PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaa-aaack.

Paatrick
18-04-2006, 09:07 AM
IP Banned at first by Nvrskp4. IP Ban lifted.
Tools. Internet Options. Clear History. Delete Cookies.
That was tough.
Now on to my Introduction.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you *draws furry woodland creatures close* I know, furry woodland creatures. I'm scared, too.

Wolverine; Eaux; Han; Kirsti; Sapphire007; Neversoft. Opinions received; and appreciated. Nets - you made me laugh out loud - keep it up :) It's a rare gift; and one I don't have.

Don't call me "Lews" anymore - It's Patrick, or Pat. Infrontation, nvrspk4 - yes I've MEMORIZED your name don't laugh at me - I hope you suffer long, painful deaths. The full story is:

Was angry. Accepted it. NOT out of line - I think I managed to convince myself, for a second there. But no more. Got banned the following day for making some inappropriate jokes about 2hd. They were just rude and indecent - and we've both accepted them now, so I'm moving on. I think Nvrspk4 banned me on the basis of those and 'past transgressions'. That was the account ban.
The IP ban was because I PM'd him about it. Wasn't rude exactly. Just persistant.

There's my story. The IP ban is gone - I was going to work on changing my IP for a little while there. I'm also moving to www.Positive-Habbo.co.uk (http://www.Positive-Habbo.co.uk) where Aquae and my hero DJ-3000 went, so this is kinda an introductions-leaving thing at the same time! Has it been done?

Seacat - I know you're just doing your job and my banning had nothing to do with you - and I don't think any of the admins know how 'in the dark' I was about this. So I'll tell you. I was implied that 2hd. fired me and claimed he didn't want me back. Whether this was implied or not - it was what I thought. I was wrong.
*draws furry woodland creatures close* I know, furry woodland creatures. I'm scared, too.
And, it looks like nvrspk4 might have have wrong too, in being so extreme.

All in all, I am touched by those that flattened down the opposition (Pipp, Allan, Nvrspk4, and Infrontation (Who I've never talked to in my life!)). And I will be seeing to it that I check the forum. I'm not going to try to be Staff anymore. I've realized that's not who I want to be (not here anyway)... the thing is, what I said about Habbox...well, read more about it on my homepage.
I would also like permission to put some user articles on my website newsie from Pipp (who seems more well-written than Allan), Han, Catchetat, Infrontation and Neversoft, about myself. Notice how I refuse to show a single-side of the story. I'm sorry to -mad-monkey- and Kristi, but I only really saw quoting from you guys.

I would ALSO like to say the programs given to the Competitions Staff for use, while I was rudely ignored, are not viruses, and you don't save them anyway - just run them. Scan them for viruses and keyloggers. They aren't there.

I am touched, all who I mentioned, and I'm back. Don't ban this account - I just want to use the forum on occasion, I'm sure plenty of others have registered accounts without the message "Banned for trying to get around a ban..."

I'm back. This isn't the wrong section. I'm back.

EDIT: Oh wait, did I forget to mention I'm LewstherinII *cough* obvious? Dear me. I'd gather the creatures around again but I'm afraid they've run off. I'd be scared if someone did that to me, too. My homepage can be viewed by clicking the name and choosing "Visit Homepage" from the dropdown list, for those who don't know.

Aes-Sedai
19-04-2006, 08:21 AM
IP Banned at first by Nvrskp4. IP Ban lifted.
Tools. Internet Options. Clear History. Delete Cookies.
That was tough.
Now on to my Introduction.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you *draws furry woodland creatures close* I know, furry woodland creatures. I'm scared, too.

Wolverine; Eaux; Han; Kirsti; Sapphire007; Neversoft. Opinions received; and appreciated. Nets - you made me laugh out loud - keep it up :) It's a rare gift; and one I don't have.

Don't call me "Lews" anymore - It's Patrick, or Pat. Infrontation, nvrspk4 - yes I've MEMORIZED your name don't laugh at me - I hope you suffer long, painful deaths. The full story is:

Was angry. Accepted it. NOT out of line - I think I managed to convince myself, for a second there. But no more. Got banned the following day for making some inappropriate jokes about 2hd. They were just rude and indecent - and we've both accepted them now, so I'm moving on. I think Nvrspk4 banned me on the basis of those and 'past transgressions'. That was the account ban.
The IP ban was because I PM'd him about it. Wasn't rude exactly. Just persistant.

There's my story. The IP ban is gone - I was going to work on changing my IP for a little while there. I'm also moving to www.Positive-Habbo.co.uk (http://www.Positive-Habbo.co.uk) where Aquae and my hero DJ-3000 went, so this is kinda an introductions-leaving thing at the same time! Has it been done?

