PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Vs Cool-Dude03

StarbucksIsCool
15-04-2006, 09:41 PM
So who is Evolution really? Is his real name ANDY or SPENCER?

Yes Evolution formerly known as Cool-Dude03 used to be known as spencer on his old habbo. Once he had his name change he dramatically changed his name to "Andy" but what a coincidence Evolution was sharing the real name the EX HABBO STAFF "EVO" had! Yes Evo, the EX HABBO STAFF was known as Andy.

Does this mean Evolution/Cool-Dude03 is having an identity crisis? Who knows? (PLEASE GET A RELAITY CHECK)

I feel sorry for callie, she's stuck with such a big headed teenager. He only won a HM for a week comp. and she didn't think what sort of burden he'd be on her. Oh well, he'll fall like they all do. Look at Cheezy2 or should i say CHEEZYWHO?

P.S. for those fools who think he's a good, i'm not jealous of a Spencer. I don't come on to habbo hotel for 5 minutes of fame. I come on habbo to talk to friends. Unlike him i'd like to remain infamous and not want to be centre of attention. As my mother taught me better. Also please tell me where being famous on habbo hotel will get you? Grammys? the brits? oscars? MEET THE QUEEN? I don't think so. Yeah you'll end up meeting un-reliable office staff, thats all you'll do.

Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Thread closed, not news. Read the bottom of page 7 for your answer.

:Alpha
15-04-2006, 09:43 PM

Yes Evolution formerly known as Cool-Dude03 used to be known as spencer on his old habbo. Once he had his name change he dramatically changed his name to "Andy" but what a coincidence Evolution was sharing the real name the EX HABBO STAFF "EVO" had! Yes Evo, the EX HABBO STAFF was known as Andy.

Does this mean Evolution/Cool-Dude03 is having an identity crisis? Who knows? (PLEASE GET A RELAITY CHECK)

I feel sorry for callie, she's stuck with such a big headed teenager. He only won a HM for a week comp. and she didn't think what sort of burden he'd be on her. Oh well, he'll fall like they all do. Look at Cheezy2 or should i say CHEEZYWHO?

P.S. for those fools who think he's a good, i'm not jealous of a Spencer. I don't come on to habbo hotel for 5 minutes of fame. I come on habbo to talk to friends. Unlike him i'd like to remain infamous and not want to be centre of attention. As my mother taught me better. Also please tell me where being famous on habbo hotel will get you? Grammys? the brits? oscars? MEET THE QUEEN? I don't think so. Yeah you'll end up meeting un-reliable office staff, thats all you'll do.

Hm... PROOF?
Andy will laugh.

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 09:44 PM
let me tell u something Andy is one of the soundest people i know his name is Andy so what are you going on about??

Achieve
15-04-2006, 09:47 PM
What great news! :rolleyes:

-Wolverine
15-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Lol, i'm very confused. :s

Edit - Oh i see he's saying that when you search Cool-Dude03 on console his name most say that his name was Spencer, but then on Evolution his name is now Andy.. :S

StarbucksIsCool
15-04-2006, 09:48 PM
he's a fake?

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1596/xposed2rm.png (http://imageshack.us)

Also this person hasn't been on for two years?

Callum.
15-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Jelousy

Achieve
15-04-2006, 09:49 PM
One room, wow.

GoldenMerc
he's a fake?

how do you know that is his file?

he's a fake?

Yes and... :rolleyes:

StarbucksIsCool
15-04-2006, 09:50 PM
jealous of a him? no thanks.

I could sit here and screen shot all the rooms he's had made for his old account, but i won't :)

15-04-2006, 09:51 PM
jealous of a him? no thanks.

I could sit here and screen shot all the rooms he's had made for his old account, but i won't :)

Go eat hamburgers fat kid.
Your story dont stand.

-Wolverine
15-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Ok i get what he's saying ..

Cool-dude03 is Evolutions old account and apperently Cool-dude03's name was Spencer (when you search his name) and Evolutions name is Andy.

