PDA

View Full Version : New Habbo X - Screenie

INFO
16-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Saw Him Today In Welcome Lounge.

Antony
16-04-2006, 11:32 AM
As far as I know, they temporarily arent bringing any more Habbo X's in so, I beleive that image is a fake. Unless i can be prooved otherwise.

Edit:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1977/freehold9vw.gif

No new X's. Case Closed.

Steven.
16-04-2006, 11:33 AM
hm.. i think thats Nymrod.. had a new name change..?! Not sure.

Well doneth anyways. ;)

superkat
That looks like Nymrod. New account?

paradox
As far as I know, they temporarily arent bringing any more Habbo X's in so, I beleive that image is a fake. Unless i can be prooved otherwise.
Why would some-one bother to fake someone being a habbo X?

INFO

Yep I Thought That Aswell But I Saw Him Today. Maybe The Badge Is Scripted I Dont Know.

Antony
16-04-2006, 11:39 AM

For abit of popularity? People asking him if he is a new Habbo X? Sad if you ask me, And i very much doubt it was a scripted badge unless you were using some kind of programme.

paradox
16-04-2006, 11:40 AM
For abit of popularity? People asking him if he is a new Habbo X? Sad if you ask me, And i very much doubt it was a scripted badge unless you were using some kind of programme.
No it isn't.

Steven.
16-04-2006, 11:41 AM
But why would they dress like Nymrod?

i could just be Nymrod with a name change and the previous HabboX's dont know 'bout it.. :s

INFO
16-04-2006, 11:43 AM

Hang On That Isnt Me So Why Did You Say "And i very much doubt it was a scripted badge unless YOU were using some kind of programme" So Dont Go Around Thinking Your Special Because Your A Habbo Council Member!

INFO
16-04-2006, 11:46 AM
So How Do I Know This Isnt A Fake Picture ?

Antony
16-04-2006, 11:47 AM
So How Do I Know This Isnt A Fake Picture ?

Go in and ask him yourself?

superkat
16-04-2006, 11:47 AM

Somebody posted a picture of a Fake X the other day, they clearly have nothing better to do.

INFO
16-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Go in and ask him yourself?

Why Should I Bother ?

You Think Your The Bees Knees Because Your A "Habbo Council Member"
But Your Not Your No Different To Anybody Else On Habbo.

Antony
16-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Why Should I Bother ?

You Think Your The Bees Knees Because Your A "Habbo Council Member"
But Your Not Your No Different To Anybody Else On Habbo.

Considering you've been going on saying the image is fake, Then if you want your proof, Bother and go in, If not stop going on at me.

Pmsl - How do I think im the 'Bees Knees' Because im a Habbo Council Member, Lmao you make me laugh, Probably because you've been prooved wrong, And infact the Habbo account is yours.

INFO
16-04-2006, 11:58 AM
[/quote]Pmsl - How do I think im the 'Bees Knees' Because im a Habbo Council Member, Lmao you make me laugh, Probably because you've been prooved wrong, And infact the Habbo account is yours.[/quote]

You Say There Is Your Proof Case Closed.

Oh Yea And How Do You Know That Account Is Mine Because It Isnt.

All Of You Council Members Think They Are Special.

Antony
16-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Pmsl - How do I think im the 'Bees Knees' Because im a Habbo Council Member, Lmao you make me laugh, Probably because you've been prooved wrong, And infact the Habbo account is yours.

You Say There Is Your Proof Case Closed.

Oh Yea And How Do You Know That Account Is Mine Because It Isnt.

All Of You Council Members Think Your Special.

So basically you cant back up your point about me apparently ' Thinking im special and im the 'bees knees' ' Their is the proof, I asked a Habbo X member, What more would you want?

You seem to have got abit angry since i supplied the proof, So thats why I think the account is yours.

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:05 PM
So basically you cant back up your point about me apparently ' Thinking im special and im the 'bees knees' ' Their is the proof, I asked a Habbo X member, What more would you want?

You seem to have got abit angry since i supplied the proof, So thats why I think the account is yours.

My Point Is How Do Habbo X's Know What Is Going On ?

Well Who Is The One In The Thread Thinking They Are Special By Making Aligations Saying That The Account Is Mine ? You

Top Tip: YOUR A HABBO COUNCIL MEMBER NOT GOD!

Antony
16-04-2006, 12:15 PM
My Point Is How Do Habbo X's Know What Is Going On ?

Well Who Is The One In The Thread Thinking They Are Special By Making Aligations Saying That The Account Is Mine ? You

Top Tip: YOUR A HABBO COUNCIL MEMBER NOT GOD!

