PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Stupid Bans/Lag/ Whats Bad and good.

cuteboy008
19-04-2006, 01:12 AM
Well people complain about lag and stupid bans i was just thinking that isn't habbo getting boring like its the same thing over and over again like they should make new things happen fast like more rares more rooms more games like i go on habbo everyday but what is there to do trade lol they are the same everyday get more thrones wut are you gonna do with them they should add new rares and more deals so people acuttaly buy cridets i mean is it worth it paying 100 bucks for pixels it would be worth it if there was something new that DID NOT COST 25 Cridets like more norm furni instead they are just taking it all away lol soon they will take away mode sofas like put more in instead to taking it all out

any ways wut do you think

TrueBlue
19-04-2006, 04:04 PM
umm.. well... hurmm...

IM not really bothered.

ReviewDude
19-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Well people complain about lag and stupid bans i was just thinking that isn't habbo getting boring like its the same thing over and over again like they should make new things happen fast like more rares more rooms more games like i go on habbo everyday but what is there to do trade lol they are the same everyday get more thrones wut are you gonna do with them they should add new rares and more deals so people acuttaly buy cridets i mean is it worth it paying 100 bucks for pixels it would be worth it if there was something new that DID NOT COST 25 Cridets like more norm furni instead they are just taking it all away lol soon they will take away mode sofas like put more in instead to taking it all out

any ways wut do you think
Seems like you lost the point about halfway into that post.

In my opinion Habbo is as boring/exciting as you make it. If you're a Habbo just to get as 'rich' as you can, then sure, it'll get dull. If you're in it for the never-before-had experience of having THOUSANDS of potential friends to meet, then it'll never get boring <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!