PDA

View Full Version : No Easter ! Drome ?

TeenAnger
18-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Has anyone realised this year we havent had the easter drome ?

Is it lazy staff or wht ? THe Pillows is still in the catolgueaswelll, even though on other hotels it has been and gone x Callie is still inactive and nothing is happening? Most disappointing is the drome, a tradition that happens every year and this year... nothing :l

-:Undertaker:-
18-04-2006, 01:18 PM
I think this Habbo Easter was Disappointing aswell.

Judas
18-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Yeah, easter was crap this year

Also who cares if Callie hasnt been inactive?? Shoot her, jeeze. The other staff can live without her.

TeenAnger
18-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Yep , im really fed up with her at the moment :S Hardly any mods come on either any more :l Staff are slipping and all the other hotels are getting the good stuff . Tons of people are moving onto .com , .ca and .au :S

Liam.
18-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Oh yeah forgot about the drome, nice news.. nothing much has happened this easter compared to other ones

laurenx
18-04-2006, 01:38 PM
They have it in .ca

Sabre_1
18-04-2006, 01:51 PM
I was wondering what happened to it. I guess either the staff are too busy with another project to bother with easter, or they just forgot. Anyway not everybody celebrates easter you know.

Antony
18-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Nice for remembering, I had completely forgot about it and I and it's quite dissapointing how they did nothing this year. Except for some silly quest which I didnt even attempt to even look at because they are all the same.

Catchetat
18-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Do you think all this links to Callie's inactiveness?

Art
18-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Not many hotels have the easter drome this year :'(

cocaine
18-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Habbo is getting boring now.

superkat
18-04-2006, 02:13 PM
We should have had the drome this year. The regina quest was just so easy it was unbelievable however to be fair to the staff our Habbowood is ten times better than any other hotels.

dd056
18-04-2006, 02:30 PM
I think they should of paid more attention to easter than habbowood atm, easter is an actual religous holiday which they usually do a good job of with easter events & easterbunny normally gives out things, but this year we've had nothing, not even the drome. It's really quite disappointing how they'd rather concentrate on something they made up than a national holiday.

superkat
18-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Last year there were giveaways. This year the EasterBunny built giveaway rooms but never did a giveaway. Last year the EasterBunny gave out trophies as well. Also with this Friday being the Queen's 80th Birthday you would have thought they woulda done something to celebrate that, they did last year to celebrate a royal occasion.

Art
18-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Hm, i wonder why they've forgotten... i mean it's strange nearly all the hotels dont have the drome decorated...

laurenx
18-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Habbo is getting boring now.

I think habbo got boring ages ago...:rolleyes:

I remeber habbo were it was , well, nice and I use to go to trading rooms play wobble squabble and meet my friends.

Now I just stay on hotel view.

-:Undertaker:-
18-04-2006, 02:54 PM
I was wondering what happened to it. I guess either the staff are too busy with another project to bother with easter, or they just forgot. Anyway not everybody celebrates easter you know.

Most people celebrate Easter.

Revolve
18-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Exactly my point, as I stated in my other thread except people felt the need to flame me like imbeciles.

OmgItsBananas
18-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Your thread title dont make sense.
1st There is easter "No Easter!" means, we aint got easter?
2nd - WHO CARES? Go to a guest room which is Easter themed.

Im getting stressed about that title of the thread, it dont make sense.

Billabong
18-04-2006, 04:23 PM
All I can say is theres more to life than habbo, iv had a good easter, habbo being lame just means I dont go on it and I spend more time having a good time

Barmi
18-04-2006, 04:37 PM
If it was Habbohotel.blah or something, and was based in India, fair enough. However, it is a UK based hotel, and the UK is officially a Church of England (Christian) country, which still celebrates Christmas and Easter. (Have you seen the amount of Easter eggs on the shelves. Crikey, even non-Christians celebrate Easter!) Jeeze, would have been far more exciting than Habbowood. Why replace some Easter events with something as pointless as Habbowood? I've entered the quest which took a matter of minutes, but not bothered with the actual "film-making". What happened to the amount of thought that was put into events such as "The Resistance" missions? That was the best quest... ever. We get a half-cut attempt at some events to keep us happy over the Easter holidays, and it's unfair. Worst Habbo seasonal period - EVER. :l

You
18-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Habbowood is rubbish, I agree with Barms, they should of done some easter events instead of Habbowood...

Toes
18-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Has anyone realised this year we havent had the easter drome ?

Is it lazy staff or wht ? THe Pillows is still in the catolgueaswelll, even though on other hotels it has been and gone x Callie is still inactive and nothing is happening? Most disappointing is the drome, a tradition that happens every year and this year... nothing :l

I miss Ralph! :P

Sapphire007.
19-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Worst seasonal holiday of the year (even though theres been only a few). I hope they get there act sorted OR in the time they wasted they are making a good event for this year.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!