You dont have to be in the Habbo Council to say you think an account is owned by someone, nor do i think im special by making the post, Infact you are jealous of my postition and infact you have been caught out and thats why you're throwing anything at me, The post was about a new apparent Habbo X Member. I got proof that he wasnt a new Habbo X, and all Habbo X's know when their is a new one apointed.

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:18 PM
You dont have to be in the Habbo Council to say you think an account is owned by someone, nor do i think im special by making the post, Infact you are jealous of my postition and infact you have been caught out and thats why you're throwing anything at me, The post was about a new apparent Habbo X Member. I got proof that he wasnt a new Habbo X, and all Habbo X's know when their is a new one apointed.

And Who Said That You Have To Be In The Habbo Council To Say You Think An Account Is Owned By Someone ?

Also Habbo X's Dont Know When A New X Gets Appointed They Sometimes Get Asked If They Have And Objection To A Person Being A Habbo X.

And Actually You Didnt Say You Think The Account Is Mine You Said "Infact The Account Is Yours" So Now Your Contridicting Yourself.

Also Why Am I Jealous Of Your Position You Tell Me What More Power A Habbo Council Member Gives You All You Do Is Sit In A Room Giving Callie Your Ideas When 99.9% Of The Time They Dont Get Done.

Ecoutez
16-04-2006, 12:25 PM
That is NOT me. It's an alt.

Evolution
16-04-2006, 12:26 PM
And Who Said That You Have To Be In The Habbo Council To Say You Think An Account Is Owned By Someone ?

Also Habbo X's Dont Know When A New X Gets Appointed They Sometimes Get Asked If They Have And Objection To A Person Being A Habbo X.

And Actually You Didnt Say You Think The Account Is Mine You Said "Infact The Account Is Yours" So Now Your Contridicting Yourself.

Also Why Am I Jealous Of Your Position You Tell Me What More Power A Habbo Council Member Gives You All You Do Is Sit In A Room Giving Callie Your Ideas When 99.9% Of The Time They Dont Get Done.
Yes they do actually, Habbo X's are alerted as to when new members are joining the team via their forum.

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Yes they do actually, Habbo X's are alerted as to when new members are joining the team via their forum.

No They Arent Because I Was Speaking To One Earlier.

So Suppose They Did What If Ardl Wasnt There At The Time They Got Informed ?

Ecoutez
16-04-2006, 12:31 PM
You think you know everything, but you don't. You should stop telling everyone things you don't even know yourself about eXperts.

Evolution
16-04-2006, 12:31 PM
No They Arent Because I Was Speaking To One Earlier.

So Suppose They Did What If Ardl Wasnt There At The Time They Got Informed ?
Sorry but they are alerted by the Xpert Co-ordinator (Heidster or Redtiz) and they can't "Miss" it unless they arn't emailed and everyone IS emailed. I've asked Nymrod and he is the l33t k.

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:33 PM
You think you know everything, but you don't. You should stop telling everyone things you don't even know yourself about eXperts.

And Who Are You To Comment Like That Then ?

And Pathetic Person Who Has A X Badge.

Evolution
16-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Which means he knows more than you do about the X team. The only person here that is pathetic is you.

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Sorry but they are alerted by the Xpert Co-ordinator (Heidster or Redtiz) and they can't "Miss" it unless they arn't emailed and everyone IS emailed. I've asked Nymrod and he is the l33t k.

Well Then What If They Deleted The Email Without Not Reading It.

And You Nothing Your Not Rich Your Furni Is What You Scrounged Off Callie.

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Which means he knows more than you do about the X team. The only person here that is pathetic is you.

And You Need To Buy Your Own Furni.

Prove He Knows More Than Me Give Me A Legal Document That Says That.

Evolution
16-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Well Then What If They Deleted The Email Without Not Reading It.

And You Nothing Your Not Rich Your Furni Is What You Scrounged Off Callie.
They don't "delete" emails without reading; I have asked all the xperts I know and they have all said no.

This is the time to face facts k.

You are wrong, the rest that say you are wrong are right.

Proof!
16-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Hmm havnt seen him before.Dont know what to say.. lol

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:39 PM
They don't "delete" emails without reading; I have asked all the xperts I know and they have all said no.

This is the time to face facts k.

You are wrong, the rest that say you are wrong are right.

Face Facts Fact Is A Word Not A Object.

Also Name All The Experts You Know.

Evolution
16-04-2006, 12:43 PM
I am not going to sit here typing out names of experts for you to judge whether I am right or wrong. Sorry, but I believe REAL eXperts over you and that's the way it's going to remain.

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:44 PM
I am not going to sit here typing out names of experts for you to judge whether I am right or wrong. Sorry, but I believe REAL eXperts over you and that's the way it's going to remain.

Good For You.

