PDA

View Full Version : Shayne Ward: FAKE

Jesus.Lives
20-04-2006, 07:52 AM
I can confirm that the Shayne Ward event is BOGUS.

Callie said on many occasions she was nervous as she was sitting next to Shayne in the offices, but Shayne was in MANCHESTER.

He had been performing the day before, and at 4:56pm GMT yesterday, his car was in a crash... with him IN IT! If he was in a car at that time... he couldn't of been on Habbo.

The accident happened when the singer’s chauffeur drove over an electronic bollard — which raised when the car was still on top of it.

So it looks like Shayne really didnt visit Habbo!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006180266,,00.html for more on Shayne's Accident!

the wombats
20-04-2006, 07:53 AM
:o WOW, what time was he meant to be on the hotel aswell?

DJ-Cookeh
20-04-2006, 07:56 AM
nice find lol haha habbo tried to lie agen

Frozen..
20-04-2006, 07:59 AM
Owned pls? ;)

Billabong
20-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Lmao, I knew it was a fake... All about him talking about Jaffa Cakes...

And Hob K**** why would shayne ward do that hed try and promote his record

Frozen..
20-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah for NO apparent reason, he'd start talkign about Jaffa cakes, not *knowingly* that Callimpetuous likes them too. Bit fishy in my opnion.

Herman
20-04-2006, 08:10 AM
Habbo must be really sad to fake it. :\ Good find. :)

Mit
20-04-2006, 08:17 AM
EDIT: habbo weren't lieing as this happend on Monday. He was in London on Tuesday and Wednesday night in Leister Sq. :)

Billabong
20-04-2006, 08:28 AM
:o Nice find =] (Aimed at Mit) To be honest i don't care about Shayne Ward

Just another lame Justin Timberlake, worse though as he hasn't got a nice looking GF :P

Jesus.Lives
20-04-2006, 08:29 AM
EDIT: habbo weren't lieing as this happend on Monday. He was in London on Tuesday and Wednesday night in Leister Sq. :)

ROFL! No.. he did a performance to 15,000 people at Manchester Town Centre on Tuesday - it was in The Sun yesterday - On Wednesday the car got hit.

What would you believe... Mit who obviously has incorrect information or the UKs top newspaper - who has close relations with Shayne.

Craig, he was supposedly on Habbo at 4:30pm.. but he crashed in Manchester at 4:50pm - 4:58pm or something.

Mit
20-04-2006, 08:32 AM
http://www.shayne-ward.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=180339&an=Info&page=0#Post180339

Read it and weep :)

omg gutted! hope he was alright,
i'm sure he is though seeing he was in London Last night n the night b4..he seemed quite happy

Jesus.Lives
20-04-2006, 08:40 AM
omg gutted! hope he was alright,
i'm sure he is though seeing he was in London Last night n the night b4..he seemed quite happy

Hmm... would you believe a fan who could lie easily lie or a big newspaper like The Sun - who obviously dont/cant lie.

E.g. I am George Bush ;]

EDIT: I just looked at the link.. i'm not so sure now :s - The Sun said he was in Manchester :s

Mit
20-04-2006, 08:50 AM
The Sun only just reported it, if you look at the article in the Sun it shows no time or date when it happend.

Also the Sun is largely made up of false stories or stories where the truth has been streched. ;)

Steven.
20-04-2006, 08:52 AM
hahaha.

Do you know how many Storys The Sun make up? The only good pages in it is Page 3 ;)

Catchetat
20-04-2006, 08:56 AM
hmm was the thing about Gorillaz real or fake. were they really gorillaz?

Vibe
20-04-2006, 08:56 AM
hahaha.

Do you know how many Storys The Sun make up? The only good pages in it is Page 3 ;)

You have the spirit! :D

Vibe
20-04-2006, 08:57 AM
The gorrilaz may have been fake because there was nothing about it on there site.

Although with shayne ward, he had a banner on his site ;)!

Catchetat
20-04-2006, 08:58 AM
banner of Habbo?

Pu$$y
20-04-2006, 09:00 AM
hahaha.

Do you know how many Storys The Sun make up? The only good pages in it is Page 3 ;) arent you cool, get some proper **** mate

Steven. (Forum Moderator); please do not avoid the filter.

