PDA

View Full Version : Callie inactive

Revolve
17-04-2006, 03:49 PM
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1594/callieinactive0go.png (http://imageshack.us)

Is it just me, or has anyone else realized that Callie has been extremely inactive?

I understand that it's a holiday, but normally Sulake take advantage of this by setting up quests etc. for Habbos that are not at school to participate in. The homepage has also not been updated for quite a few days. Unusual!

superkat
17-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Speculation grows..... Callie has been inactive recently, this Easter was the worst seasonal time EVER. Nothing much is happening, i wonder what is going on.

Wootzeh
Is it me or does anyone else not care?

GoldenMerc
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1594/callieinactive0go.png (http://imageshack.us)

Is it just me, or has anyone else realized that Callie has been extremely inactive?

I understand that it's a holiday, but normally Sulake take advantage of this by setting up quests etc. for Habbos that are not at school to participate in. The homepage has also not been updated for quite a few days. Unusual!

habbo staff do NOT live in offices they do not live their lives as a pixel

Revolve
17-04-2006, 03:54 PM

At what point did I say that they lived in the offices?

You're just trying to show off by spamming the thread with un-needed posts. I'm simply stating that during holidays, especially Easter and other special occasions Sulake take advantage by setting up competitions and quests.

Now, was that so hard to grasp? :)

GoldenMerc
17-04-2006, 03:56 PM
At what point did I say that they lived in the offices?

You're just trying to show off by spamming the thread with un-needed posts. I'm simply stating that during holidays, especially Easter and other special occasions Sulake take advantage by setting up competitions and quests.

Now, was that so hard to grasp? :)

nope im not just you exept callie to be on 24:7

James!
17-04-2006, 03:56 PM
It's the easter holidays.. they have days off..

TrueBlue
17-04-2006, 03:58 PM
OMG GIVE HER A SPANKY! loslosloslololololol

We dont care.

Revolve
17-04-2006, 03:59 PM
I don't expect her to do anything. I'm just saying, it isn't like her to be so inactive. Normally she's on most days.

I know they have days off! Like I said, they normally set up quests etc. for the holidays though.

GoldenMerc
17-04-2006, 04:02 PM
I don't expect her to do anything. I'm just saying, it isn't like her to be so inactive. Normally she's on most days.

I know they have days off! Like I said, they normally set up quests etc. for the holidays though.

yes but she doesnt have to

Evolution
17-04-2006, 04:05 PM
6 days off, how will we live!!!

I understand what you're saying but she does work very hard every other time of the year so I think it is a well earnt break...

--ss--
17-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Is it me or does anyone else not care?
i secound that :rolleyes:

Revolve
17-04-2006, 04:06 PM

I understand what you're saying but she does work very hard every other time of the year so I think it is a well earnt break...

WHATEVER

I WANT A DIVORCE.

GoldenMerc
17-04-2006, 04:08 PM
WHATEVER

I WANT A DIVORCE.

um....
1.who would marry you?
2.wth are you going on about?
3.why quote evolution hes telling you something.

Kotu
17-04-2006, 04:14 PM
She probably hasn't logged in to allow the "riots" that have been occuring a lot this week to cool down. There's a lot more she does in the office, other than play around on the Hotel.

I'm not saying this IS the reason, it's just my opinion. Plus, it's Easter so, yeah.

heartQUIVER
17-04-2006, 04:24 PM

I agree with revolve. Alot happend around xmas, why not easter. We should have quests, well we do have the regina comfort one but thats simply three rooms (0mgz great quest). It's not even the tinyist bit challenging.

I usually hate most of the guests, there all about someone going missing or someTHING missing. 0mgz the paras0ls been kiddna0ps. - Yup, we care? Where teenagers not 4 year olds looking for pampers and tweenie videos. I've said this a few times in soapbox, but er, nothing's ever put into action. Once again 'the search for regina LOST (mm..) pillow'.

Some staff do take the time to leshure in the staff days. As they are ment to be working and they proberly are. Some people need to think they dont ALWAYS have to be online. Mandy spends mostof her time in emails so does dion. Lost_witness has an important role in habbo/sulake but hes hardly on. His jobs better OFF habbo, if you see? Same with mandie player support not literly. Thats mod's job as they do get paid.

I most admit j has been off a few days lately and before a week. You think they'd send up some notices on the homepage or newsie by now. (i know i know, there doing different types of sending out infomation and messing around with tools and other helpful functions all for us.) but tbh some aren't. Most are at home in bed.

James!
17-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Might be hard to believe but Sulake staff have lives. :(

superkat
17-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Lay off Revolve please. He was stating that Callie is usually active around the hotel with lots of events (especially at seasonal times). Then this thread gets turned into how staff don't live in the office and so on. Everytime Jibbi/ione sign on we get a thread about it so when Callie doesn't sign on it's kinda the same.

ÂșNotesÂș
17-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the thread one will be made now saying she has been sacked or she has left.

Moires
17-04-2006, 04:59 PM
WHATEVER

I WANT A DIVORCE.

