PDA

View Full Version : Your most worrying Partner?

Allan
16-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Ever had a worrying or scary or just plain mad partner?

I have :rolleyes_
OMG she was scary :s

her name was Louise, she was a year older. Ever since we met while i was at work i KNEW she liked me cause she always looked at me weird and when I wasn't working she'd say to the other workers and
my boss she fancied me.

One night, she asked me out. She was a nice lookin' lassie so a said Yea.Ever since then she kept buying me stuff? I seriously think she was really into me.

After about.. 2 weeks? She started to get weird. Constant calls.
She then began her lying? Just about general rubbish.

After about 4 weeks, I got bored and seriously peed off cause everytime we met she'd take a friend not very.. good let's just say ;)
I got annoyed with the lying as well. When I was working with my
mate, also my boss he just said "just dump her Allan she's a waste of time" and i thought, yah she's annoying and a liar and weird.

I called her and said "Look Louise this isn't working out and we're not
good for each other, I wanna split it up but remain friends" She started crying and said okay. 10 minutes later i get a txt saying

"Allan I never told you this but i've got br[I]east cancer"
I got a bit upset and called her and she was crying. She said was she going in for an operation to get the lump removed in a few days. I asked her to keep me updated, she called me before this "operation"
and said she'd be in hospital for 2 days so she can't call me.

After two days she called me and said she got the all clear. It was strange after that cause, once I was working with another boss she avoided my questions? I found out she lied about the cancer cause i dumped her!

Then the stalking started.
Prank calls everyone few seconds, the amount of money she must of spent calling me, I WORRY! It got to the point a call from her was normal, for her to think it was annoying me. Then she'd come to my work and annoy me , cause trouble and be a plain pain in the butt.

Until a year later when the calls got so bad i had to change my number the calls kept comin'. Then she started calling and annoying my twin brother and asked him out LMAO! He said "naw your a state"
which caused her to keep annoying us.

I suggest that, you ask around what a girl's like, once i had split up with her everyone kept telling me about her reputation in her community, I like in a different town from her so i never knew. Even when we went out i found it strange people would say "you go out with that skitzo louise" I used to laugh and say "yea?" confused.

What experiences have you had with partners? tell us!
I have another weird relationship.. when i aint bored i'll tell you about that :rolleyes:

Assid_Rane
16-04-2006, 03:05 AM
LOL! she really sounds like a strange young lady! lol
i havent really been in any weird relationships like that. almost did, but i found out bout her reputation before i got with her, so didnt go anywhere near that lmao.

anyway, bet your happy you got out of that relationship lol shes a bit of a psyco! lol

Allan
16-04-2006, 10:30 AM
pfft, understatement :rolleyes:

She WAS and IS scary, to this day she still bothers me.
I live no where near her so I never knew about her rep?

kasi
16-04-2006, 11:15 AM
nah never had one :)

Allan
16-04-2006, 01:54 PM
nah never had one :)

A relationship full stop or a weird/strange relationship?

kasi
16-04-2006, 01:55 PM
A relationship full stop or a weird/strange relationship?
a weird strange relationship.

Craig
16-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Nothing compared to that rofl.

mynameishelen!
16-04-2006, 02:03 PM
One guy thought i was annorexic so made me eat constantly :/

That's about it.

GJay
16-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Last bf...well he wern't exactly a boyfriend but we had a very 'close' relationship..

he was just mad in the head, was 3 years older than me (he'll be 21 now) and he just made me do mad things. Things I'd never done before and I didn't know about.

Chaz
16-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Last bf...well he wern't exactly a boyfriend but we had a very 'close' relationship..

he was just mad in the head, was 3 years older than me (he'll be 21 now) and he just made me do mad things. Things I'd never done before and I didn't know about.
Mad things that shouldn't be done?

GJay
16-04-2006, 02:44 PM
For an underaged girl yeah. I'm 18 now thank god! Also it was in an office environment..so pretty bad stuff.

Chaz
16-04-2006, 02:45 PM
For an underaged girl yeah. Also it was in an office environment..so pretty bad stuff.
Ouch, well your very smart as to get out of that situation. Unlike most people on this forum.

GJay
16-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Yes well I might have been young and niave but I had a good brain lol. I just followed my instincts even if I didn't know what I was doing. Always follow your instincts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!