PDA

View Full Version : i think......

superstar911
20-04-2006, 07:39 AM
well the green marquee is supposed to be getting realeased i think it would be nice for to be realeased tomorrow (queens birthday)
it wud also be nice for the 2 do a quest and only once its complete will the rare be realeased (kinda like habblantis)
wat do u think also i only joined habbo last summer so wat did they do last year for the queens birthday (if they did anything at all)

-Wolverine
20-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Well, I don't know if they'll release the green marquee for the queens birthday since it was actually supposed to be released as an Easter rare but the staff forgot about it.. ;s

superstar911
20-04-2006, 05:43 PM
they lazy staff never pay any attention they get paid anyway wether they do it or not especially callie. sulake pay her for sitting on her bottom staring at a screen 1 hour a week
lol
also if they realease it tomorrow it would only be their cover up story

holo-jonny
20-04-2006, 06:30 PM
THey Wont Release Green Marquee Tomoro
Because Purple Pillow Still In And They Has To Be A Break Before Each Ra\re Release.

Although Purple Pillow Has

what happend there?

anyway delete this post.

holo-jonny
20-04-2006, 06:30 PM
THey Wont Release Green Marquee Tomoro
Because Purple Pillow Still In And They Has To Be A Break Before Each Ra\re Release.

Although Purple Pillow Has Been In For Yonks.

You
20-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Doesn't have to be a break between rares...

holo-jonny
20-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Doesn't have to be a break between rares...Hmm Maybe Not
Anyway Staff Are So Lazy The Purple Pillow Will Still Be In Tomoro.

superstar911
21-04-2006, 06:40 AM
as of mondat the purple pillow will have been out 3 weeks now that is out of the question

Sapphire007#2
21-04-2006, 07:24 AM
well the green marquee is supposed to be getting realeased i think it would be nice for to be realeased tomorrow (queens birthday)
it wud also be nice for the 2 do a quest and only once its complete will the rare be realeased (kinda like habblantis)
wat do u think also i only joined habbo last summer so wat did they do last year for the queens birthday (if they did anything at all)
For the queen birthday they decreased the price of The Queen and Prince Charles poster I believe if not more.

superstar911
22-04-2006, 07:31 AM
suppose they blew that oppertunity for a cover up story and somefin fun for us 2 do coz over easter habbo has been so crap and borin

-Sweex
22-04-2006, 08:57 AM
For the queen birthday they decreased the price of The Queen and Prince Charles poster I believe if not more.

Ye I think they did. They did it last year. Not sure about this year though.

Desjardens
22-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Well, I don't know if they'll release the green marquee for the queens birthday since it was actually supposed to be released as an Easter rare but the staff forgot about it.. ;s

Keyword: Forgot

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!