But who cares?

StarbucksIsCool
15-04-2006, 09:52 PM
fat? Sure your not talking about yourself! Afterall normally people who call others fat, are always hiding something. Why are you standing up for someone who probably uses you? No idea but oh well :)
your life. have a nice life

wolverine: wouldn't you be annoyed, that someones lied to you, using a fake name, worse of all a name similiar to someone who could be called a *** offender? I would be offended and upset a friend lied.

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Go eat hamburgers fat kid.
Your story dont stand.
lmafao where did that come from

Nick.
15-04-2006, 09:53 PM

Your a plain idiot "/

-Wolverine
15-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Your a plain idiot "/
Agreed.

15-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Ok i get what he's saying ..

Cool-dude03 is Evolutions old account and apperently Cool-dude03's name was Spencer (when you search his name) and Evolutions name is Andy.

But who cares?

Theres no proof in that...
I dont get this dude

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 09:55 PM
but how did u get his old file that is if it is?

Callum.
Evolution rules.

Only someone very jelous of Andy would 'try' to ruin his rep around habbo//these forums.

-Wolverine
Theres no proof in that...
I dont get this dude
Yea i know who is cool-dude03 anyways.. :S

fat? Sure your not talking about yourself! Afterall normally people who call others fat, are always hiding something. Why are you standing up for someone who probably uses you? No idea but oh well :)
your life. have a nice life

wolverine: wouldn't you be annoyed, that someones lied to you, using a fake name, worse of all a name similiar to someone who could be called a *** offender? I would be offended and upset a friend lied.

Im fat yes... I play Hockey AA witch is the best Hockey lvl in my category.. and im fat.. Yes.. Get a life kid.

StarbucksIsCool
15-04-2006, 09:56 PM
well if you've been around for a long time you'd know someone like him, he was hated on his name - cool-dude03 as some people used to hate habbox and cool-dude03 was a news reporter on the site. People didn't like him he was harrassed.

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 09:59 PM
well if you've been around for a long time you'd know someone like him, he was hated on his name - cool-dude03 as some people used to hate habbox and cool-dude03 was a news reporter on the site. People didn't like him he was harrassed.

i think this is a lie you have got like 6 posts and yo start lieing aint good

StarbucksIsCool
15-04-2006, 10:00 PM
if its a lie, go and ask evolution yourself :)

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 10:04 PM
if its a lie, go and ask evolution yourself :)

i will but i dont think this is true but i have known people who in rl life chan ged their names not like officaly tho

Jackk
15-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Evolutions does own the account cool-dude03. Thats all i can say

Wootzeh
15-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Didn't cool-dude03 used to co-own/own Habboom? Or am I mistaken? xD

Callum.
Im fat yes... I play Hockey AA witch is the best Hockey lvl in my category.. and im fat.. Yes.. Get a life kid.

Lets settle the 'fat' thing.

Starbucks is fat and alphas not.

Lots of people like Andy and not many people like you. So leave.

Sammeth.
I dont get this :S Whether his name is Andy or Spencer, who cares? Its still Evo. Spencer or Andy. Some people dont like using real names over the internet and thats there choice.

I dont see how a name can affect him?!

Ghert
15-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Offtopic but does anyone else get little dots above the o's in cool? or is it just my computer :s

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8523/blaah2sc.png (http://imageshack.us)

Jackk
Lets settle the 'fat' thing.

Starbucks is fat and alphas not.

Lots of people like Andy and not many people like you. So leave.

You get coffe from starbucks, Lol :P

Callum.
My names john, no bill, no ben, no bob, no jamie, no charlie, no jake, no cal.

What one am I?

Nice coffees there aswell ;p

Day.
15-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Hm nothing against no one here and don't all jump on me like you have with this person.
But everyone knows Cool-Dude03 is Evolution.
Alot of people know on Cool-dude03 he was known as spencer, and now is known as Andy. Also the old Habbo Staff "Evo" was known as andy also. It is abit odd though..

