PDA

View Full Version : Public patrol team

Kieeran
18-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Do i bring it back?
I've been wondering whether to bring it back again this time in full swing

Somw of you may remember it from around this time last year
Mongole-hehe ran it then (thats me) & im thinkinof reopening it those of u wh0o dnt n who it is, its a group f habbos who go roun in publicrooms helping new habbos

It's not a copy of habbo xperts at all because PPT started long before Habbo Xperts.
Post your opinions

Ghert
20-04-2006, 06:23 AM
Im undecided, i used to see ppt members come into the welcome lounge before the habbo X system started, since the habbo X thing people have become a lot more publicly "pro safety" but thats mainly, from what i can see in the welcome lounge where they dance around the badged people. I suppose other areas of the hotel are not as widely covered as the welcome lounge, i know habbo X's do stray to other rooms but on many occasions when new people do need help they cant get into the welcome lounge because of there being too many hc's in there, so cant get the help they want unless they queue up for ages. i think if you did bring it back you would have to make habbo's aware that the team was there and around.

Kieeran
06-09-2006, 03:31 PM
I havn't bumped this thread. Welll i have but save starting a new one eh?

I thought i'd jsut say PPT IS back and is run by Lizzz! And is doin very well, with over 50 members on role atm and hopefully they do a great job!

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - noted but open new thread next time plz. This is from April!

Ashhizzle
06-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Apply for a badge like a ppt staff badge :)

Kieeran
06-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Lol, before the x's the team consisted people like mystique! moonglowgirl and alot of current x's and i i was talking to callie alot about it back then but nothing ever got sorted out cuz i got hacked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!