Vibe
20-04-2006, 09:02 AM
yes look on the top of his website

Cal
20-04-2006, 09:02 AM
lol he might of been on laptop :P hahaha

Infrontation
20-04-2006, 09:05 AM
That's what I was thinking.
www.shayne-ward.com

Scouse
20-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Hmm... would you believe a fan who could lie easily lie or a big newspaper like The Sun - who obviously dont/cant lie.

E.g. I am George Bush ;]

EDIT: I just looked at the link.. i'm not so sure now :s - The Sun said he was in Manchester :s

They lied about hillsborough :@

Frozen..
20-04-2006, 09:22 AM
The gorrilaz may have been fake because there was nothing about it on there site.

Although with shayne ward, he had a banner on his site ;)!

The gorillaz wasn't fake as Sulake had a deal to graphically draw their characters for their website and new video.

Nisus
20-04-2006, 09:30 AM
right people need to get this in there stupid heads what u need to think is what would shayne be doing on habbo hotel?? well think of it this way habbo hotel is a big game in this world the uk one is world wide. .ca .au all play..

yea we have no proof he was there but i highly doubt he would lie when hes posting it all over his main site. for 1 days of playing a Games. yes hes famous Dont mean he cant play a game does it?

Revolve
20-04-2006, 10:03 AM

Although with Shayne ward, he had a banner on his site ;)!

Incorrect.

The Gorillaz actually had a large scheduled on which hotel they were visiting on their homepage.

I very, very much doubt it was fake.

Vibe
20-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Oh right, fine then my bad

but with this shayne ward thing, it was yesterday, does anyone actually care anymore

Billabong
20-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Oh right, fine then my bad

but with this shayne ward thing, it was yesterday, does anyone actually care anymore

Lol obviously people on this forum do and i didnt care yesterday =]

bigbutsound
20-04-2006, 10:56 AM
I know for deffinate Shayne was in the office yesterday and that accident was a few days ago, not yesterday.

GJay
20-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Wow it's Matt :o I believe that Shayne was around purely for the sense that he needs to promote himself to his market audience.

bigbutsound
20-04-2006, 11:05 AM
;o Gemz, hiya, yeah, you can believe what you want but I can assure you, he was deffinetly there..

You
20-04-2006, 11:07 AM
If he was there, he was there, if he wasn't he wasn't, whats the big deal, the event is over with now, whether sulake lied or not.

Typpi
20-04-2006, 02:58 PM
it was real.

Robzor
20-04-2006, 03:01 PM
lmao , i knew it was fake the moment it said , shayne ward was going to habbo hotel , same thing as the gorillaz event :l

Mr.Rare
20-04-2006, 03:01 PM
hahaha.. he wasnt fake, i met him when he performed in manchester and i asked him if hes going to be chatting on habbohotel and he said yes i will be online on habbohotel and he signed my album!!!

Vibe
20-04-2006, 03:03 PM
lmao , i knew it was fake the moment it said , shayne ward was going to habbo hotel , same thing as the gorillaz event :l

Dude that wasn't fake "/,

Buggy
20-04-2006, 03:44 PM
They couldn't lie, you forget sulake is a large-ish company which would be liable to law suits if they were to lie like that. I also doubt Shayne Wards record company would allow them to impersonate him.

It seems logical that such a promotional event occour, therefore i doubt anyone has been lying.

Puma!
20-04-2006, 05:53 PM
They lied about hillsborough :@

[Off topic/]You should know shouldn't you ? [sarcasm/]

Btw, MTV news had it too.
Heres what they had to say...

http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtvuk/news/article.jhtml?articleId=65133650
[B]Hospital, Ward? No, it was only a scrape for the crooner…

Shayne Ward has hurt his knee in a car crash.

The drama happened in Manchester, as the singer made a visit to promote his debut album.

Shayne was a passenger in the car, which was written off when it hit a bollard. He was left with a bump on his head and a strapped-up knee. But after keeping an eye on him, doctors gave him the all-clear.

It’s a big week in Shayne-world – after two days, his album was out-selling the rest of the top 20.

And MTV surely don't lie Mit?