Also I don't think you should go calling this person fat as you don't know them. ;/ Just because you don't like what there saying.

Callum.
15-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Because he is dissing Andy, and 'trying' to spoil his rep.

Smiddy
15-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I never knew he used to have the identity of "Cool-dude03".

And so what if he had a name change, for all we know he may of had a legit name change by the government :rolleyes_

To be honest, if you have enough time to think all this through, then you're trying to grab 5 minutes of fame.

Callum.
15-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I never knew he used to have the identity of "Cool-dude03".

And so what if he had a name change, for all we know he may of had a legit name change by the government :rolleyes_

To be honest, if you have enough time to think all this through, then you're trying to grab 5 minutes of fame.

True...

Rareoid
15-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Didn't cool-dude03 used to co-own/own Habboom? Or am I mistaken? xD

Mistaken. Monsiour_Moo owned it and I was manager (on MR.M.RARE account)!

Although Cool-Dude may have been a news reporter/forum moddy. Can't remember!

Cypher-
15-04-2006, 10:34 PM
See at the end of the day, This dude is a stranger to you and vice versa. It doesnt matter what his name is as frankly noone gives a dam? If you obsess about someone you have met online as much as this then go and get your goddam head checked as you sound like a total freak :\

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 10:37 PM
See at the end of the day, This dude is a stranger to you and vice versa. It doesnt matter what his name is as frankly noone gives a dam? If you obsess about someone you have met online as much as this then go and get your goddam head checked as you sound like a total freak :\

well said

Hobbit
15-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Sorry, but seriously who gives a flying lol :$

/ here comes the red message ;0

deltateamaplha
15-04-2006, 10:40 PM
This thread is stupid?
kthnxbi

Dudeitsme
15-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Actually if you think hes jealous then your a kissup to evolution, the guy who made this thread obviously had his/her own opinion and you flame it , he/she has nothing against evoulution just proving a point which is true i might add.

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Actually if you think hes jealous then your a kissup to evolution, the guy who made this thread obviously had his/her own opinion and you flame it , he/she has nothing against evoulution just proving a point which is true i might add.
suppose but why?

Dudeitsme
15-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Why is the grass green, why is the sky blue

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 10:55 PM
how am i suppost to know?

Dudeitsme
15-04-2006, 10:55 PM
its really none of your bussiness

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 10:57 PM
its really none of your bussiness

lol but Andy is me mate

Just-One
15-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Erm where is this thread going? :S

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 11:08 PM

to my house i think lol jking what do you mean stay on topic?

Revolve
15-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Just thought I'd clear this up for you all....

Evolution is Cool-dude03, formerly known as Spence.

Cool-dude03 is Evolutions cousin, I believe or some relative. Andy (Evolution) was given the name and had it changed to cool-dude03, then was known as Andy.
Andy is not Evo the pedophile - I hope.

Still proves, not everyone is perfect. Trading accounts ;P

GoldenMerc
15-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Just thought I'd clear this up for you all....

Evolution is Cool-dude03, formerly known as Spence.

Cool-dude03 is Evolutions cousin, I believe or some relative. Andy (Evolution) was given the name and had it changed to cool-dude03, then was known as Andy.
Andy is not Evo the pedophile - I hope.

Still proves, not everyone is perfect. Trading accounts ;P

please tell me where this came from

Proof!
15-04-2006, 11:44 PM
I actually have no idea myself lol

-mad-monkey-
16-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Does this disturb anyone?

Lydia
16-04-2006, 04:05 AM
Spencer was his nickname actually. I've known Andy for god knows how long. And what the hell, Evo was a girl and wasn't a peadophile so don't start rumors.

I don't know why Andy hasnt confronted you guys about it but whatever.

Rawr
16-04-2006, 07:50 AM
I like Andy he's my lover.

Nick.
16-04-2006, 08:25 AM
This thread is a piece of crap.

Face it, WE DON'T KNOW, and even if we do we don't have proof.

