PDA

View Full Version : Flame me if you wish...

Sabu
15-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Flame/hate me if you wish, but Im actually starting to get tired of Habbox. I loved it when I first joined, but now Im starting to dislike it more and more. Im getting worried, incase I say something nasty to a fellow forumer.

Is it that Ive been on the forum longer than I should have been? Or am I just getting tired of it for no reason?

I really dont want to leave it. It has been like my second home, with friendly people, weather they are with or against me, I love them always.

But like I said, you can flame/hateme if you wish, but I wouldnt like to lose my special friends.

Thank you and god bless x

Nick.
15-04-2006, 10:45 PM
*flames*
LOL
Jokes.

Yeah, it can be pretty annoying sometimes... but, you may be having a mood swing, go to sleep, see how you feel ;-]

- Nick xXx

HUGECOOL
15-04-2006, 10:48 PM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6568/careometer5uo.jpg

Italic
15-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Flame/hate me if you wish, but Im actually starting to get tired of Habbox. I loved it when I first joined, but now Im starting to dislike it more and more. Im getting worried, incase I say something nasty to a fellow forumer.

Is it that Ive been on the forum longer than I should have been? Or am I just getting tired of it for no reason?

I really dont want to leave it. It has been like my second home, with friendly people, weather they are with or against me, I love them always.

But like I said, you can flame/hateme if you wish, but I wouldnt like to lose my special friends.

Thank you and god bless x

:o You registered on the same date as me. I don't really know you, but everyone loses interest in things.

Nick.
15-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Funny, but not in a situation like this, with something like I was scammed on Habbo, Hilarious.

Have some respect. - Rep
Btw, Quoting guy with the picture.

Dudeitsme
15-04-2006, 10:50 PM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6568/careometer5uo.jpg

Your a idiot noob

HUGECOOL
15-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Your a idiot noob lol Nice use of syntax.

* lol! 2 bad rep- both with grammatical fallacies.

If you're going to try and insult me, the least you could do is check that it's spelled correctly (weener is not the correct spelling). :rolleyes:

Sabu
15-04-2006, 10:59 PM
*flames*
LOL
Jokes.

Yeah, it can be pretty annoying sometimes... but, you may be having a mood swing, go to sleep, see how you feel ;-]

- Nick xXx
Thanks for the advice x

And you might be right. Im not in a very good mood today. Fights, you see. Lots and lots of fights :(

Well done on winnng on the Hang Habbo Tre. I laughed when you told Lynn. to not be jealous hehe.

And Fyna, if you dont care, why are you posting in the thread? And please dont provoke arguements.

HUGECOOL
15-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the advice x

And you might be right. Im not in a very good mood today. Fights, you see. Lots and lots of fights :(

Well done on winnng on the Hang Habbo Tre. I laughed when you told Lynn. to not be jealous hehe.

And Fyna, if you dont care, why are you posting in the thread?

Actually, it's Fyta, and I'm posting to show my lack of concern for your little dilemma.

Cypher-
15-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Ill be honest and say that too many annoying users have started to come on here, and I wont sugarcoat any reasons why I think that is. To stay as the best forum we need the most users which is why none of them that really arent wanted here arent kicked off.

Like "Fyta" who is a common example, One of the many HabboxForum user's who makes themselves known on the forum by using the "hardman" approach. Not caring about any other user except the one's that lol his quirky supposedly humourous post. This forum isnt what it used to be due to the fact so many absolute idiots have decided to make it their home although they constantly moan about how annoying Habbox is.

I wish they would take the hint we dont like them and then they would leave but unfortunately they dont. Its not all users though, about 80% of the frequent forum visitor's are fantastic people and Im glad to have them around me on this great forum but to the other 20% you just gotta say sod off really, I think that would bring back the forum you remember.

HUGECOOL
15-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Ill be honest and say that too many annoying users have started to come on here, and I wont sugarcoat any reasons why I think that is. To stay as the best forum we need the most users which is why none of them that really arent wanted here arent kicked off.

Like "Fyta" who is a common example, One of the many HabboxForum user's who makes themselves known on the forum by using the "hardman" approach. Not caring about any other user except the one's that lol his quirky supposedly humourous post. This forum isnt what it used to be due to the fact so many absolute idiots have decided to make it their home although they constantly moan about how annoying Habbox is.

I wish they would take the hint we dont like them and then they would leave but unfortunately they dont. Its not all users though, about 80% of the frequent forum visitor's are fantastic people and Im glad to have them around me on this great forum but to the other 20% you just gotta say sod off really, I think that would bring back the forum you remember. Oh, god, lol. Go cry a river, then drown in it.

The only approach I'm taking is to make you feel inferior, which you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Was I polite enough?

Cypher-
15-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Lol You havent made me feel inferior silly boy (I assume) If you think that a virtual message to me about how "im inferior" will actually get through to me then you live in a world based on your computer :s

Please stop with your slogans of suicide/death, It sounds like you are a depressed child and frankly I dont blame you, with an attitude like that you should do us all a favour, stop mulling the decision and just do it.

