PDA

View Full Version : Select All Button

additional
19-04-2006, 07:58 AM
I believe Sulake should make a new feature for the console. A feature called " Select All Online" could be placed on the console so insted of having to click every single habbo on your list who is online, you could press this button.

Of course there should be a time limit on how many times you can use this button to stop spam. As spam would reach its most if this button was to come in.

My next idea would be to have a " Invite Button ". Where you select a certain amount of habbos ( Say 5 Habbos ), where you can click there name and it sends a message to them saying " Hey, I am currently in this room and I would like you to attend [ Than you write your own message ]. Should also be a time limit on this.

Any opions on theses ideas?

Thanks.

HUGECOOL
23-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Even with a flood-control option, the feature would still be abused.

Billabong
23-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Even with a flood-control option, the feature would still be abused.

Yep :( They ruin it for everyone

Jack.
23-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Good idea, but as it has already been said, it would be abused .

If you pressed the "Select All" and "Invite" buttons would it just select people online or your whole list?

Sapphire007.
24-04-2006, 04:47 AM

If you pressed the "Select All" and "Invite" buttons would it just select people online or your whole list? I agree 100%

superkat
26-04-2006, 07:48 AM

If you pressed the "Select All" and "Invite" buttons would it just select people online or your whole list?

I believe Sulake should make a new feature for the console. A feature called " Select All Online" could be placed on the console so insted of having to click every single habbo on your list who is online, you could press this button.

Does this answer your question?

bubble79
26-04-2006, 08:02 PM
That would only save time for people advertising really. Otherwise you very rarely need t contact all, so I don't think it is such a good idea, as I get more than enough advertising pms as it is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!