Ry
20-04-2006, 06:02 PM
I think we all knew it was a fake, really :rolleyes:

Danny
20-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Well i can see we won't agree on this.. So why not agree to disagree, the believers can believe it's true, the others who don't.. they can believe it's not true.

It's over now.. Let it drop now.

ItsDave
20-04-2006, 06:56 PM
I love the Gorillaz, they wouldn't of gone to habbo, its to crap. Ive quit, habbo are money snatches and fakes. The gorillaz never show them selves on stage, so why the hell would they show them selves to some rundown tramps who work in an office? Habbohotel is one big FAKE.

heartQUIVER
20-04-2006, 08:30 PM
I love the Gorillaz, they wouldn't of gone to habbo, its to crap. Ive quit, habbo are money snatches and fakes. The gorillaz never show them selves on stage, so why the hell would they show them selves to some rundown tramps who work in an office? Habbohotel is one big FAKE.

KK. Proof, cheers. If you give a point, back it up.

You
20-04-2006, 08:32 PM
oh geeze, pls close this thread already :/

Cypher-
20-04-2006, 08:37 PM
To be quite honest, Shayne Ward is a nobody so it doesnt really matter does it? We all knew that Sulake were idiotic moron's beforehand, we dont need some wannabe celebrity to tell us that :)

asher_
20-04-2006, 09:06 PM
To be quite honest, Shayne Ward is a nobody so it doesnt really matter does it? We all knew that Sulake were idiotic moron's beforehand, we dont need some wannabe celebrity to tell us that :)

Amen to that

YellowParasol
20-04-2006, 09:20 PM
ROFL! No.. he did a performance to 15,000 people at Manchester Town Centre on Tuesday - it was in The Sun yesterday - On Wednesday the car got hit.

What would you believe... Mit who obviously has incorrect information or the UKs top newspaper - who has close relations with Shayne.

Craig, he was supposedly on Habbo at 4:30pm.. but he crashed in Manchester at 4:50pm - 4:58pm or something.

Its just like asking do you belive Football stories in Newspapers.. Most of the Headlines they come up with are fake. But i might be wrong ;)

PinkSmarties
20-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Nice Find
Wounder what celebrity habbo will forge next .:s

Desjardens
20-04-2006, 09:34 PM
They could've gotten a picture of him playing Habbo like they did with P!nk

Sygon.
20-04-2006, 09:39 PM
hahaha.

***** steven, lol @ depression!, i dont think it would be fake, they wouldnt make it up that would be too sad.

Scatterbox$
20-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Hmm i thought Gorillaz were an Animated band and nobody new who they were? Doesn't it defy thw whole object of them being secret? Or do people no who thet are and i don't no that ? :s

Colin-Roberts
20-04-2006, 09:58 PM
http://www.shayne-ward.com/news/?@c=WhzeDYPTSCNlnt-8ByIWqmuveQ95EPrnMUJhxWkguqUOATUOaNH7YFKUnVTcTcC4i jXZdlVpBujl7D9fmfXkkEVUXW-N2VkoHi4g37Ke7WFymPpdcMwb3GXDy7CFqzdNvRKo1Y0G9NMUC l7Cxb4as9rexWUbH5aVrMkCUxVuMp8=
all im saying or go to news.

Billabong
20-04-2006, 10:00 PM

Totally agree, they wouldn't!

I suppose they could of done it from home...
Doubt it ... Habbo just had the right to use their band name and names

[$]
20-04-2006, 10:10 PM

Callie said on many occasions she was nervous as she was sitting next to Shayne in the offices, but Shayne was in MANCHESTER.

He had been performing the day before, and at 4:56pm GMT yesterday, his car was in a crash... with him IN IT! If he was in a car at that time... he couldn't of been on Habbo.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006180266,,00.html for more on Shayne's Accident!

Hmm Habbo didnt really lie they probs got his permission etc but it may not be him acting it on Habbo.

Ranger
20-04-2006, 10:18 PM
I find this thread laughable.

Lots of people are moaning that Habbo are money snatchers, money grabbers, scammers, whatever.
Frankly I don't care about this Shane rubbish anyway, because it's all reality TV crap. Give me Family Guy, South Park or the Simpsons anyday.