OMG! You bigamist!

I HATE YOU BOTH! :$

GommeInc
17-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Sulake is Business, most Businesses allow holidays, maybe Callie has taken a break? She is allowed one, she doesn't do THAT much for the Hotel afterall. Other Staff can survive without her...

-:Undertaker:-
17-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Ive also noticed that This years Easter was rubbish, Normally Sulake would take advantage with quests, Also ive noticed that Green Marquee hasnt been released.

Piipp
17-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Children may have school holidays off buy Habbo staff don't. It's very weird that Callie's so inactive, perhaps she's been suspended again.

Liam.
17-04-2006, 06:27 PM

Apparently AngryDino has been creating rooms for an easter quest for habbo

Also some people go back to school tomorrow.

Nick.
17-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Erm, So what?

Spectroscopy
17-04-2006, 09:06 PM
-ross, did someone stick something up your backside? is that why you act like a ****. Revolve just stated a fact. Every business allows employees to have breaks. They just haven't bothered with Easter it isn't end of the world.

Now go enjoy your holidays

Arisham
17-04-2006, 09:07 PM

I agree with you there.

Throne
17-04-2006, 09:10 PM
I think its just an easter break like everyone is having, or almost everyone.

Although i've heard several rumours that she is under investigation after she was seen to be favouring certain people and giving them Furni for nothing, but i don't believe it, it's just what i've heard on the console. :$

Faye
17-04-2006, 09:14 PM
if you are so bothered about all these quests etc then why arnt u making your own or w/e instead of posting it on here so everyone can have a gd moun at u ?

wat do we do at easter ? spend time with relitives ( and chocolate )
wat do grown ups do at easter ? spend time with relitives
so wat might callie be doing ? spending time with relatives ....

Undesirable
17-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Callie isn't the only inactive staff member. She's probably on holiday.. they are allowed them after all, Easter or not..

-:Undertaker:-
17-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Was she Suspended once ?

Lukeh
17-04-2006, 10:12 PM

Agreed.

And when she started doing loads of quests people still complained, she cant win.

Rareoid
17-04-2006, 10:16 PM

I agree with Andy but at the same time, I don't understand the logistics of it. Surely if she wanted a break (well earnt I have to say), surely she'd take it during a school term when the Hotel is less active? From 9AM - 9PM GMT for the past week and this week, the hotel is going to have anything from 8000 Habbos + in it. During school term, it's a lot less during the day.

Surely you would have thought Sulake and all the UK Office Staff would have capitalized on everyone being off school and on Habbo?!

superkat
17-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I agree with Andy but at the same time, I don't understand the logistics of it. Surely if she wanted a break (well earnt I have to say), surely she'd take it during a school term when the Hotel is less active? From 9AM - 9PM GMT for the past week and this week, the hotel is going to have anything from 8000 Habbos + in it. During school term, it's a lot less during the day.

Surely you would have thought Sulake and all the UK Office Staff would have capitalized on everyone being off school and on Habbo?!

Possibly because there is a little more to this than we know.

You
17-04-2006, 10:35 PM
LOL, Yellowparasol told me about this... The reason Callie has been inactive is because she's on WWE Smackdown, this persons name is 'The Great Khali' but is pronounced Callie :p

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/thegreatkhali/photos/

Just-One
17-04-2006, 11:20 PM

Shocks me.

GoldenMerc
17-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Shocks me.

James lives in RemixLand :P

/Rossco\
17-04-2006, 11:28 PM
its law that employees of companys or businesses in the UK get so many weeks holiday per year and so many sick, paternity, long weekends etc. so most likely she is having a holiday spending her well earned cash. onyl been 7 days, not like 2 months or anything, how often do people go on holiday for 2 weeks etc, well she is well of i'm suspecting. could be ona 1- 4 weekholiday, so a replacement will be looking after the hotel.

mat64
17-04-2006, 11:37 PM
and we all care because?..

GoldenMerc
17-04-2006, 11:55 PM
and we all care because?..

lol matt

Ranger
18-04-2006, 12:40 AM
I don't see why people are bothered when Callie doesn't log on.

You should know by now that she works in the office, and many things there don't involve logging on. Making tea, for instance. Eating jaffa cakes, or shouting at other staff members.

Why do people start having fits when she's not online? Are they having withdrawel syptoms?

QUICK! GET A CALLIE PICTURE BEFORE HE EXPLODES!

eggd2
18-04-2006, 12:48 AM
nevermind shes on a weeks holiday, shes got a life

-mad-monkey-
18-04-2006, 01:29 AM
QUICK! GET A CALLIE PICTURE BEFORE HE EXPLODES!

That made me laf :')

If you're feeling deprived, go on a hotel that has a manager online. Kai

Allan
18-04-2006, 04:31 AM
One answer for you -

SUSPENDED.

She's been suspended many of times, last one was for giving calvin/gigahz constant supers and presents etc. FOR FREE.

There has been no newsie or anything, the last time she was suspended the london staff made a newsie saying she went on 'holiday' not sure. Maybe times have got bad? or worse?

