PDA

View Full Version : What is the code that will shutdown someone's browser for myspace?

Greed
19-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to, I know its an invalid code... just need help. Also, I'm not doing this just for fun. Just trying to get at my cousin for being a butt with me, and she is a "myspace wh***" so doing this will make her go crazy. (just for a laughs)

Colourfulâ„¢
19-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm not sure, sorry. Try using google?

Kasabian
19-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Greed, For a list of codes you can press:
Alt+ f4
Ctrl + W
Esc
Ctrl + Alt +Delete

Why not try the Computer Section?

Moose
19-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Greed, For a list of codes you can press:
Alt+ f4
Ctrl + W
Esc
Ctrl + Alt +Delete

Why not try the Computer Section?
So stupid, I would like to know that code aswell. :rolleyes:

Lycan
19-04-2006, 10:14 PM
i think he was refering to html codes, that make the browser close,

Mentor
19-04-2006, 10:16 PM
My old website had a knack at breaking peoples browsers, im still not entirey sure what was causeing it, but it deffintaly had that effect.

could be done easy with javascript i would think, just use the close window bit, but myspace dont support it, so im doubful u can do it other than just haveing tones of crap that will confuse a browser, probaly only work on IE thogh as the other ones dont suck in the same leage "/

Moose
19-04-2006, 10:21 PM
My old website had a knack at breaking peoples browsers, im still not entirey sure what was causeing it, but it deffintaly had that effect.

could be done easy with javascript i would think, just use the close window bit, but myspace dont support it, so im doubful u can do it other than just haveing tones of crap that will confuse a browser, probaly only work on IE thogh as the other ones dont suck in the same leage "/
I know for a fact that videocodes with an invalid adress can crash their browser, I think he may need a site that may do that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!