What's so funny is that you idiots (not all of you, I would think that the smart ones would keep their mouth shut. Providing they don't get zealous.) are moaning, but YOU are the ones giving Habbo money. You are providing funding, and if it wasn't for you MOANING yet again about how all these events that they do are complete pish, then these things, real or not, wouldn't happen.

Try to please everybody, and nobody will like it. Murphy's law. Read up on it sometime.

Sapphire007.
20-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Nice find, + rep. Lol I wonder what Habbo will say to this.

[$]
20-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Nice find, + rep. Lol I wonder what Habbo will say to this.

Lol do you think habbo cares about around 500 Habbos opinon compare to the "Millions" who play? I think not.

JT-Fan
21-04-2006, 09:23 AM
Wicked wicked find dude! Finally we have got proof this was all bogus!

Pu$$y
21-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Wicked wicked find dude! Finally we have got proof this was all bogus! but it wasnt..

Vibe
21-04-2006, 09:31 AM
yeah good find.

Not all of our money goes towards Habbo getting fun stuff for us, Half of its,To sulake ( i think )

Besides if it WAS shayne ward, dont you think it may of been on television or something like an advert or in the paper?

VPSwow
21-04-2006, 09:36 AM
HABBO IS A LIEIN GAMING SYT HU WANT MONEY arghh

VPSwow
21-04-2006, 09:37 AM
I read his syt and it did say he came on so i dno

Pu$$y
21-04-2006, 09:37 AM
HABBO IS A LIEIN GAMING SYT HU WANT MONEY arghh www.runescape.com (http://www.runescape.com) ;)

JT-Fan
21-04-2006, 09:39 AM
It was bogus you fool :/
Gosh, get with it.

Pu$$y
21-04-2006, 09:39 AM
It was bogus you fool :/
Gosh, get with it. I think you should get with it. On his site it cleary says come party with shayne on habbohotel. ARE YOU THICK IN THE HEAD.?!:!?!

asher_
21-04-2006, 10:04 AM
I think you should get with it. On his site it cleary says come party with shayne on habbohotel. ARE YOU THICK IN THE HEAD.?!:!?!

WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE SHAYNE WARDS NUMBER 1 FAN.......

Catchetat
21-04-2006, 10:05 AM
lol agreed.

hmm does habbo really scam? i don't really know :S

asher_
21-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Jibbi scammed...

e5.
21-04-2006, 10:10 AM

duh obviously ;l its never real lols

Lyca
21-04-2006, 10:10 AM
I am confused -.-
Ill just go with that he did go on Habbo Hotel

Candice
21-04-2006, 10:39 AM
& for the Jaffa Cakes thing, use your common sense, they have a meeting before hitting the room they're in to say what they will be doing, she obviously told him to say something about jaffa cakes to make them laugh, jesus.

duh obviously ;l its never real lols

Read posts before you post. :rolleyes:

Just-One
21-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Hey,

Think about it, why would someone who is a celebrity who has so much work to do spend an hour or so on a kids chatroom at Habbo's offices? I mean, when you mail off to celebrities asking for their autograph or when you when you mail off for a celebs autograph, do you realy believe they signed it?

Big celebrities have specially assigned people to do stuff like signing their autograph and, as we can see here, chat on Habbo. I reckon a PR for Shayne was on his account, because at the end of the day Habbo has no real proof he was actually there. I could logon Habbo was "Britney-Spears" and no one could ever tell if it was legitimate or not.

With or without the newspaper report I highly doubt it was the real shayne anyway..

James

lucyecc
21-04-2006, 01:27 PM
oh ma gors!

GommeInc
21-04-2006, 02:10 PM

Why can I see Habbo's excuse being "He used his laptop in the car?" I don't see why they faked this whole event, it is really pathetic of them and I suppose without this news about the car crash, you will just need to look at the fact he was talking about Jaffa Cakes and so on. He is advertising like mad at the moment over a record, Jaffa Cakes surely cannot cut in between that...

Besides, Shayne Ward is an arrogant, pig, so I don't really care to be honest.

Hey,

Think about it, why would someone who is a celebrity who has so much work to do spend an hour or so on a kids chatroom at Habbo's offices? I mean, when you mail off to celebrities asking for their autograph or when you when you mail off for a celebs autograph, do you realy believe they signed it?