Barmi
18-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Amagadz, I'm feeling deprived. Callie has ran away! Ohno! I don't know what's wrong! The speculation's killing me! Arrrgh!

Yeah, it has been the worst seasonal period on Habbo ever. It's not the end of the world, but usually there are a barrel of things to do, and a whole two weeks to cash in on bored children. Ah well.

Jack.
18-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Just because she hasn't been in the Hotel dosen't mean that she hasn't been working.

Sapphire007.
18-04-2006, 08:05 AM
OMG its only a few days not extreamly inactive.

Billabong
18-04-2006, 08:15 AM
One answer for you -

SUSPENDED.

She's been suspended many of times, last one was for giving calvin/gigahz constant supers and presents etc. FOR FREE.

There has been no newsie or anything, the last time she was suspended the london staff made a newsie saying she went on 'holiday' not sure. Maybe times have got bad? or worse?

Sounds like more of Callies favouritism if its true :rolleyes:

Day.
18-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Most of the Habbo Staff haven't been online so it just looks like a Holiday for Sulake staff lol.
I still think they could have set up events etc and let them run over the holidays if they planned them before hand. Also somethings been going on in "EasterBunnys" Room. *Shrugs*

Judas
18-04-2006, 09:17 AM
OMGZ!!!111ONE!1 CALLIE ISNT ONLINE PLS11 WHAT WILL WE DO!!!11 BECOZ CALLIE IS NOT ONLINE WE WILL ALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I dont think this is news anyway, I mean - WOW! Callie hasnt been online for 7 days, no need to have a fit over it. She cant be online 24/7

Barmi
18-04-2006, 04:46 PM
I do understand that the Staff are allowed holidays, but during this Easter period, one member of Staff could have spared just 1 hour of their time to run a small event. Yeah, not much - because they are having a break, after all - but something. I for one wasn't busy every hour of Easter Sunday, or Monday. Or on the Queen's Birthday, even.

Vibe
18-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Expecting her to be on 24/7? No its called expecting the hotel manager to come online, The only active staff now is jay

Vibe
18-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Even if it was just giving the theatredrome the easter layout?

Same thing with the NEW fansites, they just got ditched

You
18-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Dionysus and 'Impetuous' are site producers aswell, They could of easily added the easter drome and run any easter competitions that needed to be ran, Also they could of added the easter rare...

Barmi
18-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Dionysus and 'Impetuous' are site producers aswell, They could of easily added the easter drome and run any easter competitions that needed to be ran, Also they could of added the easter rare...
Exactly. Changing the 'Drome takes a matter of seconds, and I'm sure between the lot of them at least one could spare an hour through the holidays to host an event. Jeeze.

Edit: Amazon all the way Si. ;)

You
18-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Some staff was partying a while back and changed it to the love drome, when they was finished they changed it back...

Vibe
18-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Indeedio Mr Barmiester

TopManTim
18-04-2006, 06:17 PM
well the easterbunny and queensbirthday have both been online. and there both official so some of the habbo staff probably run those acounts but im not sure :S and shayne wards coming to habbo tomorrow.

Billabong
18-04-2006, 07:00 PM
shayne wards coming to habbo tomorrow.

Yipee, :rolleyes: I preffered gorillaz tbh

Revolve
18-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Yipee, :rolleyes: I preffered gorillaz tbh

Never even heard his music

TopManTim
19-04-2006, 11:24 AM
well callies online now

Lukeh
19-04-2006, 11:27 AM
No matter what Callie does you people complain so it makes no difference :/

asher_
19-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Callie: It's a tough job being a slob.

Nisus
19-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Is it me or does anyone else not care?Hmm *confused* so i dont care LOLL

burnsey
19-04-2006, 02:12 PM
She's In A Mood Because Sulake Said She's Rubish lmao:eusa_wall

Nisus
19-04-2006, 02:22 PM
well callies online now OMG WELL SHE DOES PLAY THE GAME OMG OMG SHES ONLINE :OO!!!

TopManTim
19-04-2006, 02:48 PM
OMG WELL SHE DOES PLAY THE GAME OMG OMG SHES ONLINE :OO!!!

i said she was online cos there were so many ppl moaning she hadnt been online in ages

superkat
19-04-2006, 02:49 PM

You can't speak for someone like that, it's not fair. Whatever Sulake have said to her i think she will continue to do a fantastic job as manager. To be honest i cannot wait till next year or whenever the next hotel manager comes to hear many people here complain about the new manager and say that Callie was a great HM and they want her back.

Phorum
19-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Callie may have been to the optisions?

Lukeh
19-04-2006, 11:59 PM

Sorry wheres the funny? You're not funny, you need to get out more.

Callie: It's a tough job being a slob.

Changed your tune ash..

To be honest i cannot wait till next year or whenever the next hotel manager comes to hear many people here complain about the new manager and say that Callie was a great HM and they want her back.

LOL same, it happened with Jibbi

asher_
20-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Nope Luke. Never liked Justine, shes an ignorant, disgusting woman.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!