PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna Set 1 Thing Straight

Colourful™
16-04-2006, 09:33 AM
I know that I said i'm leaving and I have it's just that I came back on to look at the comments left from last night.

All I wanna say that Sephiroth and CortezHelsing hate me for being "immature" etc, along with a few other people now.
I just want this to stop now, because we were both to blame to be honest even though I didn't say anything to start it. So how about it then?

blaster.
16-04-2006, 09:34 AM
pm your msn pls

Colourful™
16-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Ok. :P

Mentor
16-04-2006, 09:40 AM
*looks blank* im not entirely sure who you are, and had no idea youd left "/

Craig
16-04-2006, 09:44 AM
It doesn't matter if it stops as your leaving "/ And post this in the spam section next time this has little relevance to other habbox users "/

Colourful™
16-04-2006, 09:49 AM
But you haven't answered my question Craig.

Craig
16-04-2006, 09:52 AM
I did. I said it doesn't matter if it stops cos your 'leaving'.

Colourful™
16-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Well say I stay, will you stop then?

Craig
16-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Not really cos your the one who says things which are FALSE and HYPOCRITICAL. I haven't done either to you personally.

Colourful™
16-04-2006, 09:58 AM
LMAO you make me laugh. You've said loads to me mate.

Craig
16-04-2006, 10:01 AM
LMAO you make me laugh. You've said loads to me mate.

I never started it....you started it by being hypocritical "/

Colourful™
16-04-2006, 10:02 AM
How was I?

AND you said stuff to me saying i was hiprocritical etc. when you didnt need to. ah

Craig
16-04-2006, 10:05 AM
How was I?

AND you said stuff to me saying i was hiprocritical etc. when you didnt need to. ah

Must I tell you this a million times "/ The whole 'krustys thread not being spam yet someone elses being spam'. And yes I do if I don't tell you your a hypocrite no-one on this forum will "/

Mr.Sam
16-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Must I tell you this a million times "/ The whole 'krustys thread not being spam yet someone elses being spam'. And yes I do if I don't tell you your a hypocrite no-one on this forum will "/
ialex your a hypocrite ;)

this should be in the spam section..

Wootzeh
16-04-2006, 10:10 AM
It woulod sotp if you just left and didn't come back.

Craig
16-04-2006, 10:15 AM
It woulod sotp if you just left and didn't come back.
pooned.

Foks
16-04-2006, 10:17 AM
I know that I said i'm leaving and I have it's just that I came back on to look at the comments left from last night.

All I wanna say that Sephiroth and CortezHelsing hate me for being "immature" etc, along with a few other people now.
I just want this to stop now, because we were both to blame to be honest even though I didn't say anything to start it. So how about it then?

FGS! Leave already!
you don't neeed to drag it out!
And don't claim your not Immature because lets face it you are..
if you were mature you would of left when you said and not come back making pointless threads like this one.. ;\

ilovejordan
16-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Alex have you left yet? I dont want you too but your just causing arguements.. And no offence but anyday craig n karl would have more people supportin them you simply because theres two of them their more respected and have been using the forum longer..

Craig
16-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Alex have you left yet? I dont want you too but your just causing arguements.. And no offence but anyday craig n karl would have more people supportin them you simply because theres two of them their more respected and have been using the forum longer..

Aww thanks ;D -wipes tear- cassay is blooming into a more mature member. -stares at her sig about what she is- Okkk maybe not :P

ilovejordan
16-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Aww thanks ;D -wipes tear- cassay is blooming into a more mature member. -stares at her sig about what she is- Okkk maybe not :P

roflmao no im more sensible in certain aspects

Allan
16-04-2006, 10:52 AM

Can you add, Allan to the people who hate you by anychance?

Cause for no reason you starting annoying me and hating me and at one point bad repped me saying something about how low i've went now 'lad'?

Yah i hate you BOO HOO!

Craig
16-04-2006, 10:52 AM
roflmao no im more sensible in certain aspects

Is one of these aspects being a 'Hxf tart' ROFLMAO.

ilovejordan
16-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Is one of these aspects being a 'Hxf tart' ROFLMAO.

Nope ;)

Colourful™
16-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!