Big celebrities have specially assigned people to do stuff like signing their autograph and, as we can see here, chat on Habbo. I reckon a PR for Shayne was on his account, because at the end of the day Habbo has no real proof he was actually there. I could logon Habbo was "Britney-Spears" and no one could ever tell if it was legitimate or not.

With or without the newspaper report I highly doubt it was the real shayne anyway..

James
That really counts for young celebrities, there are quite alot of Oldish celebrities that actually sign autographs for real e.g. Cliff Richard, but then again, he cares more about his fans and family rather than his music and money, music is closely following that is.

Jackbee
21-04-2006, 04:10 PM
it wos just really laggy

:Soph-pls
21-04-2006, 05:55 PM
like shayne would go to habbo? "/ I'm sure he has better things to do than talk to people who act like theyre 7, but theyre really 17, and get excited over buying pixel furni ;l

Ranger
21-04-2006, 05:58 PM
It's called publicity.

Catchy
21-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Pfft if you look on www.shayne-ward.com or .co.uk one of those it has an article about him coming plus sulake would of paid him.

H.bubbly
21-04-2006, 06:19 PM
LoL i don't know What to believe

Vibe
21-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Pfft if you look on www.shayne-ward.com (http://www.shayne-ward.com) or .co.uk one of those it has an article about him coming plus sulake would of paid him.

yeah payed him to make it look like he was there, to boost the popularity of Habbo UK!

Although; it could of been an agent?

Phaon
21-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Well that was a sweet fine lol but already new that :P

Oleh
21-04-2006, 06:46 PM
No offence to you shayne ward fans also please dont band me but:
Yes Get in Oh yes Hes injured Oh yea No more Rubish about shayne ward Get in oh and HES RUBBISH

Lozzoling
21-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Agreed but don't do the oh yea but thing,pls - for my welfare

xRoyal15
22-04-2006, 01:49 AM
No where on that site does it say the date... pluse did ya look at his OFFICIAL website??? It clearly states hes coming

superstar911
22-04-2006, 07:26 AM
can i just say why fake someone who won xfactor and his fame will be up by the time xfactor is on next year why not fake some1 that is a proper star and will be around for a few more decades like greenday hilary duff ect.

Tomm
22-04-2006, 08:03 AM
If he was fake they are breaking there own terms and conditions:

2.1.13 Create a false identity, or impersonate any person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others;

Chaz
22-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Its never real -.-
They wouldn't sit there on a computer, there far too busy x\

Rockstar
22-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Yes i agree with all the statment i be leave shayne-ward was going to come but when his car crashed they phoned sulake up and didn't want to disapoint the habbo's so pretended to be him but also on www.shayne-ward.com it statly says come party with shayne on habbohotel & after his *visit* their was no news about his visit so im wondering i just think it was Callie or One of the habbo staff cloning in the offices when he was in the crash because all he take'd about was Jaffa Cakes so probely just Callie Cloning

Rockstar
22-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Well just to tell you n00b's this thread is a waste of time because shayne ward did visit habbo in the offices it was only a minor injury to his knee i had conformation from MOD-Kitty

-Sweex
22-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Rofl good find ! Habbo are lieing once again.

Mit
22-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Shayne ward was in london on the day of the event, and I doubt habbo would bother faking Shayne Ward. :)

Phorum
22-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Rofl good find ! Habbo are lieing once again.
Well it fooled alot of people. It just gives habo Publicity

Embean
22-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Haha, 0wned. I'm glad I actually didn't make it in the room.

Rockstar
29-04-2006, 08:54 PM
There is no poit in talking about this because he did come to sulake that day and that is it can a MOD close the thread
:@

paradox
29-04-2006, 08:55 PM
There is no poit in talking about this because he did come to sulake that day and that is it can a MOD close thise forum :@
This thread was going to rot and never be posted again till you brought it back up.:eusa_clap Lol.

Rockstar
29-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Lol i was just browsing the forum
:eusa_wall

paradox
29-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Lol i was just browsing the forum
:eusa_wall
Lol don't worry I don't read the date alot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!