- Nick x

Craig
16-04-2006, 09:11 AM

Exactly he's not saying he hates the guy as Evo seems quite nice he's just wondering something.

So why flame him for it? Sure when you had few posts you were a n00b and posted something when you were wondering about something then you got flamed "/

Lodidodi
16-04-2006, 09:24 AM

rep for that (if i can work out how to give it). hes speaks the truth,
andys sound, when HE wants something

superkat
16-04-2006, 09:37 AM
This could be interpreted as strange but face it, on this game NO ONE is who they say they are. Everybody has probably made up one little detail to exagerate there life at some point or to make them more appealing. On Habbo no one really knows anyone?! You can argue all you like and tell me it's not true but really, i have no idea who you actually are?

On another note anyone could have build Cool-Dude03 a fanroom with the name Cool-Dude03 <33 Callie but that doesn't mean he is called Callie.

laurenx
16-04-2006, 09:46 AM
he's a fake?

What is SO amazing about someones name..:rolleyes:

Sammeth.
16-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Why is the grass green, why is the sky blue

The grass is green because of clorophyll.
The sky is blue because of the way the light is reflected of the earth from the sun. Everything from the spectrum comes off the sun, and is refracted and reflected. Everything from green to Infra Red, and Indigo to Ultra Violet is reflected of in a different direction. The blue is refracted, and makes it look as though the sky is blue. AS the earth moves, there are different colours such as Red at sunset. This is because the light is coming in at a different angle

Hope I cleared that up for you :P

GoldenMerc
16-04-2006, 10:11 AM
The grass is green because of clorophyll.
The sky is blue because of the way the light is reflected of the earth from the sun. Everything from the spectrum comes off the sun, and is refracted and reflected. Everything from green to Infra Red, and Indigo to Ultra Violet is reflected of in a different direction. The blue is refracted, and makes it look as though the sky is blue. AS the earth moves, there are different colours such as Red at sunset. This is because the light is coming in at a different angle

Hope I cleared that up for you :P

LOL what website did tht come from

Sammeth.
16-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Actually we did it in science last week. I ws just lucky to be listening because I was interested. Someone asked that same question "Why is such and such blah and why is etc etc" and my science teacher just wanted to rpove a point ;D Science rules kai?

GoldenMerc
16-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Actually we did it in science last week. I ws just lucky to be listening because I was interested. Someone asked that same question "Why is such and such blah and why is etc etc" and my science teacher just wanted to rpove a point ;D Science rules kai?

lol close the thread theres no need for it as its a lie

Sammeth.
16-04-2006, 10:21 AM
lol close the thread theres no need for it as its a lie
Too true - and even if it was the truth, wth has a name got to do with it? :S Thats the part that confuses me. Andy, Spencer....I dont mind :S

GoldenMerc
16-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Too true - and even if it was the truth, wth has a name got to do with it? :S Thats the part that confuses me. Andy, Spencer....I dont mind :S

that might even be his secon name

Sammeth.
16-04-2006, 10:26 AM
that might even be his secon name

Exumptly, they could call him by his last name - and isnt this thread a bit personal, going into peoples real names and Identities. I call him: Evo <---GOOD Enough for me x]

GoldenMerc
16-04-2006, 10:32 AM
o well Andy is the only person to know what is happning

Evolution
16-04-2006, 10:37 AM
lol @ this thread

Long story short, as someone already said the account was my cousins and we used to 'share' it when he used to come to my house, his name is spence. When he left for uni, he gave me his stuff.

Nothing really to it...

motormouth10
16-04-2006, 10:38 AM
No one cares. Plus, ever thought he may have changed his name for personal reasons (or he thought the name Spencer sucked)? and if he did change his name, he may have wanted a new Habbo, to sort of ''start his new life'' Sounds lame I know XD But it could have happened like that. Or that just isn't Andy at all...

Sammeth.
16-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Kai, lock thread now. Andy himself has explained what its all about. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!