Seacat - I know you're just doing your job and my banning had nothing to do with you - and I don't think any of the admins know how 'in the dark' I was about this. So I'll tell you. I was implied that 2hd. fired me and claimed he didn't want me back. Whether this was implied or not - it was what I thought. I was wrong.
*draws furry woodland creatures close* I know, furry woodland creatures. I'm scared, too.
And, it looks like nvrspk4 might have have wrong too, in being so extreme.

All in all, I am touched by those that flattened down the opposition (Pipp, Allan, Nvrspk4, and Infrontation (Who I've never talked to in my life!)). And I will be seeing to it that I check the forum. I'm not going to try to be Staff anymore. I've realized that's not who I want to be (not here anyway)... the thing is, what I said about Habbox...well, read more about it on my homepage.
I would also like permission to put some user articles on my website newsie from Pipp (who seems more well-written than Allan), Han, Catchetat, Infrontation and Neversoft, about myself. Notice how I refuse to show a single-side of the story. I'm sorry to -mad-monkey- and Kristi, but I only really saw quoting from you guys.

I would ALSO like to say the programs given to the Competitions Staff for use, while I was rudely ignored, are not viruses, and you don't save them anyway - just run them. Scan them for viruses and keyloggers. They aren't there.

I am touched, all who I mentioned, and I'm back. Don't ban this account - I just want to use the forum on occasion, I'm sure plenty of others have registered accounts without the message "Banned for trying to get around a ban..."

I'm back. This isn't the wrong section. I'm back.

EDIT: Oh wait, did I forget to mention I'm LewstherinII *cough* obvious? Dear me. I'd gather the creatures around again but I'm afraid they've run off. I'd be scared if someone did that to me, too. My homepage can be viewed by clicking the name and choosing "Visit Homepage" from the dropdown list, for those who don't know.

Lol at th creatures i looked at ur homepage and some of Lewstherins old posts and some of those members who flamed u probz weren't banned or even warned. i think what they did was unfair. i have made u a small code of conduct 4 ur site u can put it in proper english but i can b bothered

b4 entering this site..
1. i accept that all people hav opinions (like omgz) - a basic fact of democrocy.
2. i accept that habbox may not like opinions in this site :O.
3. i accept that some ppl might not like these opinions.
4. i accept that if u have an opinion you wont 'leave' like on habbox.
5. i accept that there might b a range of opinions that don't include kissing up 2 habbox. u will not be banned for this.
6. i accept that any material in this site has nothing 2 do with habbox, and members cannot be held accountable for anything expressed on here, on this site like if nvr said he hated habbox he wood not b banned or fired.
7. i accept members are actually people and cannot be held accountable for having an opinion.
8. i accept that all users have the right 2 an opinion even - even - if it involves not liking habbox.

woo yey theres ur conduct thing. 10 pounds says I get banned 4 this. do i get an opinion on habbox or is it going 2 be squashed if it doesn't agree with an unspoken forum rule i.e i must like habbox.

plus its www.habbo-positive.co.uk (http://www.habbo-positive.co.uk) thnkx

nvrspk4
19-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Lol at th creatures i looked at ur homepage and some of Lewstherins old posts and some of those members who flamed u probz weren't banned or even warned. i think what they did was unfair. i have made u a small code of conduct 4 ur site u can put it in proper english but i can b bothered

b4 entering this site..
1. i accept that all people hav opinions (like omgz) - a basic fact of democrocy.
2. i accept that habbox may not like opinions in this site :O.
3. i accept that some ppl might not like these opinions.
4. i accept that if u have an opinion you wont 'leave' like on habbox.
5. i accept that there might b a range of opinions that don't include kissing up 2 habbox. u will not be banned for this.
6. i accept that any material in this site has nothing 2 do with habbox, and members cannot be held accountable for anything expressed on here, on this site like if nvr said he hated habbox he wood not b banned or fired.
7. i accept members are actually people and cannot be held accountable for having an opinion.
8. i accept that all users have the right 2 an opinion even - even - if it involves not liking habbox.

woo yey theres ur conduct thing. 10 pounds says I get banned 4 this. do i get an opinion on habbox or is it going 2 be squashed if it doesn't agree with an unspoken forum rule i.e i must like habbox.

plus its www.habbo-positive.co.uk (http://www.habbo-positive.co.uk) thnkx

Because we sooooo don't know you're LewstherinII(I) and Paatrick. Anyway thread closed as the thread starter is banned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!