A fantastic movie! :D

Read my sticky if you're one of the two people in this world who have never heard of this film... :p

P.S. I could do with some REPUTATION people so if you like my room click on the scales icon top right corner of this box - merci beaucoup! :) I love you too!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!