Have a nice night.

Sabu
15-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Very well said x

I think this may be the reason I feel about Habbox right now. And its good to say "sod off" to the "Habbox Hardnuts", but they always find a way to cause arguements. Then we try to stop them, buy they always provoke the arguement until the thread is finally dead or closed.

Im surprised to see that many threads have been closed or are dead, have been very good from the start, and bad at the end.

Cypher-
15-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Very well said x

I think this may be the reason I feel about Habbox right now. And its good to say "sod off" to the "Habbox Hardnuts", but they always find a way to cause arguements. Then we try to stop them, buy they always provoke the arguement until the thread is finally dead or closed.

Im surprised to see that many threads have been closed or are dead, have been very good from the start, and bad at the end.

Its mean to say it but its true and most of the internet users with attitude problems know that the reason they are rude to others on here is because they are bitter they cant be like that in real life. Most of them probably wish they were tough in real as they probably get bullied which leads to the attitude problems on here.

Like I said its best to get on with it, the higher percentage of forum users are a great bunch <3 and its best to mingle with them, just leave the e-losers in the corner to play with a yoyo by themselves.

HUGECOOL
15-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Lol You havent made me feel inferior silly boy (I assume) If you think that a virtual message to me about how "im inferior" will actually get through to me then you live in a world based on your computer :s

Please stop with your slogans of suicide/death, It sounds like you are a depressed child and frankly I dont blame you, with an attitude like that you should do us all a favour, stop mulling the decision and just do it.

Have a nice night.
When I said you I didn't mean you, personally. I meant you as Habbox as a whole. The irony of your comment is that you're a moderator in this forum, which puts makes your Habbox priorities bigger than mine.

I'm not depressed or any or the likes. The slogans I write are quotes from either historical figures or music. Never have I made a comment in my signature about suicide other than telling others to do it to themselves. To answer your statement, no, I will not stop displaying my messages. However, your last sentence is portrayed in a way to encourage me to commit suicide. A moderator isn't supposed to encourage violence, n'est-ce pas?

In closing, go play Russian roulette with all chambers loaded.

Its mean to say it but its true and most of the internet users with attitude problems know that the reason they are rude to others on here is because they are bitter they cant be like that in real life. Most of them probably wish they were tough in real as they probably get bullied which leads to the attitude problems on here.

Wow! Nice generalization! At first, I thought you were a blabbering idiot, but now I know you're the short bus special. I am not bitter and I have no reason to be tough in real life. I don't get bullied, and my life is great- fantastic even. Which reminds me of another argument- your use of ad hominem argument is pretty useless, lol. And your argentum ad popularum doesn't fall far behind. basically, you're using your statement to appeal to the larger audience, which in return, will agree with you. Knowing that the majority of the forum has IQs lower than freezing point, I'll be amused to see the sheep rushing in.

Cypher-
15-04-2006, 11:31 PM
As a moderator Im supposed to have more priorities on Habbox? I highly doubt that will be agreed with by anyone that knows me properly. I agreed to come back here as I saw the forum was going to hell with the likes of you spoiling it for other users, You may not feel anything when someone criticises you or spoils your thread but others may genuinely be annoyed which is why Im a Moderator.

Secondly, and this is a harsh belief but it is what I believe. If you can tell people to run off and commit suicide or whatever, even if you are joking you should not be offended to hear it said about you. Obviously you are a unhappy person and dude life isnt here for us all to be unhappy in. I suggest you mature a little bit, Habbox "as a whole" isnt inferior to you lol.

I also know its hard to accept the truth when someone who is conflicting with you tells you it, Please dont insult the users on this forum alot of the people here have upheld far more intelligent debates with me without having to refer to Mentor's wikipedia withdrawals ;)

This is the last time I will reply to you, I have covered all the points in your post, if you reply again I will be taking action in you avoiding the topic of this thread. If you post offtopic again, I shall shut the thread (Before you say I am too, I did post to stay on topic but you were just rude ;) )

Sabu
15-04-2006, 11:39 PM
If you can tell us what to do, we can tell you what to do. Stop provoking arguements!

Now thats of my chest, there is no need for us to agree with a moderator for no reason, we agree with moderators because they make good points.

HUGECOOL
15-04-2006, 11:40 PM
As a moderator Im supposed to have more priorities on Habbox? I highly doubt that will be agreed with by anyone that knows me properly. I agreed to come back here as I saw the forum was going to hell with the likes of you spoiling it for other users, You may not feel anything when someone criticises you or spoils your thread but others may genuinely be annoyed which is why Im a Moderator.

Secondly, and this is a harsh belief but it is what I believe. If you can tell people to run off and commit suicide or whatever, even if you are joking you should not be offended to hear it said about you. Obviously you are a unhappy person and dude life isnt here for us all to be unhappy in. I suggest you mature a little bit, Habbox "as a whole" isnt inferior to you lol.

This is the last time I will reply to you, I have covered all the points in your post, if you reply again I will be taking action in you avoiding the topic of this thread.
What you really meant to say was, "I'm tired of thinking, so I'm rephrasing my thoughts to give you new sentences. If you reply, I'll be forced to take action against you for making me think, even though it was I that derailed the thread."

