PDA

View Full Version : Layout Help

DJCoopster
15-04-2006, 06:25 PM
My site HabboLake is getting it's v2 layout soon. But it's like 5% done. So I need help with ideas. To see it click here (http://www.habbolake.co.uk/v2). It's a radio site, and I am killing myself, trying to think of ideas. I've asked like 10 or more times on Console, but no one has any. So I thought I'd try here.

So shot the ideas at me!

Craig
15-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Perhaps as it's a radio mainly have a dj timetable on the left below a navigation?

James!
15-04-2006, 06:29 PM
A navigation system at the left-hand side would look nice, also try adding a DJ timetable link under the navigation area.

Also, you could make a footer table with a good background displaying the radio and some other links such as the forums etc.

:D

DJCoopster
15-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Ok, taking them in... More more!

Craig
15-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Also you could think of having a sort of DJ place where you display a picture of each dj and then show what is the most listeners they have had and when that happened and then give like a rare or something to the DJ who wins at the end of each 2weeks? Meh.

DJCoopster
15-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Also you could think of having a sort of DJ place where you display a picture of each dj and then show what is the most listeners they have had and when that happened and then give like a rare or something to the DJ who wins at the end of each 2weeks? Meh.
Quite nice :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!