PDA

View Full Version : Deal?

Quapla
17-04-2006, 12:32 PM
This afternoon, I was sitting in Evolution's room when I saw he posesses a calligraphy poster, a white smoke machine, 4 purple dragons, and many others.. but, among these was: DEAL

If you look very closely at the cross on top, you will see that it is made up of red poppies, therefore.. I'm assuming this means it will be released in may - for May Day. It makes sense,

Ps: Plonc Had a Calligraphy poster but it was deleted by MOD-Elux, I plea to know why Evolution is now the only habbo holding it in the hotel.

Do you think Evolution should get the fair treatment as we do? I do, because he was a hotel manager for a week does not mean he should get special treatment, it's basically giving Callie a bad name of favouritism, and if you ask me, it should stop.. NOW.

Barkseh (Forum moderator) - Thread closed, alredy a thread on this topic.

cocaine
17-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Old news :)

Evolution
17-04-2006, 12:41 PM
There are other Calligraphy posters FYI, and again, without asking me, you're making assumptions as to how I got them. Because I have them; "OMGZ KALLIE GAVE DEM 2 U". FYI, I traded "Deal" off of "MErges" and Calligraphy from "callmehot1"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!