You're right (for once). I don't care if anyone insults me, or tries to anyway. However, you are a Forum Moderator. Your duty as a forum moderator is to make sure the rules are followed and any misconduct is treated accordingly. By telling me to commit suicide, you have broken rule B3 which says:

B3. Do not send abuse, threats or any other kind of bullying to anybody

I am fully aware of the fact that I have broken such rule many times. However, you as a moderator, are abusing your power by breaking such rules.

I care not if "take action" against me. As long as you know that you were the cause of it.

Sabu
15-04-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't care if anyone insults me, or tries to anyway.

Then why should we care that your insulting us? Because it "hurts our feelings"? No. But not all of us are smart enough to recognise this. People who were born with physical problems cant understand "jump off a cliff" as a joke, and may do it without realising what they are doing.

Encouraging people to commit suicide in your signature doesnt just affect the forumers, but it can affect people in real life to. Cant you understand this? And yes, he is a moderator, which doesnt give him permission to encourage others, but he hasnt put it in his signature, has he?
This is a one off time he is encouraging people for suicide, or, to correct myself, "prove a point".

LewstherinII
15-04-2006, 11:56 PM
You have your own opinion. If you want to shout out that you hate Habbox, or say you are annoyed, it's within your rights, if not Forum Rules. It's your choice.

Cypher-
16-04-2006, 12:03 AM
I havent encouraged anyone to commit suicide so I dont know where you have got that from. You misnterpreated one of my sentence's and that is all, If I told you to kill yourself I would need to know firstly and then for you to of done something to me for me to hate you with the intensity that I wish you were dead.

Please dont put words in peoples mouths or make me out to be saying something which I havent done.

HUGECOOL
16-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Then why should we care that your insulting us? Because it "hurts our feelings"? No. But not all of us are smart enough to recognise this. People who were born with physical problems cant understand "jump off a cliff" as a joke, and may do it without realising what they are doing.

Encouraging people to commit suicide in your signature doesnt just affect the forumers, but it can affect people in real life to. Cant you understand this? And yes, he is a moderator, which doesnt give him permission to encourage others, but he hasnt put it in his signature, has he?
This is a one off time he is encouraging people for suicide, or, to correct myself, "prove a point".

Nope. Wrong. x]

I don't care if my comments insult you- that's the point. However, most people do get insulted by them, which is the beauty of it. Physical problems have nothing to do with a person's mental abilities. You can have someone without limbs and still be the smartest person in the room.

Forumers are people in real life, in case you haven't noticed. Lmao. -.-"

He didn't do it to prove a point since he himself pointed out that I wouldn't care if he insulted me or not- I'd just disregard his comment. But in the end, he's a moderator, and he must first learn to follow the rules he is made to enforce on others. If this is not possible, his position as a moderator is one to be questioned.

I havent encouraged anyone to commit suicide so I dont know where you have got that from. You misnterpreated one of my sentence's and that is all, If I told you to kill yourself I would need to know firstly and then for you to of done something to me for me to hate you with the intensity that I wish you were dead.

Please dont put words in peoples mouths or make me out to be saying something which I havent done.
Really?

How very inconspicuous. :rolleyes:

Sabu
16-04-2006, 12:06 AM
You have your own opinion. If you want to shout out that you hate Habbox, or say you are annoyed, it's within your rights, if not Forum Rules. It's your choice.

Thanks for putting this thread on topic :)

And yes, we do have our own opinions, but I cant say weather I hate Habbox or love Habbox, as Im not sure why I feel this way towards Habbox at this time. Mixed emotions I think its called :s Weather its my mood or the amount of time on Habbox I have spent. Im hoping I feel better tommorrow, because, like I said, "this forum has been like my second home"

God bless x

Cypher-
16-04-2006, 12:06 AM
I enforce rules when they need to be enforced. Technically I have not broken any rule, it is how you misinterpret what I said that is leading to your reaction. Be my guest to report me to an admin if you think I am not adequate enough to fulfill Moderator duties on this forum :)

HUGECOOL
16-04-2006, 12:12 AM
I enforce rules when they need to be enforced. Technically I have not broken any rule, it is how you misinterpret what I said that is leading to your reaction. Be my guest to report me to an admin if you think I am not adequate enough to fulfill Moderator duties on this forum :)
When someone comments on a statement about suicide with, "..stop mulling the decision and just do it.", there isn't much interpreting to do, darling. As far as I can tell, you're denying my claim even though its outwardly true.

Cypher-
16-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Lol what decision though? Before I stated that there was no mention of either me telling you to commit suicide or you telling me you were going to? Because we were talking about your interests in death and suicide, you simply interpretated that message to mean I was requesting you stop bothering us and go do it.

Final warning before I ask starter of thread if he requests it shut.

Sabu
16-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Proxy I think you should close the thread now, please :) Otherwise, the next message from a Fyta could possibly be a threat.

Thanks and god bless x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!