PDA

View Full Version : Security

Revis
14-04-2006, 01:33 PM
When I'm going back to my dad's house I usually take a short cut through a hospital, it''s just cutting round the outside and then hopping a 5 foot fence and i've been doing it for ages.

But on monday some guys in a security van pulled up to me and asked what I was doing. I said I was just cutting through and they drove off. I carried on walking, climbed the fence and was about to hop over when the van pulled up again and the guys got out and started shouting at me. Naturally I dropped over the fence and ran.

Today I decided to cut through again, but walked through a carpark instead. It was empty so I decided to skate around abit, I wasn't causing a nuisense and I stopped to text my girlfriend. Again a security van came down and starting driving around the car park, the guys inside giving me funny looks. I flicked up my board and ran off before they could talk to me.

It's just bloody annoying that i've been cutting through for ages and now they're stopping me. I mean they didn't have a problem before and i'm not causing any harm or distress or whatever.

cocaine
14-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Where they official security, such as the police?

Charles
14-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Unlucky. I guess they might've got reports of a 'Shady youth', called in from the Elderly.

Revis
14-04-2006, 01:40 PM
It's the actual Hospital security, so they are official. The police have stopped me several times for no reason before though.

Rawr
14-04-2006, 01:52 PM
You might be scarying people who live near there as it's weird some kid climbing over a fence. Looks like your up to no good. :p

Beef Samich
14-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Just state your voice. Say you've been doing it for ages. They might understand. But then atleast they will know why your doing it.

cocaine
14-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Just state your voice. Say you've been doing it for ages. They might understand. But then atleast they will know why your doing it.

Yeah, tell them why you're actually doing it.

Revis
14-04-2006, 03:15 PM
You might be scarying people who live near there as it's weird some kid climbing over a fence. Looks like your up to no good. :p
On the other side of the fence is a green so it's not really a problem.

Unfortuately, the guards are too power crazed and politically correct to let me have my opinion. To them whatever i'm doing is not right and gives them a reason to keep me out and I have absolutely no idea why they are doing it.

DaveTaylor
14-04-2006, 03:17 PM
because of that nurse thing probably some dads the village pupils of my schiool such as myself have to get police ascourted home they dont trust us after last time ;/

Revis
14-04-2006, 03:29 PM
because of that nurse thing probably
Ah that might be it, I never actually thought of that and it would explain why they have only stopped me doing it recently.

DaveTaylor
14-04-2006, 03:37 PM
the hospitals all over got security just the NHS or whoeva being paranoid

Infrontation
14-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Soon they'll pull you in for a 'talk' *Beating* :p

Achieve
14-04-2006, 04:23 PM
You could tell them that you don't mean any harm or just take another route?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!