PDA

View Full Version : Paypal is really starting to pee me off...

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:14 AM
I've been dealing with a limitation process for the past 8 months. -.- They've not recieved my faxs neither believed my Tracking code I sent them as proof I sent someone an item.

-.-

I recently get an email as I gave the tracking number again and they put:

"We understand that your PayPal account may have been temporarily limited due
to questions or concerns by our Account Review team. Thank you very much for
your cooperation during this process. We are pleased that your account has now
been reinstated."

And I had to do a survey about the limitation process and if I'll be using paypal again or not...

I thought, "Yeah, great! Finally, I can ya know, maybe buy my self some V.I.P without having to beg other members".

And what do I find my account is still limited... >_> I call them up to ask why and they said they have no trace of ever sending out that email to me.

I mean come on! Give me a flipping break here! So I have to wait another 2 days for the stupid email to get read buy them another 2 days for them to reply and it may all be a complete waste of time.

8 flippin months this has gone on for. If I ever meet the person who complained about me and put on a file complaint, I'll really hurt them. >___>;

Ah, that rant made me feel better...

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Bless you :] just make a new account?

Rawr
20-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Awwww my poor darling!! Maybe paypal isn't your strong point :p! Just go to the paypal offices (where ever they are) and whack someone round the head with a fish. (L)

NekkLe
20-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Bless you :] just make a new account?
I'm not sure if you can have more than one account? It's all linked up through your seprate bank accounts etc.. so the bank card number is used and by this, i'm not sure if you can make a new one ;S

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Awwww my poor darling!! Maybe paypal isn't your strong point :p! Just go to the paypal offices (where ever they are) and whack someone round the head with a fish. (L)

1 account per card.

I know paypal inside out from the last 8 months. ~_~ And it's in America. =P

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:31 AM
ohh i get the money from treasure trooper or whatever its called so i've got loads :]

Seacat
20-04-2006, 10:34 AM
lol ive had the same problem, they limited my account access and took all my money out (and left me with minus money) because they thought someone had gained access to it, then they threatened to file a lawsuit against me for the money they stole in the first place :o!

Unfortunately I forgot my pass so its been a whole lot more complicated :P

They are idiots and I'd advise no one to use them ;)

Mario
20-04-2006, 10:35 AM
my sisters paypal wont work ;/ now i cant buy stuff off ebay ;/ and i was gunna buy command and conquer bloody paypal!!!

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:35 AM
lol ive had the same problem, they limited my account access and took all my money out (and left me with minus money) because they thought someone had gained access to it, then they threatened to file a lawsuit against me for the money they stole in the first place :o!

Unfortunately I forgot my pass so its been a whole lot more complicated :P

They are idiots and I'd advise no one to use them ;)

Ash am i still on your special list? :']

and if noone used paypal no one would have vip ;)

Seacat
20-04-2006, 10:36 AM
course bbz

and :o yeh i take that back then :P

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:38 AM

Not true, you can buy it using paypals direct link system which links it to a credit card page if you haven't got paypal.

I'm just annoyed because it went to £175 negative balance, then to 105 when it tried paying him.

Now I'm owed another 105 quid and my account back. -.-

NekkLe
20-04-2006, 10:39 AM
I've had no problems with them :s as loing as you do everything properly you won't get into a mess ;)

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Sue them :P and yay ash :']

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Well you don't need paypal to buy V.I.P just a card thats not registered up to paypal (If you don't have an account).

Seacat
20-04-2006, 10:42 AM
I did everything properly :/

I've had no problems with them :s as loing as you do everything properly you won't get into a mess ;)

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Paypal confuses me.. so i just use that treasure trooper to get money on there :]

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:43 AM

Same, they're just morons.

Billabong
20-04-2006, 10:43 AM

Id prefer to eat the fish =]

NekkLe
20-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Hmm, all i can say is that mines been fine "/

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:45 AM
I'd never link it to my bank account seeing as i dont understand half of it i'd probs end up losin like all of my 5000 quid ;l

Seacat
20-04-2006, 10:46 AM
http://www.aboutpaypal.org/this_is_paypal_hell :P

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:46 AM
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7562/balance3im.png

Does this look like negative balance? =P

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:47 AM
http://www.aboutpaypal.org/this_is_paypal_hell :P

roflmao :] i told you SUEE THEM

Seacat
20-04-2006, 10:51 AM
the minute you threaten to 'sue' them they will have no further contact with you as it breaks the contract held between me and paypal :P

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:52 AM
the minute you threaten to 'sue' them they will have no further contact with you as it breaks the contract held between me and paypal :P
"We can stop digging now, we're completed in the crap house now" xD

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 10:55 AM

whats your contract?

Biseinen
20-04-2006, 10:57 AM
You know that 'Terms and Agreement' bit you always check. Well no one ever fully reads them. It just means he can't do that with them under duristiction of their contract upon him becoming a member.

Well he can sue them but they won't have anything to do with him.

ilovejordan
20-04-2006, 11:00 AM
You know that 'Terms and Agreement' bit you always check. Well no one ever fully reads them. It just means he can't do that with them under duristiction of their contract upon him becoming a member.

Well he can sue them but they won't have anything to do with him.

i'd still sue :]

Jordan3
20-04-2006, 03:00 PM
ohh i get the money from treasure trooper or whatever its called so i've got loads :]

What the hell is treasure trooper?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!