Desjardens
16-04-2006, 12:51 PM
AS A HABBO X,

I can almost 99.9% comfirm that he ISN'T a Habbo X due to we usually are informed on new members of the team before they recieve their badges.

timROGERS
16-04-2006, 12:51 PM
And Who Are You To Comment Like That Then ?

And Pathetic Person Who Has A X Badge.

People have faked this sort of thing before, and on that note, I expect your shift key will break off soon-ish. *cough* shift-rapist *cough*

INFO
16-04-2006, 12:55 PM
People have faked this sort of thing before, and on that note, I expect your shift key will break off soon-ish. *cough* shift-rapist *cough*

Excuse Me I Dont Press Shift Key I Press The Caps Lock Key Ok Ty.

Errorised
i do remember the old badge scripting in v8 but i swear that it was fully patched and not possible no matter how you try to get around the variables... i think it's Nymrod

INFO
AS A HABBO X,

I can almost 99.9% comfirm that he ISN'T a Habbo X due to we usually are informed on new members of the team before they recieve their badges.

Its Only What I Saw.

Ecoutez
16-04-2006, 01:03 PM
i do remember the old badge scripting in v8 but i swear that it was fully patched and not possible no matter how you try to get around the variables... i think it's Nymrod
It isn't me.

Could a mod please close this thread? :/

Sabre_1
16-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Hello. I just thought i'd post a message in here to ask if anyone has read all through this argument and realised how stupid some of you sound, especially you INFO. I got bored after page 2 and skipped to the end where sure enough it was still going. Here's how it looks to someone who isn't an idiot:

"Look a new Habbo X"
"That isn't a new Habbo X stupid, you're an idiot, scammer scripter haxxor faker!"
"No I just saw him and thought i'd post it here"
"Well he isn't so i'll get semi-evidential proof and taunt you mercilessly with it to feel like a big 'ard boy"
"Well you think you're a big council member but they're all poopyheads, even though i'd faint if I got an e-mail asking me to be one, and i'd act the same as any other member."
"You're the poopyhead, i'm t074L|Y l337 for proving you wrong and i'm giggling at my monitor because you're getting all angry"
"Shut up!"
"You shut up!"
"blah blah blah nonchalant repartee"
"blah blah immature slang blah i'll beat you up even though i'm halfway across the country"

**Actual Habbo boffin pops up from nowhere to crush them in their immense pixelated hand with information on Habbo X's, then feels king and goes back to trying to trade his hologirl for 2 CS which he won't get.**

"blah blah you shut up because you don't know anything even though you're 100% correct blah blah"
"BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

**And then it's around this point that the handsome buff gothic guy steps in to tell them all how stupid they look before repeating the meditation chant of Ace Ventura and disppearing into the fray to await either the pointless rep he doesn't care about or the pitiful replies he will get**

God? My brilliance is now becoming a bit of a burden. Get back to me.

INFO
16-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Hello. I just thought i'd post a message in here to ask if anyone has read all through this argument and realised how stupid some of you sound, especially you INFO. I got bored after page 2 and skipped to the end where sure enough it was still going. Here's how it looks to someone who isn't an idiot:

"Look a new Habbo X"
"That isn't a new Habbo X stupid, you're an idiot, scammer scripter haxxor faker!"
"No I just saw him and thought i'd post it here"
"Well he isn't so i'll get semi-evidential proof and taunt you mercilessly with it to feel like a big 'ard boy"
"Well you think you're a big council member but they're all poopyheads, even though i'd faint if I got an e-mail asking me to be one, and i'd act the same as any other member."
"You're the poopyhead, i'm t074L|Y l337 for proving you wrong and i'm giggling at my monitor because you're getting all angry"
"Shut up!"
"You shut up!"
"blah blah blah nonchalant repartee"
"blah blah immature slang blah i'll beat you up even though i'm halfway across the country"

**Actual Habbo boffin pops up from nowhere to crush them in their immense pixelated hand with information on Habbo X's, then feels king and goes back to trying to trade his hologirl for 2 CS which he won't get.**

"blah blah you shut up because you don't know anything even though you're 100% correct blah blah"
"BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

**And then it's around this point that the handsome buff gothic guy steps in to tell them all how stupid they look before repeating the meditation chant of Ace Ventura and disppearing into the fray to await either the pointless rep he doesn't care about or the pitiful replies he will get**

God? My brilliance is now becoming a bit of a burden. Get back to me.

And Excuse Me Who Said All That ?

Certainly Not Me I Said One Thing Which I Saw Take Your Smart **** Comments Elsewhere

Lix
16-04-2006, 01:38 PM
STOP BEING A STUPID IMMATURE LITTLE **** INFO AND STOP SPREADING CRAP!

Just-One
16-04-2006, 01:53 PM
STOP BEING A STUPID IMMATURE LITTLE **** INFO AND STOP SPREADING CRAP!

Language.. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!