PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the green markee?

TopManTim
17-04-2006, 06:29 PM
as it was spose to be a easter rare i thought it would have been released on easter day.but aparntly not :s also it seems like the purple pillow has been in the catalogue for ages. prob them lazy staff agen:rolleyes:

Wootzeh
17-04-2006, 06:38 PM
What happened to the spelling of marquee?

heartQUIVER
17-04-2006, 06:40 PM
It isnt fully clear that the next rares a green marquee. It says "one person will win 5 of the new rare" doesn't say the exact item, just an image. It conveys it but doesn't spell it out

Also, it wouldn't be out before this weekend as its a prize for funky friday and i think they'd give the winner atleast a few days with this new item.

Revolve
17-04-2006, 06:41 PM

Is all you do criticize people? It's not very kind. A lot of users on this forum are younger, and may take offense to the unneeded comments you post.

Billabong
17-04-2006, 06:43 PM

Made me laugh :D :eusa_clap

Wootzeh
17-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Is all you do criticize people? It's not very kind. A lot of users on this forum are younger, and may take offense to the unneeded comments you post. I doubt it, it's not that they can't spell, it's because they're too lazy, even though it takes more or less the same amount of time to type the same tihng but in full grammar.

Crab-himself
17-04-2006, 07:00 PM
oh no! i beleive you spelt thing wrong!!!!!
OMGZZZ LAZY N00B!

shut up and stop being evil to the younger members.

GoldenMerc
17-04-2006, 07:29 PM

LOL offtopic but 100% true

TopManTim
17-04-2006, 07:39 PM

im lazy

superkat
17-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Marquee isn't difficult to spell. Especially if you play Habbo often. But yeah, i dno. Maybe it was supposed to come out but due to staff inactivity lately they haven't got around to it.

mizz-tier
17-04-2006, 07:44 PM
I doubt it, it's not that they can't spell, it's because they're too lazy, even though it takes more or less the same amount of time to type the same tihng but in full grammar.

what happened to the spelling of tihng or do you mean thing and not are there only young people on this forum but also some people are dyslexic try to be more understanding :rolleyes:

Crab-himself
17-04-2006, 08:10 PM
AMEN ! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PRAISE THE LORD!

sorri im REALLI hypa!!! lol

deltateamaplha
17-04-2006, 08:12 PM
wow use are all so nasty to him just because he could not spell it :(

Infrontation
17-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Is all you do criticize people? It's not very kind. A lot of users on this forum are younger, and may take offense to the unneeded comments you post.
Wootzeh owns you foo'! </3
They should learn too spell though, at least he didn't use 1337 speak or noob talk ie. wht hapnd to da gren marke? Wh4t h4pp3n3d t0 th3 gr33n m4rk33?
Sorry I have too improve my 1337 speak a bit </3

Also the comment "I'm lazy". Marquee [1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Letters!] Markee [1,2,3,4,5,6 Letters!]

Hardly as if it was going too kill you too add one extra letter :p

;o This is turning into a long post but there is a lot of topical issue's being brought up!
In relation too mizz-tier's comment about the dyslexic people on the forum, there is only a minor majority that are actually dyslexic and he clearly didn't say he was, so why bring it up?

Art
18-04-2006, 06:48 AM
The news isnt about his spelling its about the marquee. Leave him alone.

Wootzeh
18-04-2006, 06:57 AM
That is what you call a typo, miss.

what happened to the spelling of tihng or do you mean thing and not are there only young people on this forum but also some people are dyslexic try to be more understanding :rolleyes:
Although according to you I mistyped it correctly.

Nick.
18-04-2006, 06:58 AM
The news isnt about his spelling its about the marquee. Leave him alone.
Agreed. Plus Rep.

Stop beating him up over a bleeding spelling mistake. Wootzeh I believe you don't even play Habbo, so, why are you in this forum?

- Nick

Wootzeh
18-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Ok, i'll log on Habbo, I play Habbo now, happy?

Nick.
18-04-2006, 07:00 AM
Ok, i'll log on Habbo, I play Habbo now, happy?
Pfft.

If your just going to critisize, leave please. It's annoying and rude.

