My favourites are

M4A1
AK47
Kreig
Deagle.

Lol have u seen fps doug movie?

timROGERS
22-04-2006, 09:50 AM
I like nearly all the weapon, it's good to have experience with them all. I have one on my autobuy script but I don't remember what it was, other than it is a standard rifle!

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 11:22 AM
AK47
M4
MP5
Scout
Compact
Deagle
UPS
Glock

I use a variety of weapons lol, there the main ones I use. And OlSkool, Rofl! at the FPS Doug Movie, seen it before :p

Anyone wanna have a game tonight?

fgtDOG
22-04-2006, 06:53 PM
AWP, soz but ill own all of you with it

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 07:47 PM
AWP, soz but ill own all of you with it
:l

..Hmmm i'd like to see that. I was pwning with the scout earlier <3

Jase
22-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Nice weps choices :P

I love surf deathmatches, mainly cause you can camp in a good position and keep scoring headshots while they spawn :P

I got 'Godlike' from doing that before :P

I would play but i uninstalled it cause i kept getting errored. I cba to download it again mainly cause it takes a day to update :(

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Nice weps choices :P

I love surf deathmatches, mainly cause you can camp in a good position and keep scoring headshots while they spawn :P

I got 'Godlike' from doing that before :P

I would play but i uninstalled it cause i kept getting errored. I cba to download it again mainly cause it takes a day to update :(
Hmm, it didn't take that long to upload for me? This games too addictive atm.

fgtDOG
23-04-2006, 03:30 AM
:l

..Hmmm i'd like to see that. I was pwning with the scout earlier <3
Italy is an awesome map to AWP on. I usally go terrorist and awp down the long hall. 30-2 once the round ended because of the pistol rounds. Everyone was gettting mad at me though :(

:-Mystical.Dave-
23-04-2006, 03:48 AM
My favourites are

M4A1
AK47
Kreig
Deagle.

Lol have u seen fps doug movie?
I have seen the FPS doug movie, have you seen the FPS Jimmy video?
Search FPS Jimmy on Purepwnage.com/forums it's hilarious!

http://media.putfile.com/FPS-Jimmy_0001

NekkLe
23-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Italy is an awesome map to AWP on. I usally go terrorist and awp down the long hall. 30-2 once the round ended because of the pistol rounds. Everyone was gettting mad at me though :(
Well yeh, if your gonna camp in one spot with the awp, people are gonna get annoyed at you, thats not pro awping, if you wanna see pro awping I suggest you take a look at http://www.whatistuna.info/videos.php (http://www.whatistuna.info/videos.php). Go on the first video and you'll see what awping is about ;)

Jase
23-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Wow, that video rocks. But i think he was walling at points, I mean how did he know where they are when he shot through the door? :s

2 hours left till its done updating -.-

NekkLe
23-04-2006, 01:39 PM
You can shoot through doors and some walls in source, but some of it does seem dodgey. Also, if you play the same map all the time, you catch on to all the hiding spots etc..footsteps are the obvious features to spot.

And, cool, your installing it again?

Jase
23-04-2006, 02:49 PM
I suppose, but he was a distance away to hear any footsteps..

50 secs to go till i can play gain ;P

23-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Did you guys watch FPS Jimmy?
He's an FPS Doug Wannabe.

NekkLe
23-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Did you guys watch FPS Jimmy?
He's an FPS Doug Wannabe.
Watching FPS Doug, I had the need to laugh but watching the FPS Jimmy, I had the need to feel angry, lol what a ****.

CSS installed yet Jase?

23-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Watching FPS Doug, I had the need to laugh but watching the FPS Jimmy, I had the need to feel angry, lol what a ****.

CSS installed yet Jase?
Lols, FPS Jimmy is so ugly, his typical redneck buck teeth grawr!

Jase
23-04-2006, 05:34 PM
CSS is installed gain, anybody want a game? Might take a while for me cause i've gotta download the maps again ;P

fgtDOG
23-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Well yeh, if your gonna camp in one spot with the awp, people are gonna get annoyed at you, thats not pro awping, if you wanna see pro awping I suggest you take a look at http://www.whatistuna.info/videos.php (http://www.whatistuna.info/videos.php). Go on the first video and you'll see what awping is about ;)
But im doing what im supposed to do, and thats protecting the hosties, I dont camp with AWP on DE maps because I have to protect my teammates

NekkLe
24-04-2006, 05:22 PM
But im doing what im supposed to do, and thats protecting the hosties, I dont camp with AWP on DE maps because I have to protect my teammates
I know, thats the basic thing you should do, but moving from one place to another and getting out of difficult situations simply by pure pwnage is a good players in my eyes, especially with an awp. With the awp, people adapt to using it in different ways..if your slow with it then your no good with it on maps such as Dust2.

fgtDOG
25-04-2006, 12:00 AM
I know, thats the basic thing you should do, but moving from one place to another and getting out of difficult situations simply by pure pwnage is a good players in my eyes, especially with an awp. With the awp, people adapt to using it in different ways..if your slow with it then your no good with it on maps such as Dust2.
I do awp when im terrorist on dust2, while doing that I also move up with my team and when we do plant the bomb I camp the site until its safe to leave. But honestly I dont care if people think im good or not I just want a good KDR using my favorite gun

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!