PDA

View Full Version : How do u make your own website like habbo?plz answer!

Natalie
02-01-2005, 12:56 AM
I am dying to know how I can make my own site like habbo.It doesn`t have to be a big one but it would be cool if it was big.I dont expect it to be free but I would like it to be free.If u know of any way that I can make a chatroom site like habbo please post it here.I`m also looking for sites that are lke habbo.I already know about cokemusic,faketown mokitown and dubit.

Natalie
02-01-2005, 12:56 AM
is anyone there?

Natalie
02-01-2005, 01:12 AM
well if u come and I`m not here please email me what u said at either, lucy_misty_kitty********.com or lucy_misty_kitty******.ca

Edit by jamie4k
Please dont triple post simply edit your last post and please dont advertise your email address.

Hidcilll
02-01-2005, 01:16 AM
well habbo cost money so any game your gona make is gona cost money ask p@nda he could help

xScrummyx
02-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Hiya, Try out www.freewebs.com And you can simply do it free!! i evan have one and tis so easy to use happy to help x

xScrummyx
02-01-2005, 01:22 AM
i'm new here, lol so im having a look around but i no i Love habbo oh so much :eusa_ange hehehe!! And i have a website www.freewebs.com/sexy-hunni-bubblez if you want you can have a look at mine and get some ideas den, go to www.freewebs.com and this is free!!

loadza love xSrummyx*~*x0xMwAhx0x*~*

Edit by jamie4k
Please dont douple post simply edit your last post.

william3779
02-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Websites like Habbo hotel cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and have to be run by staff ect. If you can program games yourself you could make a game like it but probably not as good and you can get it professionally hosted if you do it the free way the adress would have .tk instead of .com and would probably not fit the game if you would like to know anything more about this email [email protected]

-JT-
02-01-2005, 02:05 PM
the first hotel would have cost just over a grand to make all the the guy that made it needed was photoshop and flash unless he programmed it using java.

RedMaggot
02-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Dont post 3 time sin a row,
this is not about hosting,
Freewebs is ****.

-JT-
02-01-2005, 03:44 PM
freewebs defos is rubbish

Natalie
02-01-2005, 10:23 PM
I already know about freewebs.I have a website on that but its just a thing where u look at stuff not a chatroom.If a could make 3 wishes i`d wish that I could easly make a site like habbo and cokemusic for free!

Anti-Pod
02-01-2005, 10:24 PM
STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!

well u cant make 3 wishes can u!! so this has nothing to do with anything really =/

jamie5k
02-01-2005, 10:28 PM
freewebs is rubbish ppl who make sites in them are wasting there time lol i dont even clik the word freewebs ive neva used freewebs ive got up of my backside and learned html and got better at it thanks to impetuous.net :)

Ciaran
02-01-2005, 10:29 PM
STOP POINTING OUT OTHER USERS MISTAKES LEAVE IT FOR A MOD!!!!

lol i haveto admit not a very original 3 wishes but oh well well as he daid you cant have 3 wishes anyway so whats the point?

jamie5k
02-01-2005, 10:36 PM
ciaran if you notice the mod for this forum is away ok and i think a habbox staff can warn someone if there double posting.

Anti-Pod
02-01-2005, 10:39 PM
ciaran if u also notice ur provocting me for a fight :) so u can get done for that now.....

but i wont tell........

Ciaran
02-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Lol actually your breaking the habbox rules :P not me so dont go throwing acusations on no solid grounds i really dont think your worth any of my time for a fight
And my warning was to your good because people can still get warned for that and get warned for not staying on topic

Anyways on topic...
If your new try geocities i personally prefer that so try it if you dont like frewebs

jamie5k
02-01-2005, 11:11 PM
pfft geocities rubbish just like freewebs www.microsoft.com and find out about microsoft 2003 or www.macromedia.com and download free 90 day trial of dreamweaver.
(i think lol)

Ciaran
02-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Yeh but she is new...
Yeh you could always try frontpage its quite handy

jamie5k
02-01-2005, 11:30 PM
www.impetuous.net for tutorials

splintercell!
03-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Impetuous.net's Tuts are a great way to learn HTML and some easy php It where I started ... but to the original topic its basicaslly impossible to create that without the special programmes and theres no way in hell you could host it with freewebs "/

Mentor
03-01-2005, 04:11 PM
If you wnated to creat a site like habbo, your would have to have some sort of finaltal back up, as the ential costs to start out owuld be huge, as you would need to buy a deacted server of some sort, or maybe host it yourslef, Habbos is writen in a few forms or those its core eliment is shock wave (macromdia dirctor), runescape is made on java, To run them you would need to have ither a increble skill at writing that sort of program, or alot of help. You would also need to work with laot of legal stuff, privaicys policys and wasy to stop abuse taking place.
Habbo have the whole suzlake team, to help build and maitain complex programs such as habbo. Craeting a program like that is deffintlky not for beginers, athogh if you were dectacted enogh to put in ALOt of time effort and moeny, it is achivebale.

(you can dieffntl not host that sort of program on freewebs, 1 person onlin for about 2 munites would use more than the whole of freewebs monthly band with alounace, if you wok out how much stuff has to be loaded in to the memory.

-JT-
03-01-2005, 11:36 PM
yep, btw does anyone know the url for this new fusion city?

smurf-you
04-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Ok start off with something like www.hostultra.com then make a iframe/Template using HTML,PHP,Flash,ASP.NET...You get point.

Then you'll need to make a game if you want it like habbohotel

Using flash mx

There game would of took them years to make and the costs of servers are about 5000 uk pds a month

If you want to learn flash ask me or just start of with movies ect

THERE YA GO

jamie5k
04-01-2005, 08:33 PM
yep, btw does anyone know the url for this new fusion city?

www.fusion-city.com

-JT-
04-01-2005, 09:19 PM
does it even work??

jamie5k
04-01-2005, 09:21 PM
www.fusion-city.net

-JT-
04-01-2005, 10:57 PM
lol, its well rubbish, who made it??

Anti-Pod
04-01-2005, 10:59 PM
dont know, i seen it as well :) not very well done no mroe add ons just the main content :(

miss-t
05-01-2005, 12:10 AM
hey i used freewebs but it was only to link onto my forum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!