AND NO I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SPELT WRONG.

- Nick

Mit
18-04-2006, 07:01 AM
Yerr what somebody said, not everybody has memorised the Oxford Dictionary. I hate it when people use bad spelling to win arguements :@

And now on topic, I also thought the new rare would come out this week, while people were still on holiday.

Wootzeh
18-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Pfft.

If your just going to critisize, leave please. It's annoying and rude.

AND NO I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SPELT WRONG.

- Nick Me > you so you're telling me to leave? ok. so I will
(2spelling mistakes)

Catchetat
18-04-2006, 07:07 AM
lol it's getting off-topic but ... no one's perfect. You don't have to criticize someone just because of some small typo mistake ;p . As long as it's understandable it's ok enough

Nick.
18-04-2006, 07:08 AM
Me > you so you're telling me to leave? ok. so I will
(2spelling mistakes)
Yes, leave, as in this section of the forum "/

=]

- Nick

Catchetat
18-04-2006, 07:09 AM
dont leave the forum wootzeh.

edit: btw wootzeh, nice siggy lol

Sapphire007.
18-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Dont know, proberly will be released later.

OmgItsBananas
18-04-2006, 04:37 PM
oh no! i beleive you spelt thing wrong!!!!!
OMGZZZ LAZY N00B!

shut up and stop being evil to the younger members.

:eusa_clap

The spelling mistake I think is the pronoucitiation or w/e of Marquee? I never knew how to say it, I say it like "mar-reeq" As it, where writing scrolls accross your screen ... you know? yeah :eusa_danc

Barmi
18-04-2006, 05:15 PM
"Markee" is spelling "Marquee" phonetically - spelt how it sounds. Truth be told, it shouldn't really matter at all, as long as we understand what he is trying to say - but it's a bit difficult to spell the word incorrectly if you use Habbo...

Anyway, am I missing something? I understand there was a picture of the Green Marquee on the FF page, but does it say "I am the next rare"? I think I must be missing something... (although a green rare would be a nice one for Easter...)

Enough with Habbowood already. It drags.

TopManTim
18-04-2006, 05:35 PM
"Markee" is spelling "Marquee" phonetically - spelt how it sounds. Truth be told, it shouldn't really matter at all, as long as we understand what he is trying to say - but it's a bit difficult to spell the word incorrectly if you use Habbo...

Anyway, am I missing something? I understand there was a picture of the Green Marquee on the FF page, but does it say "I am the next rare"? I think I must be missing something... (although a green rare would be a nice one for Easter...)

Enough with Habbowood already. It drags.

well i thought that evolution made a thread saying 'yes the next rare is the green marquee - its offical' or sumthing like that.

Vibe
18-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Im sure this was a discussion on the marquee rare

Not a lesson on how to spell

Please, Some people are enjoying half term, School stuff - no no

Barmi
18-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Im sure this was a discussion on the marquee rare

Not a lesson on how to spell

Please, Some people are enjoying half term, School stuff - no no
Meh - I've been told I'm not on the Easter holidays. I'm on an "Extended Study Period". It's driving me crazy, because I'm being analytical towards everything. Grrr. (Slightly off topic.)

Err yeah, I'll look for that thread, see if I can catch up. :P

TopManTim
18-04-2006, 08:55 PM
iv found the thread;)

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=158856

Envieux
19-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Also, it wouldn't be out before this weekend as its a prize for funky friday and i think they'd give the winner atleast a few days with this new item.

It says in the Funky Friday T&C's that the prize can take up to 28 days to be delivered, so no.

In relation too mizz-tier's comment about the dyslexic people on the forum, there is only a minor majority that are actually dyslexic and he clearly didn't say he was, so why bring it up?

If you were dyslexic you're not exactly start every thread/post with I AM DYSLEXIC are you? I would personally not want to be shouting my disabilities all over a forum.

Just lay of the guy he made a spelling mistake. Why the hell do you care so much?

burnsey
19-04-2006, 01:24 AM
iv found the thread;)
well done! :eusa_clap
lol o.j

Nisus
19-04-2006, 01:40 PM
What happened to the spelling of marquee? lol!! i laughed there

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!