PDA

View Full Version : The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Piece Of Heart Locations

Neversoft
17-04-2006, 08:14 PM
For anyone that cares, I typed this all out myself. Do not read if you want to find all of the Pieces of Heart yourself.

Forsaken Fortress
Inside the chest hidden in the prison cell on the ground floor.

Star Island
Blow up the boulders with Bombs until you find a hole; drop into it and kill all the monsters inside to reveal a treasure chest containing a Piece of Heart.

Crescent Moon Island
Use Treasure Chart 11 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Seven-Star Isles
Defeat the Giant Octo located to the southwest and then use the Grappling Hook to get the treasure chest beneath.

Spectacle Isle
Successfully win the Cannon Range mini-game once.

Windfall Island
Accept the request from Miss Marie, then find all four kids during the game of Hide and Seek.

Windfall Island
Complete the three Picto Box tasks set for you by Lenzo.

Windfall Island
Successfully complete the Battleships mini-game once.

Windfall Island
Win it during the auction in the Auction House at night.

Windfall Island
Start the Ferris wheel going again, then light the torch on top and talk to the man on the balcony below.

Windfall Island
Complete Maggie and Moe's loving side-quest.

Windfall Island
Buy items from Zunari's stall after completing the trading side quest and place them in all of the brackets around town, then talk to Sam (Sitting on the bench by Zunari's stall) to get a Piece of Heart.

Windfall Island
Talk to Kreeb after lighting the lighthouse at the top os the Ferris wheel.

Windfall Island
Use the Deku Leaf to drift to the small island off the southwest coast after lighting the lighthouse at the top of the Ferris wheel - open the treasure chest here for a Piece of Heart.

Pawprint Isle
Use Treasure Chart 30 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Pawprint Isle
Crawl into the dome and find the treasure chest in the Chu-Chu infested cavern beneath for a Piece of Heart.

Flight Control Platform
Successfully beat the current record of 257 metres in the flying competition.

Rock Spire Isle
Track down Trader Terry's boat and buy the Piece of Heart from him for 950 rupees.

Rock Spire Isle
Blow up the Gunships nearby with your cannon, then dredge up the sunken treasure that appears beneath one of the destroyed ships to find a Piece of Heart.

Rock Spire Isle
Use Treasure Chart 02 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Tingle Island
Defeat the Giant Octo located to the north and then use the Grappling Hook to get the treasure chest beneath.

Three-Eye Reef
Use Treasure Chart 38 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Greatfish Island
In a treasure chest, hidden in a small alcove over the beach - glide to it with the Deku Leaf from the small island to the southeast.

Greatfish Island
Complete Zunari's trading side quest.

Six-Eye Reef
In a treasure chest, hidden in the submarine moored southwest of the fortress.

Thorned Fairy Island
Use Threasure Chart 05 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Needle Rock Isle
Use a Hyoi Pear to take control of a seagull and hit the switch on top of Needle Rock - when the flames die down. open the revealed treasure chest for a Piece of Heart.

Bomb Island
Use Treasure Chart 20 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Bomb Island
Blow up the boulder to access the secret chamber, then kill everything to reveal a treasure chest with a Piece of Heart inside.

Diamond Steppe Island
Use Treasure Chart 23 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Southen Fairy Island
Use Treasure Chart 04 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Forest Haven
Use Treasure Chart 31 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Outset Island
Battle through all 50 floors of the Demon Labyrinth to find a treasure chest containing this well-earned Piece of Heart.

Outset Island
Complete the third 500-hit challenge of Orca's extra sword training session.

Outset Island
There are four dark spots of dirt around the island - one behind Link's house, one behind Orca's house, one by the large patch of grass and one at the top of the cliff near the bridge - but only one has a Piece of Heart buried beneath it. Once you've got the Power Bracelets, carry the huge black pig over to each patch of dirt and toss down All-Purpose Bait on it to make him dig and unearth the Piece of Heart.

Headstone Island
Use a Hyoi Pear to take control of a nearby seagull, then fly up to the top of the island and grab that Piece of Heart.

Angular Isles
Use Treasure Chart 15 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Angular Isles
Climb up the low steps onto the island, then find the movable blocks and use them to reach the highest ledge where the treasure chest containing the Piece of Heart is.

Five-Star Isle
Use Treasure Chart 33 to locate the sunken treasure chest.

Five-Star Isle
Kill all the Boboblins and Keese inside the submarine moored off the southen coast of the island, then open the treasure chest that appears.

At Sea (Any Postbox)
After completing the Dragon Roost Cavern, you'll receive a letter from the Ritorian chieftan containing a Piece of Heart.

At Sea (Any Postbox)
Post the letter given to you after completing the mail sorting game on Dragon Roost Island to receive a reply containing a Piece of Heart.

At Sea (Any Postbox)
Give Hoskit 20 Gold Feathers for his girlfriend to receive a letter containing a Piece of Heart.

At Sea (Deku Sprout Side-Quest)
After watering all eight Deku Sprouts with Deku water, the Korok nearby will present you with a Piece of Heart (as you can water the sprouts in any order, there's no fixed location for collecting this Piece of Heart).

Sabu
17-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Thanks neversoft :)

Now my mate and I can go get the heart containers before looking for the triforce parts.

+rep for finding the time to do this and helping me ;)

Neversoft
17-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks neversoft :)

Now my mate and I can go get the heart containers before looking for the triforce parts.

+rep for finding the time to do this and helping me ;)

Thanks! Make sure you check when and what ones you have to get first though. I've missed some already. ;)

BLuweesH
18-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Is this game as long as like The Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time? If so, I'll get this game then...I've seen a second hand copy, which I won't mind getting it, but only if it's one of the USUAL long lasting Zelda games. ^_^

Charles
18-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Is this game as long as like The Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time? If so, I'll get this game then...I've seen a second hand copy, which I won't mind getting it, but only if it's one of the USUAL long lasting Zelda games. ^_^
Its not. It's been blamed for being so short lived.
But still, its a great game.

Billabong
18-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks for that!

BLuweesH
18-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Its not. It's been blamed for being so short lived.
But still, its a great game.

Ya, all Zelda games are cool. :) Wait...HOW short is this game? :o

Charles
18-04-2006, 12:49 PM
Its shorter than OoT, thats for sure.
Hang on. Well if you use guides to find the triforce piece, it'll be quick. But if you don't. You may spend some time on there.

BLuweesH
18-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Its shorter than OoT, thats for sure.
Hang on. Well if you use guides to find the triforce piece, it'll be quick. But if you don't. You may spend some time on there.

Hrm...darn. Well I'll just check which Zelda game is the best on gcube and get a 2nd hand copy I guess :P I want to play "The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess".

Charles
18-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Hrm...darn. Well I'll just check which Zelda game is the best on gcube and get a 2nd hand copy I guess :P I want to play "The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess".
Doesn't everyone?
Whens it's release date? (UK)

Sabu
18-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Check IGN.com, it has lots of game cheats, hints and walkthroughs, aswell as game release dates :)

Neversoft
18-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Doesn't everyone?
Whens it's release date? (UK)

Its to be comfirmed, there is no official release date for the game. Expect one at E3 in May.

As for the game lenght. Well it depends, wether you want to use a guide, or do it by yourself. Get every single thing in the game collect every weapon, get as many rupees as possible. There are alot of things to do in the game.

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=5JIzKiVx5r0Gu_uNPnTPRZMbliXee JM1 :o :o :o :o

Iwata also revealed for the first time that a new game called The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass would be released for Nintendo DS later this year*.

Sabu
18-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Thats true. Theres a preview of it on IGN

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!