PDA

View Full Version : more DIFFERENT rares

djcafc
16-04-2006, 08:56 AM
are you tired of old rares just the smae but with different colours well i am so please can you send this off to habbo and tell them to do somthing about it

-Wolverine
16-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Oh my god, stop moaning about recolored rares! They match well with almost any room your trying to make and if you hate recolored rares so much, dont buy them? Geez, and even if you send a petition to habbo telling them to stop
releasing recoloured rares they wont give a crap. And if your patient enough i bet you that the Habbo Cola Machine or some V9 rare will come out in the next few months. "/

Piipp
16-04-2006, 10:06 AM
The Cola Machine WILL come out soon. Anyway, why do people make it sound as though they HAVE to buy every rare that's released? If you don't like it, don't buy it!

BPT-MASTER
16-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Because they like being the latest and look the best.

superkat
16-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Because they like being the latest and look the best.

Please make your sig a bit smaller :o

Right, first of all i appreciete that there are some people that clearly don't understand Habbo very well and love to moan about 'recolours'. It's a fact there are plenty of different rares waiting to be released, nothing Sulake/Habbo do seem to be good enough anymore.

This is a rant i prepared ages ago for anyone who wants to moan about 'Recolours'!

I don't like people moaning about 'recolours'. Tbh and i have said this before if every V7 item came in one colour then everyone would be wanting more colours. Making 10 colours of every V7 item was in my eyes a fantastic desicion by Sulake and not something to moan about. The time will come when they have exhausted the V7 items then we will move on.

Remember back in 2004 and early 2005 (before the red dragon was released). Everyone moaned about the amount of re released (red amber, hologirl, petal, parasols) and the amount of supers being released (speaks corner and snowglobe).

Well my point is - Recolours or Re releases. I know which one i would choose.

superstar911
20-04-2006, 06:26 PM
wat rares exacly do u want if ur complain u must ave an idea wat ur lookin 4 other wise plz stop moaning

ReviewDude
20-04-2006, 10:50 PM
The easiest way to get Habbo to stop selling recolours, and I do admit they get a bit dull, is to vote with your feet and not buy them. It's more than a tad hypocritical to go on about how recolours are just a scam, blah blah blah, and then BUY THEM! You know who I'm talking about.

bubble79
26-04-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't really like too many recolours released as normal rares, but I do support the idea of recolours in general. I don't think that they should release too many recolours though, because when more than about 2 of a rare have been released as normal rares, then they all start to really drop in rare value, like pillows. They should have kept the white pillow as a super rare, and only released the red, green, and possibly purple, as the green wasn't out very long, was it? So yes, I like some recolours, but keep more as superrares, because more pillows for example and new ones are going to be worthless. Purple are already at 0.5

Juicette
26-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Recoloured rares don't make a difference.
Just different colours.
Not that special.

ReviewDude
26-04-2006, 09:37 PM
I don't think that they should release too many recolours though, because when more than about 2 of a rare have been released as normal rares, then they all start to really drop in rare value, like pillows.

But the original goes up in value, just look at the red pillow. Was hovering around .5, now 1.5.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!