PDA

View Full Version : I'm serious here. What do lesbians do?!?

Fiddle-Sticks
16-04-2006, 11:46 PM
:s I'm serious about this. I cant figuer out what lesbian's can do. It's not a joke, can somebody please tell me. Over PM or here.

issaa.
16-04-2006, 11:49 PM
oral or toys, i think..

Mr.Kylee
16-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Next time please;

http://www.joeschmidt.com/img/einstein-google.jpg

http://www.youth.org/yao/docs/i-think-article-lesbian.html and scroll down

Allan
17-04-2006, 12:13 AM
I'd get banned for explaining.

Let's just say it involves toys and STRAPS and.. urm.. ONS and well...
I can't say >< google it as :rolleyes: says.

200th post!

James!
17-04-2006, 12:16 AM
I'd get banned for explaining.

Let's just say it involves toys and STRAPS and.. urm.. ONS and well...
I can't say >< google it as :rolleyes: says.

200th post!

That's like saying normal *** relationships is about toys and strap-ons.. lesbianism is about commitment and trust to the same ***, same as normal relationships just the same gender.

Allan
17-04-2006, 12:21 AM
That's like saying normal *** relationships is about toys and strap-ons.. lesbianism is about commitment and trust to the same ***, same as normal relationships just the same gender.

Well from what I understood he was asking about what they do with each other if you get my drift. I'm not the wrong one here i think? I think he's more interested into knowing what they do in the bedroom.

James!
17-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Well from what I understood he was asking about what they do with each other if you get my drift. I'm not the wrong one here i think? I think he's more interested into knowing what they do in the bedroom.
Thanks for proving to me that you're an idiot.

blaster.
17-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Sexual toys are involed ;)

Allan
17-04-2006, 12:33 AM
fist yo` mutha shivard :]

Everyone else BUT you are going along the same lines as me yet you try
to outcast me saying i'm wrong.. dont cha just love grudges. I bet i could hold one worse ;)

Mentor
17-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Next time please;

http://www.joeschmidt.com/img/einstein-google.jpg

http://www.youth.org/yao/docs/i-think-article-lesbian.html and scroll down
Althogh the google sentiment is useal well applyed, in this situation i dont know. Not that im question the eductaionl, factal and informative results google would return to a serch term containing the word lesbians....

and Shivard, as much as i like to hold a grudge, im gona have to admit, i was reading that in exsactly the same way as Allan, and if you think *** is commitment and trust your in for a mighty borin *** life...

Allan
17-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Althogh the google sentiment is useal well applyed, in this situation i dont know. Not that im question the eductaionl, factal and informative results google would return to a serch term containing the word lesbians....

and Shivard, as much as i like to hold a grudge, im gona have to admit, i was reading that in exsactly the same way as Allan, and if you think *** is commitment and trust your in for a mighty borin *** life...

I can feel the love <3

Maybe just everyone else is wrong shivard?
and only your right?

Bmxs
17-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Not sure if your just trying to get turned or what but if you are wondering, girls obvously dont have a willy, so they use other things instead, things to replace the willy, such as rubber things shaped like one, im trying to say this in a non banning way but thats what they do, or maybe lesbians dont want to have that sort of relationship, some just have a laugh together. Hope it helps.

Foks
17-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Yes
Google image Lesbians
-.-
Don;t blame me is you get Mentally scared, k?

:dallsgreen
17-04-2006, 06:28 PM
I dont think its too much of a secret what lesbians do, they of course have to improvise but Im sure there is different ways of getting the job done.

Lukeh
17-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Bumper cars xD

No just kidding, its fairly obvious fingers mouths and toys, oh my!

Grimmauld
18-04-2006, 01:14 PM
They live life .. get to know each other better .. decide on a BIG decision .. two bodies are contracted in bed, a baby is born(not necessary though).

:Alpha
19-04-2006, 02:21 AM
I got good videos if you want..:)

Vibe
19-04-2006, 10:36 AM
What do lesbians do?

They love each other

Uwe
22-04-2006, 08:20 PM
they have fingers, tounges, and money to by various other things to help.

Google it. :)

Allan
23-04-2006, 12:17 AM
I got good videos if you want..:)

That reminds me of chat's we used to have on the habbopost chat box thing, and you told us what exactly you used explorer for :rolleyes_ Involving those kinda videos :]

Lozzoling
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
REMOVED at request <3

PixelDoom
10-05-2006, 08:50 PM
They can do whatever they want..

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Lmaooooo they bionk :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!