PDA

View Full Version : As a result of Boredom

Dj-dids
17-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Yes this is what happens to me during the boredom stages of my life.. please rate it and tell me what should be changed, obviously its not a real site ot layout as there are things id change already but yanno Enjoy!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/DjDids/InfernalHosts.gif

Although i might use it if i was to make a hosting site :D

Sony.Com
17-04-2006, 01:37 AM
Dude its pro

10/10 easy.

Very nice design:)
If you do want to use it and make a hosting site out of it contact me:) I can hook you up with resellers for dirt cheap:)

Btw +rep

:Edzy
17-04-2006, 07:42 AM
the font, deffinately

Tomm
17-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Its nice. 8/10 :)

JoeComins
17-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Dont like it 5/10
It looks like your thrown bits together, but not throught about it
1. The services box looks cheap and naff - Change it, and make it more professional and in keeping
2. The £_.__ is an awful colour. So it the green gradient down the side ''/
3. You have a white>Green gradient in your nav, tehn it cuts off completly and turns to solid grey ''/ Doesnt look very nice of professional
4. The plans arnt inline with the content box, and it makes it loook cheap ''/
5. The naviagation looks too big - It needs to be smaller, and the text is also very bad.
6. I dont like the internal hosts text - Looks new and cheap, trying to be old and classy
7. The rendering of the server is bad

Everyone here likes it, so just ignor me. 5/10 - Read my errors

Timewarp
17-04-2006, 09:28 AM
6/10 nice but 10/10 no way
server looks bad and content thingy box goes futher than everything else i mean some of joes templates dont get 10/10 so why should this its nowhere near as good

cocaine
17-04-2006, 09:29 AM
8/10, it's ok I suppose.

Dj-dids
17-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Thx:

Nav: i'm not good with fonts as you can probably notice from my signatures that i've posted here.

The Services box : i was going to make a flash box there but i coudlnt be bothered in the end :( i still might tho.

The £_.__ : I like it so shuv it lol . it stands out slightly :S it was between that or white.... you choose?

The "Infernal Hosts" Font : like i said before i am absolutely no good at picking fonts :S its just not my thing lol.

"Bits" : i did not throw bits together, it was just whatever i could find lol so basically ye , :P but at least i tried to stick with a green scheme.

The grey : Got any other ideas?? i didn't want it to look plain :S so i completely threw something in! Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

Rob
17-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Dont like it 5/10
It looks like your thrown bits together, but not throught about it
1. The services box looks cheap and naff - Change it, and make it more professional and in keeping
2. The £_.__ is an awful colour. So it the green gradient down the side ''/
3. You have a white>Green gradient in your nav, tehn it cuts off completly and turns to solid grey ''/ Doesnt look very nice of professional
4. The plans arnt inline with the content box, and it makes it loook cheap ''/
5. The naviagation looks too big - It needs to be smaller, and the text is also very bad.
6. I dont like the internal hosts text - Looks new and cheap, trying to be old and classy
7. The rendering of the server is bad

Everyone here likes it, so just ignor me. 5/10 - Read my errors

Couldn't have put it better myself. Sorry but it just looks awful. 4/10.

Rob

Dj-dids
17-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Now this might sound, well "*****y" but , i could take that from Joe since he makes some amazing stuff, but could you please direct me to some of your good work? ( does not include that crude siggie ). Please?? Because no offense to judge someone else you got to know yourself first. :D

Rob
17-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Now this might sound, well "*****y" but , i could take that from Joe since he makes some amazing stuff, but could you please direct me to some of your good work? ( does not include that crude siggie ). Please?? Because no offense to judge someone else you got to know yourself first. :D
Are you on about me?

Dj-dids
17-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Yes, it would be you :P I could totally respect your views on my work if yours greatly exceeded mine, but as far as i can see ( not very- your sggie ) it doesnt :S so please, show me some of your work.i honestly and most gracefully would accept it if you were better then me :D

Timewarp
17-04-2006, 11:14 AM
robs really good aswell he owns u

Dj-dids
17-04-2006, 11:21 AM
In that case totaylly fair, enough but cna i still see some of his work?? i like looking at other peoples work for future ideas.

Rob
17-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Ok, here's some of my work.

http://i3.tinypic.com/vpxaj6.png

http://i3.tinypic.com/vpxc0p.png

http://i3.tinypic.com/vpxd28.gif

http://i3.tinypic.com/vpxdgx.gif

Sorry one of them is watermarked. I'd've posted some more of my work, but they're all mainly just PSD files, and I've got to go soon so I don't have the time to convert them to PNG format.

Many thanks,
Rob

Timewarp
17-04-2006, 12:16 PM
owned XD

Rob
17-04-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm off now guys, bye.

Dj-dids
17-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Wow, impressed when you get back could i ask where did you lern from

Btw
owned XD

Not quite since i clearly said i would respect his views and rating if he was better then me, so therefore i expected it to go either way! what a sad turd you are

nick12
17-04-2006, 03:03 PM
thats well great +rep its really great dude

Dj-dids
17-04-2006, 03:08 PM

ItchysPaws
17-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Its OK could do with improvement with a nice blending but well done, 7/10 :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!