PDA

View Full Version : Pest Control trip.

Charles
18-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Yeah. Im curious of how this works. So me and Mickey are setting up a trip
World: 23 <3
When?: Today, 7pm
Where?: Port Sarim, meet by the boat

Right, you can come as a Melee-er, Mage or Ranger. You Attack, Defend and Repair. Repairers will need a hammer and a Wc axe. Just post what you'll come as an we're sorted.
Add: Humble C (Ingame) I'll be on around 10 to 7.

Remember, this is like CW's. If you die, you dont lose anything. It's your choice if you bring food.

Thanks.

micky.blue.eyes
18-04-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm in. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

lukeisok
18-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Me 2 Soul Sister :D

Neil
18-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Don't bother, the game is almost impossible to win, out of 10 games I won 1 no one there works as a team, you need about 3 lvl 90+ people to fight the portals and defending that guy for 30 mins or whatever it is just isn't possible against lvl 157 monsters

micky.blue.eyes
18-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Don't bother, the game is almost impossible to win, out of 10 games I won 1 no one there works as a team, you need about 3 lvl 90+ people to fight the portals and defending that guy for 30 mins or whatever it is just isn't possible against lvl 157 monsters
Dude, go to a bussier world.
It's very very easy.
I already got 16k mage xp because of it.
Now I'm degrading my crystal shield to get 2 crystal bows. (I got d square anyway)

Havoc_Generator
18-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Its quite easy just get 2 high lvls outside south gate killing any monster attacking the guy in the middle, should be able to come ;)

JonJon
18-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Please buy me members someone ;)

micky.blue.eyes
18-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Please buy me members someone ;)
Try Bielby2000 he often sells it and he's very trusty (even though he calls me a chav :@ )

Bielby2ooo
18-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Neil

Out of like 5 games i won 4

i stay with the guy

thing is

how do ya heal him?

JonJon
Try Bielby2000 he often sells it and he's very trusty (even though he calls me a chav :@ )

How much does he sell for?

Youheard
Ill be coming if im still on a 7pm, which im not sure if Im going out yet or not :o

JonJon
18-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Neil

i stay with the guy

thing is

how do ya heal him?

I dont really know, but try using food on him, like in Castle Wars, you use First Aid on other players to heal them.

micky.blue.eyes
18-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Neil

i stay with the guy

thing is

how do ya heal him?
You can't, he heals himself.
How much do you sell members for? Kjata wants to buy so he can play.

Bielby2ooo
18-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Dont have non atm

Wont have some for a while

I get 1-2 every First week of the month <3

JonJon
18-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Dont have non atm

Wont have some for a while

I get 1-2 every First week of the month <3

:( Oh well, add me to your ownage list NOW <3

Overate
18-04-2006, 05:16 PM
im in - jjordan253

In 30 mins :D

micky.blue.eyes
18-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Here is some more explanation for those who haven't been there.
To get there:
Go to part sarim and at the most southern part of the docks is a squire, talk to him and you'll be brought to an island.
On this island you got some options:
- Buy runes from rune shop.
- Buy arrows and bows (not sure about bows, haven't shopped there)
- Buy stuff at normal shop
- Use furnace
- Use bank
- Play mini-game.

To play the mini-game you must board the wooden ship. After a while you move on to the reall deal.

The game:
The aim of the game is to destroy all 4 portals, the knight in the middle can't die or the game is over and you get nothing.
The knight is standing in the middle of a fort with 4 towers, you can range and mage from these but the monsters can range and mage back (not all of them) and some can teleport on the towers.
There are 3 gates which can be destroyed by the monsters, you can repair them by cutting some trees on the island and using them with the door (you must have a hammer in your inventory).
There also barricades you can repair but they are not worth repairing as they get destroyed soon after it anyway.
The 4 protals you need to destroy are placed north, west and east of the fort (2 north).
Monsters range from 21-157+ (don't know the highest one).
There are monsters for all combat types so prayer won't work if you get attacked by different monsters.
There are monsters that look like a ball, they blow themselfs up when they are dead or just when they attack the door or barricades.
There is a monster called spinner (or something like that), these must be destroyed before you destroy the portal (unless you are with a large group of strong people) because the repair the portals fast.
When you kill a portal the knight gets healed 60hp. (Thank you Jamie)

When you finish:
When the 4 portals are destroyed or when the knight is killed you get teleported back to the first island.
If the knight died you don't get anything.
If you won you get money (10xyour combat lvl) and 1 point.
These points can be exchanged for xp (mage, range, att, def, str, prayer and hp) at exchange knight (don't know the reall name), they are wandering around the village.
You can only exchange 1 point at a time so saving up 10 points to exchange them all together won't work.
The ammount of xp also depends on your lvls but I don't know how to calculate it. :(

That's it.:)

:Jamie
18-04-2006, 05:35 PM
He gets healed 60 hp wen a portal is down.

micky.blue.eyes
18-04-2006, 05:37 PM
He gets healed 60 hp wen a portal is down.
Thanks, edited my post and gave you credit. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!