PDA

View Full Version : .com.sg rule to be a hobba

G-flow
01-01-2005, 02:32 PM
I was browsing around the .com.sg site when i noticed a rule that was there if you wanted to be a hobba

You must have bought some furni and you must own 5 guest rooms. Whats up with this? lol, its weird why 5?

Lowlar
01-01-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm not too keen on this idea. Buying Furni to become a hobba, what happen if you can't afford to buy furnis? Does that mean you can't be a hobba? Isn't this like descrimination? I fail to see how making 5 rooms teaches you about functions of habbos but this is just my opinion :p

G-flow
01-01-2005, 02:56 PM
exactly!!!! i mean , 5 rooms. whats that about????

Demi
01-01-2005, 05:13 PM
You must have an impeccable player record. Hobbas represent the most experienced, safe, honest, respectful, and knowledgeable Habbo players, so we expect only the best Habbos to become Hobbas.

You must have been a Singapore Habbo for at least 90 days. If you haven't been in the hotel long, you probably wouldn't be an experienced player. We require all Hobbas to be highly experienced players.

You must have bought some furni and you must own 5 guest rooms. If you have not done either of these, you most likely wouldn't know how all aspects of Habbo function.

We have a few more criteria as well but we'll keep those a secret :)

Annoying MODs or Hotel staff by repeated begging and emails will not help you become a Hobba :)

here is the text ive copied

lol
its funny
and you dont need to be 18

Jacko2kn3
03-01-2005, 12:38 PM
It's like on the .com habbo.

You become a silver hobba if you do all those things, plus 2 secret criteria. You have limited powers.

Problem is, many people are hobbas, and from what I've heard it isn't very good.

CJunlimited2005
03-01-2005, 12:43 PM
yo guys, i thought u jst had to b 18 and b a gd habbo.not own 5 rooms and furni all i own is 2 rooms wats up with that????? :s

CJunlimited2005
03-01-2005, 12:44 PM
ye lowlar u make a good point there. :S

Please don't double post, edit you're last message to add extra comments. - :Illusion

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
03-01-2005, 12:45 PM
My 2 friends are hobbas on .com they said it wasnt hard 2 become a hobba now apperently .com have stopped sending application forms so people cannot become any hobbas now :@

55.CyNdI.66
03-01-2005, 01:08 PM
hi..I am from Habbo.sg..i tried to sign upto be a hobba but they say it's nt yet ready..n all the ppls who make so many room the cause is tat they wanna abuse it n banned everyone

Adzeh
04-01-2005, 12:06 PM
I think habbo need to have a certain amount of guest rooms in the hotel by a certain deadline, this would make alot if you ask me

Ziabotsu
04-01-2005, 05:34 PM
I wanted to become a hobba on us. But it isnt open anymore :@

G-flow
04-01-2005, 09:29 PM
somehow this topic has went from singapore to .com . lol. :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!