PDA

View Full Version : Rate my site

Rich..
16-04-2006, 11:16 AM
http://r-industries.net

YouFail
16-04-2006, 11:23 AM
It's quite nice. There's nothing I don't like.
How did you do the thing in the bottom bar?

Rico

Mentor
16-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Plug board doesnt work, I dont get the fad of adding industrys to names, plus ya missing alot of pages "/

Rich..
16-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Hmm plugboard cleary does work for 1. Another thing i've had the domain for ages now, the site has content missing because im not on 24/7 to update it? You rarely see a site with perfect content and nothing missing or left to do, and if you do the owner is either a company or some computer tart on 24 hours a day with no social status.

Thanks anyway=]

Mentor
16-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Hmm plugboard cleary does work for 1. Another thing i've had the domain for ages now, the site has content missing because im not on 24/7 to update it? You rarely see a site with perfect content and nothing missing or left to do, and if you do the owner is either a company or some computer tart on 24 hours a day with no social status.

Thanks anyway=]
No decent sites do this thing where they dont add links till they make the pages to go on the end of them, that way they dont land everyone on the error 404 pages...
Perfect content hasnt got that much to do with all your dead links.

plus tryed the plug board again, still aint working, unless theres an authetication poccess, but i aint seen anything thats hinting at one, or giveing any real confirmation its done anything, other than the return to plug board page "/

redtom
16-04-2006, 02:24 PM
ant it illegal to give out dreamweaver and the codes to use it?

D3stroyer
16-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeh, he's Holding warez on his site which means his site can get closed down.

Daza

Mentor
16-04-2006, 03:39 PM
technicaly he's just linking to them on rapid share "/

craigg.
16-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Carl, You need to reload the board page for it to work, I found that out as you queired about it. It is a nice website in ways, yet there is so little content and other tutorials, and worse of all, illegal content.

- Craig.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!